How tom Shipping Label
Shipping label directs each node in the supply chain tomizing options for creating shipping labels.
Installation of the Plugin
After purchasing the Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce, the plugin will be available as a zip file in the API Downloads section of your MY ACCOUNT page.
- Download the zip file from API Downloads by logging into your XAdapter MY ACCOUNTS page.
- Log in as the WordPress Admin of your online store.
- Navigate to upload the downloaded plugin.
- Choose the plugin file to upload.
- Finally, activate the plugin.
Custom shipping label” width=”1366″ height=”1157″ />
Enable Shipping Label -Select the checkbox for enabling shipping label on your store.
Templates – Select a template and custo your choice.
Enable Multiple labels on one page – Selecting the checkbox will result in printing multiple labels on one page.
Shipping Label Size – There are two options available for setting shipping size. 1) 4×6 2) Full page.
Custom width and height values in inches respectively.
Additional Fields – Enter the Additional fields to be displayed on the shipping label.
Click Save Changes.