WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin is the only plugin that supports multiple shipping carriers simultaneously and displays shipping rates on the cart page. However, with this latest version, the plugin offers a better shipping experience with the help of some promising new features. In this article, we will cover the latest FedEx Standard Shipping Boxes, a new way to Base Currency, and much more. Following is the changelog in the version 1.4.1.
Version 1.4.1 Changelog
- Cost Per Unit Shipping Rates
- And Logic for Shipping Classes and Product Categories
- FedEx Standard Shipping Boxes
- Currency Conversion for Shipping Carriers
There are tons of other minor fixes and improvements which you can find by clicking here. Now, let us check out the features listed above.
i.) Cost Per Unit Shipping Rate Adjustment
WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping plugin already had the options tor selected.
Once you set up the shipping rates based on any of the facto them. Take a look at the image below.
The image shows an order having FedEx 2-Day Delivery shipping rates as $19.02. These shipping rates are without any adjustment. Once, you add a cost per unit on to the shipping rates.
ii.) ‘And’ Logic for Shipping Classes and Product Categories
WooCommerce sto create a single shipping rule for multiple shipping classes and product category. Using the ‘And‘ Logic functionality, the plugin will let you create shipping rules in scenarios like,
- Products from Shipping Class A is added to the cart.
- Products from Shipping Class B is added to the cart.
- Products from Shipping Class A or Shipping Class B is added to the cart.
- Products from Shipping Class A as well as Shipping Class B is added to the cart.
The image below shows the option to enable the ‘And’ Logic for shipping calculation.
After enabling this option, the shipping rule with more than one shipping class/product category is available, shipping rates will only be calculated when products from both the categories are present in the cart.
iii.) FedEx Standard Shipping Boxes
By default, there are some shipping carriers that offer their own standard boxes with predefined weight and dimensions. With multiple shipping carrier support, the plugin already includes the USPS Flat Rate Boxes. However, in this update, the plugin now supports FedEx Standard Shipping Boxes. With the new update, the sto Boxes with Weight and Dimensions. The image below shows you where you can enable these shipping boxes.
And once you change the parcel method, you can enable the following FedEx Standard Boxes from the list or even create your own shipping boxes with custom weight and dimensions.
About the Plugin
- Get real-time accurate shipping rates
- Supports UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS and Stamps USPS
- Provide discounts on shipping cost
- Table Rate/Conditional Shipping Rules
- Basic Version of the plugin
- Premium Version Cost – $89