Can the CSV import function handle the following?
– Tracking numbers are stored in the CSV file against a custom invoice number and order ID is not contained in the CSV file; custom invoice number exists on postmeta as a meta_value for each order.
– Not all orders in the CSV file will be present in the database; Means, if you can’t match on the invoice number, ignore and go to next record.
– CSV is semi-colon delimited, not comma.
Hi Ben, Clarifications below.
– CSV file details should be stored against order id as key element.
– If the order id in CSV doesn’t match with the actual orders, it will be ignored.
– CSV is comma delimited by default, but it can be changed while import. semi-colon delimited csv is supported.