- Reviews (20)
- FAQ (5)
This is perfect tool if you are migrating to or from an existing WooCommerce shop, allowing you to maintain your order history including subscription orders. This plugin will even allow you to migrate thousands of coupons from your old eCommerce platform or campaigns. WooCommerce Export Orders is the most used functionality of this plugin
What can Order / Coupon / Subscription Export Import Plugin do?
“Saved me hours. I had wrangled with the beta version of another plug in and some serious back end SQL before I bit the bullet and spend the $69. Shoulda done it earlier, would have saved me even more hours.” – Geoff Ebbs, Ebono Institute Pty Ltd, Australia
“I didn’t want to purchase a plugin, but to get a site redesign live I needed to. Unfortunately the first go-around I tried the ‘official’ WooCommerce plugin, with no luck. Support was out on holiday (New Years). Completely understandable, but I needed to launch, now!
I found XAdapter’s plugin and purchased it. It didn’t work right away for my site (issue with subscriptions), but support staff was very responsive and helpful. Within a short period of time I was able to get my production site’s orders into the new site. I couldn’t recommend this enough for exporting/importing orders!” – Bryan McCaffrey, United States
You can use the import functionality to:
In case you want to import orders to WooCommerce, you first need CSV file with the required order details. Import this CSV file by using Import Orders option and map the required fields. This imports orders to your online store with Line Items, Customer details, Order total, etc.
With this feature, you can export and download order / coupon / subscription details as a CSV file on your computer or on FTP server. You can select the starting order row number, the maximum number of orders, start date, end date, and status as criteria while exporting orders.
Merge or Update Orders
This feature is useful to add more information to the orders or update the existing data. When your existing data need to be modified, you can update it by importing the updated CSV file instead of manually updating orders one by one.
Map and Transform
You can map the fields (WooCommerce fields) with column headings( CSV file header). For mapping, select the required field under Column Header by using the drop-down list for a particular Map to field. An Evaluation field is used to fix/update the required value for a particular field.
Supports CSV and XML
With the support for both CSV and XML formats, you can easily move order data between most of the platforms.
Export Order Individually or in Bulk
From order listing page, you can download selected orders with Download as CSV option from Bulk Action List. You can also export a single order from order details page using Download as CSV option from the action list.
Cron Job / Scheduled Import & Export
Plugin facilitates to schedule the Import and Export. You can auto import the Orders, Subscriptions Orders and Coupons at regular intervals from CSV which is present on FTP Server by providing starting time and intervals between import. You can also auto export the products to FTP in a CSV file at regular intervals.
Exporting Orders to Service Providers in XML Format.
Our Plugin helps you to easily export WooCommerce bulk order data in XML format supported by respective Service Providers. Using exported XML, you will be able to import the orders to the Service Provider very easily with no time spent on manual efforts. It also provides option to export XML using WooCommerce format, using which you will be able to import the orders to another WooCommerce website.
Importing Order meta to WooCommerce site using XML exported from Stamps.com.
The XML File metadata exported from Stamps.com includes,
Importing Order meta to WooCommerce site using XML exported from UPS WorldShip & FedEx.
The XML File metadata exported from UPS WorldShip & FedEx includes,
Importing Order meta to WooCommerce site using XML exported from Endicia.
The XML File metadata exported from Endicia includes,
How does it work?
The Order / Coupon / Subscription Export Import Plugin’s simple interface makes it extremely easy to map the data in your CSV file to the appropriate fields in WooCommerce. The plugin supports Custom Fields, Custom Post Types, date, and pretty much every other WooCommerce Order / Subscription / Coupon field.
Our Plugin is designed to be efficient with large imports as it splits large import files into smaller chunks, making it possible to import large files with thousands of records, even on slow hosting environments.
STEPS FOR IMPORTING
Step 1: Navigate to Plugin Page
From the WordPress dashboard Navigate to WooCommerce > Order Im-Ex.
Step 2: Import Section
The Import section facilitates you to import WooCommerce orders in to your Woocommerce store from a CSV file.
Step 3.1 : Selecting a CSV file from your Computer
Directly upload a CSV file from your computer by clicking on Choose File
Step 3.2 : Providing FTP Details
Provide your FTP credentials and the path of the CSV file in the server.
Step 4: Mapping the CSV Columns
The columns of your CSV may not always correspond with the WooCommerce order data fields. In such a case, you will have to manually provide a mapping and then save the mapping settings for later imports.
Step 5: Upload file and Import
After uploading the CSV or the XML file, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. A window will appear showing the status and the progress of the import.
Step 6: The store
After the successful import, you can view the order/coupon/subscriptions in your WooCommerce store.
Don’t worry if your import fails. It could be due to some issues with the CSV file (such as not UTF-8 compatible, …. etc..) or the settings. Contact support for assistance.
STEPS FOR EXPORTING
Step 1: Navigate to Plugin Page
From the WordPress dashboard Navigate to WooCommerce > Order Im-Ex.
Step 2: Configure Settings to Export Order/Coupon/Subscription
You can select the order or subscription statuses and coupons types that you want to export. Configure other settings and select the columns you want to export.
Step 3: The Exported CSV
After the completion of the export, the products of the store will be exported into a CSV or an XML file according to the option you chose.
