Shipping label directs each node in the supply chain tomizing options for creating shipping labels.
Installation of the Plugin
After purchasing the Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce, the plugin will be available as a zip file in the API Downloads section of your MY ACCOUNT page.
- Download the zip file from API Downloads by logging into your XAdapter MY ACCOUNTS page.
- Log in as the WordPress Admin of your online store.
- Navigate downloaded plugin.
- Choose the plugin file to upload.
- Finally, activate the plugin.
Custom shipping label” width=”1366″ height=”1157″ />
Enable Shipping Label -Select the checkbox for enabling shipping label on your store.
Templates – Select a template and custo your choice.
Enable Multiple labels on one page – Selecting the checkbox will result in printing multiple labels on one page.
Shipping Label Size – There are two options available for setting shipping size. 1) 4×6 2) Full page.
Custom width and height values in inches respectively.
Additional Fields – Enter the Additional fields to be displayed on the shipping label.
Click Save Changes.