WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro – Allow Custo Choose between Pickup Option and Shipping
While shopping online, who to run an online business smoothly.
One of the biggest challenges that still remain is how can stogether,
- Local Pickups
- Standard Shipping option
- Express Shipping option
- Guaranteed Shipping option
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro is one of the best bets for WooCommerce sto visit the link here.
In this article, we will be focusing on the need for WooCommerce stomers on the cart and checkout page.
Adding the Option for Pickups along with Shipping Rates
As discussed, WooComerce Table Rate Shipping Pro lets you calculate shipping rates based on the shipping rules. If the conditions for any shipping rule matches, the shipping rates are calculated and then displayed on the cart page. Take a look at the following image showing how you can add pickup option with the help of shipping rules configured in the plugin settings.
The above shipping rules indicate that,
- Rule 1 – If the order weight is less than or equal to 50 lbs inside the Zone 1, Local Pickup must be displayed on the cart page.
- Rule 2 – If the order weight is less than or equal to 20 lbs inside the Zone 1 and Zone 2, a Standard Shipping charge of $5 with $0.2 per lbs will be displayed on the cart page.
- Rule 3 – If the order weight is less than or equal to 50 lbs but more than 20 lbs inside the Zone 1 and Zone 2, an Express Shipping charge of $18 will be displayed on the cart page.
- Rule 4 – If the order weight is less than or equal to 50 lbs inside the Zone 1 and Zone 2, a Guaranteed 1 Day Shipping charge of $25 will be displayed on the cart page.
The following image shows the areas under both the Shipping Zones.
However on the cart page when we add a product and the address within Zone 1 or Zone 2, only one delivery option is displayed. This happens because the plugin requires a Method Group Name for the shipping options that must be displayed on the cart page. It must be noted that the plugin calculates a shipping rate and displays it on the cart page. However, in this case, if you want to specify different Method Group Names for the shipping rules.
The following things you need to keep in mind while using Method Groups.
- If there are no groups assigned to the rules, then one which satisfies the conditions will be selected and the shipping rates from that rule will be displayed on the cart page.
- If you assign the same group name to all the shipping rules, only 1 rule will be selected and the rates from that rule will be displayed on the cart page.
- In order to each rule. Then only all the shipping rates will be displayed on the cart page.
Once we provide the Method Group name to the image below.
Now, since we have successfully created the shipping rules and added a unique Method Group Name for each shipping rule, let’s see what happens when a custo the cart.
Once the custo the cart and calculates the shipping, the following shipping rates will be displayed for Los Angeles, California ( inside Shipping Zone 1).
You can clearly see that all the shipping options are displayed on the cart page, except the Express Shipping. This is due to more than 20 lbs, the following shipping rates are shown on the cart page.
Also, in case of Zone 2, our shipping rules state that there is no option of Pickups for a custo the cart page, the following shipping options will be displayed on the cart page.
As you can clearly see the plugin can create a number of shipping rules based on your business requirements. And this way you can display all those shipping options on the cart page. Not only that the same shipping options will be displayed on the checkout page as shown in the image below.
WooCommerce Tabel Rate Shipping Pro is one of the best shipping plugins when it comes tomize the way the shipping is calculated.
This article shows how different delivery options can be easily implemented tore owners.
About the plugin
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro plugin
- Calculate shipping rates based on factors like,
- Product Cost
- Product Weight
- Number of Items in the cart
- Shipping Classes
- Product Category
- Destination Address
- Basic Version of the plugin
- Premium Version Cost – $69
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.