How to Complete Plugin for WooCommerce?
This article intends to know more about other various features of the plugin.
With this plugin, you can simplify customers for verifying their addresses.
With this plugin, you can achieve the following:
- Use Google auto get live address information, while they are entering their addresses.
- Edit auto-completed address fields.
- Validate address using EasyPost, UPS or USPS: By providing respective credentials, you can validate address using EasyPost, UPS or USPS.
- Enforce address validation: This feature will not allow an order down.
- Confirm validated address: Once custo choose from the originally entered address or the validated address.
Installation & Activation
After purchasing the Address Validation & Google Address Auto Complete Plugin for WooCommerce, the plugin’s zip file will be available in MY ACCOUNT section.
Here’s how you can install and activate the plugin:
- Navigate download the plugin.
Note: If you have basic/free version already installed, please deactivate and delete it before installing premium version to avoid any conflict. Your plugin settings will be retained.
- Install the to your WordPress/WooCommerce site.
- Once installed, you can activate the plugin. You can find Activation Key and Activation Email in MY ACCOUNT -> API Keys section.
- Go to your plugin settings and activate it using activation key and email address.
For detailed information about installing our plugins, read
Getting started with WooCommerce Address Validation and Google Autocomplete plugin
Once the plugin is installed and activated, you can navigate to plugin settings in two ways:
- Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Address Validation & Autocomplete (or)
- Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > Address Validation & Google Address Auto Complete Plugin for WooCommerce > Settings.
Now that we have explored the features of the plugin, and have installed it, let’s get to configure the plugin.
The plugin settings are divided intocomplete and Address Validation, as shown in the screenshot below.
- EasyPost Address Validation – Select the EasyPost option to enable EasyPost address validation, further setting appears as shown in the screenshot below.
EasyPost API Key – EasyPost API for address verification can improve an overall deliverability of your packages, acting as a safeguard against errors that send packages awry. With EasyPost, you can get instant access domestic address verification and international address verification.
Enter your EasyPost API key in this field. To get your API key, get started here. Or visit Address Verification API, to know more about EasyPost address validation.
- UPS Address Validation – Once you have selected UPS option for address validation, following settings appear as shown in the below screenshot.
UPS Username, UPS Password & UPS License Key – Enter your UPS credentials in the respective fields. If you to your UPS account with your credentials, request for an access/license key.
- USPS Address Validation – The address validation setting for USPS is as shown in the screenshot below.
USPS User ID – For accessing USPS APIs, you need to enter in this field.
Enforce Address Validation:
Tick this option down.
Tick this checkbox to debug a problem. Find the request and response log at wp-content\uploads\wc-logs.
Confirm Before Validation:
Enable this setting to confirm the address before the validation process. If this setting is disabled, the users will not be shown the validated address returned from the selected shipping carrier, on the checkout page.
Instead, the address returned is directly taken into proceed with the order.
Once this checkbox is ticked, following settings:
Confirm Using: For confirming address with your custo the checkout page.
The pop-up window based on their website theme.
Once all settings are configured, click Save changes.
When a custocomplete option will be available as shown in the screenshot below.
If you choose the address confirmation dow, it will be displayed as shown in the screenshot below.
Therefore, with these simple steps, you can incorporate WooCommerce address validation and Google address autore.
To know more about the product, checkout contact our support team.
Hello, we noticed the UPS option does not validate addresses in Canada. Does the USPS option work for international addresses? thank you, Alex
Easypost address validation API should work best, let me know if you face issues with Easy post API,
Some bug on mobile devices!
When I choose an adress in a Search adress field, other field don’t fill automatically.
How to fix it?
Can you record your screen and show it to us so that we can see this?
or else, you can raise a ticket via this link.
Our team will check it out.
Dont answer, I fix it myself))
Hi! Thanks for plugin – its great!
I need to translate text on checkout page: “Address Autocomplete” and “Search adress”
How can I do that?
Can you please raise a ticket on this.
We can help you translate the text.
Thanks, I do it myself in php-file))