International shipment description error – Can not send anymore.

XAdapter Forums UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label for WooCommerce International shipment description error – Can not send anymore.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by A.J. A.J. 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #45694
    A.J.
    A.J.
    Participant

    Dear Sirs,

    Since the new version 3.6.5 (and probably 3.6.4) I get an error for export shipments.
    (using the UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label for WooCommerce plugin)

    Invalid product description for product number 3. Product description should be present at least once. Valid range is 0 to 35 alphanumeric [Error Code: 128113]
    (our site: [www.batteryconditiontest.com])

    The ‘product number’ refers to the line number (please change in the message).
    The product on line 3 can be shipped to other customers (non-export).

    I belief it has to do with the order description that goes to UPS which is ‘constructed’ from items in the order.
    Please don’t try to do that, just put the order number and maybe the order date.

    Can you please fix this quickly?

  • #48684
    Rai
    Rai
    Participant

    Same issue…

  • #48757
    Lorenzo
    Lorenzo
    Keymaster

    Hi,

    Please raise a request in xadapter support so that we can look into this issue futher. and also make sure you’re on the latest version of our plugin.

    Regard,
    Lorenzo
    Team xadapter

  • #45783
    Lorenzo
    Lorenzo
    Keymaster

    Hi A.J,

    Thank you for contacting Xadapter support.

    While visiting your site, I’ve noticed that some of your products have special characters in the product name(eg. / ( ) ). That’s the reason you’re getting the error messages. In the product name section only alpha-numeric characters are accepted. Please remove those characters from the product name and test it again.

    If you have any issues or queries let us know.

    Regards,
    Lorenzo
    Team Xadapter

  • #79938
    A.J.
    A.J.
    Participant

    Hello Lorenzo,

    It has been working (by itself) for some time now. But now the problem re-occurred.

    Multiple products have xxxx strings and now only 1 product posses a problem.

    ———–
    I have now remove the html codes and indeed it works.
    However, I would like the html code to work as well.

    best regards
    AJ

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.