Do you want to accept Credit Cards, BitCoin, Alipay and Apple Pay on your website? Our WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin lets you accept credit card payments directly on your website via Stripe payment gateway. With this plugin, your customer can use their credit cards during the checkout process and Stripe.com handles the rest. This means a smoother experience for your users as they never have to leave your website for making payments.
Apple Pay Supported
Apple Pay is simple to use and works with the devices you use every day. Easily pay with your debit cards and credit cards with just a touch. And because your card details are never shared by Apple when you use Apple Pay, making payments with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac is the safer, more private way to pay.
Stripe is the easiest way to support Apple Pay, which enables frictionless credit card payments and eliminates the need to manually type card or shipping details. Your customers authorize payments with Touch ID.
Directly accept Credit Card payments.
With Stripe, you can accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards directly on your store. In addition, Stripe supports Apple Pay, BitCoin and Alipay.
- Pay using Credit Card within your Web Store.
- Apple Pay is integrated on Cart and Checkout Page. Check out compatible devices.
- Pay using BitCoin and Alipay.
- Capture, Partial Refund and Full Refund the Payment within your WooCommerce Store Admin.
- Do one click Payment Actions and review payments by dedicated Stripe Transaction Overview Page.
- Customize each user facing elements by various settings options.
- Basic currency conversion feature included.
- WPML Supported. French and German ( Deutschland ) language supported out of the box.
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Great support and timely updates!
Stripe Overview Page: A consolidated overview of Stripe Payments, where you can do one click capture and refund.
Full and Partial Refunds: You can perform refunds from individual order admin page as well as Stripe Overview page.
Customization Options: Customize the logo, payment method name, description, button text and more.
Email Receipt: Once enabled, transaction receipt of a successful transaction will be sent to your customer by Stripe.
Shipping Flat Rates for Apple Pay: You will be able to enable shipping flat rates with Apple Pay. This flat rate will be charged to customer while checking out using Apple Pay.
Capture Later: Enable this option in settings and do the full capture or partial capture of the Payments later when the stock is available and you are ready to ship.
Currency Conversion: Once currency conversion option is enabled, Customers will be provided an option to convert the total amount to their preferred currency while checkout.
Restrict Cards: Choose the card types which you want to accept on your store. Restrict payments only from preferred card types.
Save Cards: Save customer’s card details to your Stripe account, so that customers can use it later.
Display Product Details on Stripe Dashboard: Along with order number, product name is also displayed on the Stripe overview page/dashboard. Meta value of product details will be sent to Stripe for this.
Stripe WooCommerce Integration Solution
This WooCommerce extension for Stripe allows your customers to make payments directly on your store via Stripe’s API. Stripe is available in countries like United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, etc. Check out the Complete list of supported countries by Stripe.
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo.
Check Live Demo
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.
Want to Consult Us on a Unique Case or Got a Question? Contact us. We will be Quick!
Last Updated: 26-June-2017
= 3.0.4 =
* Product Details will be sent to Stripe as Meta.
= 3.0.3 =
* Notices Fix.
= 3.0.2 =
* Apple Pay Button Fix
= 3.0.1 =
* Apple Pay CSS Fixed.
= 3.0.0 =
* Apple Pay with dynamic Rates and Shipping.
= 2.2.6 =
* Tax total added with Apple Pay payment.
= 2.2.5 =
* Apple Pay CSS Fixed.
= 2.2.4 =
* Apple Pay Button auto screen width.
= 2.2.3 =
* Stripe Timestamp issue and log for WC2.7 fixed.
= 2.2.2 =
* Stripe Payment Plugin small code change on compatibility of WC2.7 RC
= 2.2.0 =
* Stripe Compatible with WooCommerce Version 2.7.
= 2.1.4 =
* Bug Fix for Apple Pay could not processed.
= 2.1.3 =
* Bug Fix in Restrict card option for not restricting preferred cards.
= 2.1.1 =
* Supports Manual Order Payment.
= 2.1.0 =
* Subscription Support.
= 2.0.1 =
* Bug Fix.
= 2.0.0 =
* Apple Pay support.
= 1.0.9 =
* WPML Support: German and French languages support.
= 1.0.8 =
* Content changes.
* Minor UI changes.
= 1.0.6 =
* Content changes.
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.0.1 =
* Activation Key Added.
= 1.0.0 =
* Stripe payment gateway.
* Supports all credit cards types.
* Supports Alipay and Bitcoin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.