PayPal Express Checkout is the advanced version of the Standard PayPal payment option that is included with WooCommerce. It comes with advanced features like express checkout enabled product page, which will reduce the number of clicks to complete the checkout process. In a best case, it will reduce the clicks from 7 to 3!
If you already accept credit cards online, you can also accept PayPal by adding our Express Checkout button.
- Improve customer confidence on your website.
- Let customers check out in as little as 3 clicks.
- Optimised for mobile, and you can integrate it into your app.
When you integrate the PayPal Express Checkout Shortcut, your buyers can speed through checkout using the shipping information and funding source already stored in their PayPal accounts. They don’t have to re-type any information—saving them time and reducing shopping cart abandonment. And once the transaction is approved, the money usually shows up in your PayPal account in minutes.
PayPal Express Checkout gives your customers another way to pay you, and it complements your existing payments solutions.
Seamlessly integrate PayPal Express Checkout with WooCommerce.
Buyers shopping from smartphones are automatically redirected to a mobile-friendly version of your website for a fast and easy checkout experience. Open the door to over millions of active users who look for the PayPal way to pay.
Express Checkout from Product Page: You will be able to enable super quick Express Checkout option from Product Page itself. This will drastically reduce the number of clicks (from 7 to 3!) your Customer need to make to complete the checkout.
Full and Partial Refunds: You can perform refunds from individual order admin page.
Customization Options: Customize the logo, Banner, Payment method name, Description, Button Position, Button Style and more.
Instant Payments: Enabling this option will allow Customers only make payments through instant payment options like Credit Cards. Slower options like e-cheques will be eliminated.
Capture Later: Enable this option in settings and do the full capture or partial capture of the Payments later when the stock is available and you are ready to ship.
PayPal Account Not Mandatory: Your customers can pay using credit cards while using this plugin. It is not necessary for your customers to have a PayPal account.
Invoice PreFix: If you have multiple store setup, Prefix option for invoice number will help you to identify the store belongs to a PayPal transaction.
Skip Review Page: Option to Skip Final Review page for Faster Checkout.
Test/Live Mode: Switch to SandBox Mode while testing your webstore. You can switch to Live mode once your site is live.
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo.
Check Live Demo
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.
Want to Consult Us on a Unique Case or Got a Question? Contact us. We will be Quick!
Last Updated: 28-May-2018
= 1.1.5 =
* Tested ok with WP4.9.6 and WC3.4.0
* Warning fixed if the log file does not exist in the wc_log folder
= 1.1.4 =
* Address override default set to zero
* Fixed check out amount - tax amount filter with make_paypal_amount,
* Fixed warning Undefined index: 'createaccount'
* Added filter for express checkout button image and express checkout credit card button image
* Tested Ok with WC 3.3.5
= 1.1.3 =
*Fixed issue with express checkout - address override default set to no
*Create a user if "create an account" is checked while placing order
= 1.1.2 =
* Introduced option to enable/disable PayPal address override.
* Tested OK with WC 3.2.5 and WP 4.9
= 1.1.1 =
* Fix: Compatibility issue for PHP 5.4 and 5.3
= 1.1.0 =
* PayPal Express Checkout WC2.7 Compatible.
= 1.0.7 =
* Bug Fix for PayPal Credit Card Flow.
= 1.0.5 =
* Customization and Bug fixes.
= 1.0.3 =
* Added option of In-Context Flow for PayPal Express Checkout.
= 1.0.1 =
* Minor Content Change.
= 1.0.0 =
* PayPal Express Checkout payment gateway.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.