IMPORTING/EXPORTING ORDERS IN DIFFERENT XML TYPES
Step 1: Importing
Navigate to WooCommerce > Order XML Im-Ex and click on Update Orders to import orders from your computer or remote server in different XML formats.
Step 2: Exporting
Navigate to WooCommerce > Order XML Im-Ex and select from the dropdown the type of the XML file into which you want the orders to be exported.
AUTOMATIC IMPORT EXPORT – CRON JOB
Step 1: Enable FTP
Enable FTP and provide the FTP credentials of the server.
Step 2: Configure Settings
Enable the options for automatically importing and exporting data and enter the time interval at which the data is to be imported or exported and then save settings.
Last Updated: 8-March-2018
* WC 3.3.3 compatibility
* Bug fixes
* WC 3.3.1 compatibility
= 2.3.1 =
* Save export mapping profile, Export mapping in cron
= 2.3.0 =
* Subscription import download permission issue fixed
* Refund total in order XML export
* Fixed order line items issue in xml
* order exported status column introduced
* Shipping items column fix in CSV
* FTP export path, export file name and import file delimiter options added along with Test FTP button.
= 2.2.6 =
* hf_alter_csv_header and hf_alter_csv_order_data filter modified to pass three parameters to make compatible with custom columns column using snippet
* Added option to provide FTP export path
= 2.2.5 =
* Fix: 500 Internal Server Error Issue Fixed
= 2.2.4 =
* Fix: FTP Port was not getting saved for cron job
= 2.2.3 =
* [Improvement] Option to provide PORT number in FTP Settings
= 2.2.2 =
* Fix: Linking an order to subscription while updating subscription
= 2.2.1 =
* Subscription was getting moved to draft, Call to wrong file in plugin.
= 2.2.0 =
* PHP7 compatibility Tested OK
= 2.1.9 =
* Fix for HTML order notes import
= 2.1.8 =
* Bug fix for WC date format issue.
= 2.1.7 =
* Bug Fix.
= 2.1.6 =
* UPS XML Format updates
* Bug fix in order XML export date format.
= 2.1.5 =
* Added option for enable/disable Passive Mode while exporting/import via FTP.
= 2.1.3 =
* UPS XML export updated to latest WorldShip format (20.0.20).
= 2.1.2 =
* Compatibility updates for WooCommerce 3.0.3.
= 2.1.1 =
* Compatibility updates for WooCommerce 2.7.
= 2.1.0 =
* UPS order XML export format updates.
= 2.0.9 =
* Scheduled Order import updates.
= 2.0.8 =
* Coupon import/export updates.
= 2.0.7 =
* Order and user connection data modifications.
= 2.0.6 =
* mime_content type changes for PHP 5.2.9.
= 2.0.4 =
* Bug fix for UPS XML incorrect formatting.
= 2.0.3 =
* UI Change: Replaced order details separate options to a grouped option.
= 2.0.2 =
* Bug Fix: Corrected Order XML Formats of Fedex, Endicia, stamps, and WooCommerce.
= 2.0.1 =
* Bug Fix: Updated UPS XML to new UPS Worldship format.
= 2.0.0 =
* Merged with Order XML Import Export plugin.
= 1.4.3 =
*Bulk delete option modifications in WC Tools.
= 1.4.2 =
* Minimal fields order update fix.
= 1.4.1 =
* UI Updates.
= 1.4.0 =
* Updates orders with minimal fields.
= 1.3.9 =
* select all / unselect all option for columns in export screen in order/coupon/subscription plugin.
= 1.3.7 =
* Payment method meta updates on subscription import.
= 1.3.6 =
* order notes type updates fixes ( private / customer note ).
= 1.3.5 =
* Minor content update.
= 1.3.2 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.3.1 =
* Added feature to import subscription meta data.
= 1.3.0 =
* Improvements on Coupon import and export.
= 1.2.8 =
* coupon usage count import export updates.
= 1.2.7 =
* Enhancement for additional meta with coupon export.
= 1.2.5 =
* Feature: Support URL URL Coupons in coupon import export.
= 1.2.4 =
* Enhancement: Quantity added in order line items export.
= 1.2.3 =
* Enhancement: Option to import order line items either by ID or SKU.
= 1.2.2 =
* Date Evaluation enhancements.
= 1.2.1 =
* Create user with order details if user not exist.
* Export settings tab updates.
= 1.1.9 =
* Security Improvements.
* UI improvement on Settings Page.
* Updated License Code.
= 1.1.5 =
* Stability improvements for subscription order import export.
= 1.1.4 =
* New Feature: Coupon Export Import.
* New Feature: Subscription Order Export Import.
= 1.1.2 =
* Added activation key.
* Generalized header and data filter of CSV.
= 1.1.0 =
* Added filter to support Role export.
= 1.0.9 =
* Updated support for Shipping fields.
* Suggest import to keep the given ID.
* Moved line items to last of CSV on export.
= 1.0.6 =
* New feature which will allow to change date format while mapping.
= 1.0.5 =
* Stability improvements.
= 1.0.2 =
* Moved custom meta data to end of CSV while export.
= 1.0.1 =
* Provision for adding extra meta.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial version.
* Transform and map feature.
* Bulk export option in order listing page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.