- Reviews (8)
- FAQ (4)
Easily import or export WordPress User or WooCommerce Customer data from/to a CSV file!
The WordPress Users & WooCommerce Customers Import Export Plugin’s simple interface makes it extremely easy to map the data in your CSV file to the appropriate Customer fields in WooCommerce. In additional to Customer related data, the plugin also supports any custom meta fields part of User details.
Our Plugin is designed to be efficient with large imports as it splits large import files into smaller chunks, making it possible to import large files with thousands of records, even on slow hosting environments.
“The only good users migration plugin that exist for WordPress ! Quick support reply, almost instant, unlike some others migration plugins that I won’t name and shame 🙂
You can export and import 10000 users, it won’t be stuck hundreds times during the process as ALL other plugins…” – Phitchaya Suriyanakas, Make Online Shop, Thailand
“Excellent Support! Great Product! I had a ton of problems initially, but it seems all the problems were actually related to an issue within my hosting provider’s infrastructure. Mark was able to gather enough information so that I could nudge the hosting provider to fix their problem. Once this happened, the import export process was perfect! 5 stars!” – James Aloye, Aloye.com, United States
Taking example of importing Users / Customers, you first need CSV file with Customer details. Import this CSV file by using Import Users option and map the required fields. This imports Users to your online store with every User properties like id, customer id, user_login, user_pass, user_email, etc.
Single Export: For example, You can export single User by selecting single User/Customer and applying Download as CSV option from the action list. It helps you to download that particular order into the CSV file.
STEPS FOR IMPORTING
Step 1: Navigate to Plugin Page
From the WordPress dashboard Navigate to WooCommerce > Customer Import Export
Step 2: The Import Section
The Import section facilitates you to import WordPress users and the customer data in to your Woocommerce store in to a CSV file.
Step 3: Importing Methods
You can import customer data in any of the following methods using WordPress Users and WooCommerce Customer Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce
Note: You can download Sample User CSV to check the format of CSV and also to try in the live demo.
Step 3.1 : Selecting a CSV file from your Computer
Directly upload a CSV file from your computer by clicking on Choose File
Step 3.2 : Providing FTP Details
Provide your FTP credentials and the path of the CSV file in the server.
Step 5: Upload file and Import
After uploading the CSV file, click the Import button at the bottom of the page. A window will appear showing the status and the progress of the import.
STEPS FOR EXPORTING
Step 1: The Plugin Page
Navigate to WooCommerce >Customer Import Export on the admin side to export customer data in to a CSV file.
Step 3: The Exported CSV
After the completion of the export, the WordPress user and Woocommerce customer data will be exported into a CSV file.
AUTOMATIC IMPORT EXPORT- CRON JOB
Step 1: Enable FTP
Enable FTP and provide the FTP credentials of the server.
Step 2: The Settings
Enable the options for automatically importing and exporting WordPress user and customer data and enter the time interval at which the data is to be imported or exported and then save settings.
Last Updated: 03-May-2018
= 1.2.7 =
* Fixed an issue with import screen if user not using WooCommerce
* Fixed WC Dependency issue and warnings
* Option to export unregistered user details
* Tested ok with WC3.3.5
= 1.2.6 ==
* Added port option in cron and manual, Added option to specify Export folder path in both
* BugFix - Fixed conflict with Basic version and customer_id column was getting exported as empty
* [Improvements and Bug fix] - Added port option in cron and manual, Added Export folder path, file name for both manual export and cron export, added filter xa_user_impexp_alter_user_meta, Bug-fix - No user was getting exported in cron
= 1.2.3 =
* Fixed PHP 7.0 Compatibility Issue & BugFix : Warning on php error log WC_Logger::log was called incorrectly. WC_Logger::log was called with an invalid level "1".
= 1.2.2 =
* Select all/Unselect all option for export columns - save export mapping for re-use.
= 1.2.1 =
* Fixed some warning on user role export
= 1.2.0 =
* Meta data processing optimization and WC compatibility updates.
= 1.0.7 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.0.6 =
* Added Option to Exclude Admin user import by using Filter.
= 1.0.3 =
* Minor content update.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial version.
* Transform and map feature.
* Multiple User Role Import & Export.
* Cron Job.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.