This is perfect tool if you are migrating to or from an existing WooCommerce shop, allowing you to maintain your order history including subscription orders. Plugin will even allow you to migrate thousands of coupons from your old eCommerce platform or campaigns. WooCommerce Export Orders is the most used functionality of this plugin
What can Order / Coupon / Subscription Export Import Plugin do?
- Import & Export WooCommerce Orders to CSV file.
- Import & Export Subscription Orders to CSV file.
- Import & Export Coupons to CSV file.
- Sheduled Import and Export via FTP using Cron Job.
How does it work?
The Order / Coupon / Subscription Export Import Plugin’s simple interface makes it extremely easy to map the data in your CSV file to the appropriate fields in WooCommerce. The plugin supports Custom Fields, Custom Post Types, dates, and pretty much every other WooCommerce Order / Subscription / Coupon field.
Our Plugin is designed to be efficient with large imports as it splits large import files into smaller chunks, making it possible to import large files with thousands of data and records, even on slow hosting providers.
: You can use the import functionality to:
- Import by selecting file from your computer.
- Import the file from a remote server via FTP.
Taking example of importing orders, you first need CSV file with orders details. Import this CSV file by using Import Orders option and map the required fields. This imports orders to your online store with Line Items, Customer details, Order total, etc.
Export: With this feature, you can export and download order / coupon / subscription details as a CSV file on your computer or on FTP server. You can select the starting order row number, the maximum number of orders, start date, end date, and status as criteria while exporting orders.
: This feature is useful to add more information/update existing data. When your existing data need to be modified, you can update it by importing updated CSV file to get the latest details into your store.
Map and Transform: You can map the fields (WooCommerce fields) with column headings( CSV file header). For mapping, select the required field under Column Header by using the drop-down list for a particular Map to field. An Evaluation field is used to fix/update the required value for a particular field.
Bulk Export Selected
: For example, In order listing page you can download selected orders with Download as CSV option from Bulk Action List.
Single Export: For example, You can export single order by using Download to CSV button or by selecting single order and applying Download as CSV option from the action list. It helps you to download that particular order into the CSV file.
Cron Job / Scheduled Import & Export: Plugin facilitates to schedule the Import and Export. You can auto import the Orders, Subscriptions Orders and Coupons at regular intervals from CSV which is present on FTP Server by providing starting time and intervals between import. You can also auto export the products to FTP in a CSV file at regular intervals.
Exporting Orders to Service Providers in XML Format.
Our Plugin helps you to easily export WooCommerce bulk order data in XML format supported by respective Service Providers. Using exported XML, you will be able to import the orders to the Service Provider very easily with no time spent on manual efforts. It also provides option to export XML using WooCommerce format, using which you will be able to import the orders to another WooCommerce website.
Importing Order meta to WooCommerce site using XML exported from Stamps.com.
The exported XML File metadata exported from Stamps.com includes,
- Actual Mailing Date.
- Desired Mailing Date.
- Hide Postage Amount.
- Mail Class.
- Mail Piece.
- Postage Cost Mail Class.
- Postage Cost Total.
- Ship Method.
- Tracking Number.
- Tracking Service.
- Weight Oz.
Importing Order meta to WooCommerce site using XML exported from UPS WorldShip & FedEx.
The exported XML File metadata exported from UPS WorldShip & FedEx includes,
- Reply Header.
- Customer Transaction Identifier.
- Dim Weight Used.
- Rate Scale.
- Rate Zone.
- Currency Code.
- Billed Weight.
- Base Charge.
- Total Discount.
- Surcharges Fuel.
- Surcharges Other.
- Total Surcharge.
- Net Charge.
- Total Rebate.
Importing Order meta to WooCommerce site using XML exported from Endicia.
The exported XML File metadata exported from Endicia includes,
- Record ID.
- Device ID.
- Account Name.
- Transaction ID.
- Transaction Date & Time.
- Transaction Type.
- Account Balance.
- Postmark Date & Time.
- To Address.
- To PostalCode.
- Final Postage.
- Mail Class.
- Services USPS Tracking.
- Weight Oz.
- Tracking Number (PIC).
- Cost Center.
- Reply Postage.
- Customs Content Type.
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo.
Check Live Demo
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.
Want to Consult Us on a Unique Case or Got a Question? Contact us. We will be Quick!
Subscription Export Settings
Subscription Import Settings
Order Page – XML Export Menu
Last Updated: 18-April-2017
= 2.1.2 =
* Compatibility updates for WooCommerce 3.0.3.
= 2.1.1 =
* Compatibility updates for WooCommerce 2.7.
= 2.1.0 =
* UPS order XML export format updates.
= 2.0.9 =
* Scheduled Order import updates.
= 2.0.8 =
* Coupon import/export updates.
= 2.0.7 =
* Order and user connection data modifications.
= 2.0.6 =
* mime_content type changes for PHP 5.2.9.
= 2.0.4 =
* Bug fix for UPS XML incorrect formatting.
= 2.0.3 =
* UI Change: Replaced order details separate options to a grouped option.
= 2.0.2 =
* Bug Fix: Corrected Order XML Formats of Fedex, Endicia, stamps, and WooCommerce.
= 2.0.1 =
* Bug Fix: Updated UPS XML to new UPS Worldship format.
= 2.0.0 =
* Merged with Order XML Import Export plugin.
= 1.4.3 =
*Bulk delete option modifications in WC Tools.
= 1.4.2 =
* Minimal fields order update fix.
= 1.4.1 =
* UI Updates.
= 1.4.0 =
* Updates orders with minimal fields.
= 1.3.9 =
* select all / unselect all option for columns in export screen in order/coupon/subscription plugin.
= 1.3.7 =
* Payment method meta updates on subscription import.
= 1.3.6 =
* order notes type updates fixes ( private / customer note ).
= 1.3.5 =
* Minor content update.
= 1.3.2 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.3.1 =
* Added feature to import subscription meta data.
= 1.3.0 =
* Improvements on Coupon import and export.
= 1.2.8 =
* coupon usage count import export updates.
= 1.2.7 =
* Enhancement for additional meta with coupon export.
= 1.2.5 =
* Feature: Support URL URL Coupons in coupon import export.
= 1.2.4 =
* Enhancement: Quantity added in order line items export.
= 1.2.3 =
* Enhancement: Option to import order line items either by ID or SKU.
= 1.2.2 =
* Date Evaluation enhancements.
= 1.2.1 =
* Create user with order details if user not exist.
* Export settings tab updates.
= 1.1.9 =
* Security Improvements.
* UI improvement on Settings Page.
* Updated License Code.
= 1.1.5 =
* Stability improvements for subscription order import export.
= 1.1.4 =
* New Feature: Coupon Export Import.
* New Feature: Subscription Order Export Import.
= 1.1.2 =
* Added activation key.
* Generalized header and data filter of CSV.
= 1.1.0 =
* Added filter to support Role export.
= 1.0.9 =
* Updated support for Shipping fields.
* Suggest import to keep the given ID.
* Moved line items to last of CSV on export.
= 1.0.6 =
* New feature which will allow to change date format while mapping.
= 1.0.5 =
* Stability improvements.
= 1.0.2 =
* Moved custom meta data to end of CSV while export.
= 1.0.1 =
* Provision for adding extra meta.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial version.
* Transform and map feature.
* Bulk export option in order listing page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.