Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate USPS with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution!
XAdapter WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to automate USPS shipping by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your USPS Account details and enable USPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Print USPS eVS Label with postage and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
If you are looking at leveraging USPS shipping then you have two options. Either work with USPS directly or get USPS rates through Stamps.com (As per Stamps.com their online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates). XAdapter has separates plugins for integration with USPS and Stamps.com. With the USPS Plugin, you can print labels with postage if you are USPS e-VS customer. The e-VS, or Electronic Verification System, allows high-volume package mailers and package consolidators to document and pay postage, including special service fees, using electronic manifest files.
But if you need to completely automate the process by paying postage from your WooCommerce Order page, you can use our Stamps.com USPS plugin. Please refer below table for a comparison of both the plugins. You only need to buy one of these plugins depending on whether you need automatic postage payment or not.
|WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin||WooCommerce Stamps.com USPS Shipping Plugin|
|No Subscription charges||Stamps.com Subscription charges are applicable.|
|Real-time USPS Shipping Rates.||Real-time USPS Shipping Rates.|
|USPS eVS Label Printing (With Postage).||USPS eVS Label Printing is not part of the feature.|
|Label Printing (No Postage).||Label Printing (With Postage using Stamps.com Account).|
|Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.||Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.|
|Domestic & International Shipping.||Domestic & International Shipping.|
|Define Custom Box Package Dimensions.||Define Custom Box Package Dimensions.|
|Automatic Shipment Tracking.||Automatic Shipment Tracking.|
|Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight.||Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight.|
|Not Applicable.||Stamps.com Account Manager (Add Funds).|
Last Updated: 15-June-2018
= 4.0.7 =
* Updated Commercial rates for flat rate boxes.
= 4.0.6 =
* Fixed: Spelling mistake in the Staging production mode.
* Fixed: For first class international service not able to edit the weight for the product from the edit order page.
= 4.0.5 =
* Added Priority Mail Express as a service to admin metabox.
= 4.0.4 =
* Test Mode field updated to Integration mode: Enable(Production Staging), Enable(Test Staging), Live.
= 4.0.3 =
* For international shipment now the package detail will show after creating the shipment.
* Hold for Manifest field added in the labels tab.
= 4.0.1 =
* Global Express Guaranteed has been implemented.
= 4.0.0 =
* eVS API integration done.
* UI Changed.
= 3.1.13 =
* Woocommerce compatibility tag updated.
= 3.1.12 =
* Fixed 404 error for create shipment in edit order page.
= 3.1.11 =
* Fixed: Priority Mail Express International Padded Flat Rate Envelope was showing twice in plugin settings.
= 3.1.10 =
* Fixed - PHP notice: Trying to get property of non-object.
= 3.1.9 =
* Fixed 403 error while creating Shipment.
= 3.1.8 =
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce 3.2.
= 3.1.7 =
-Fix: Dimensions are going with value zero in case of weight based pack
-Fix: PHP warning in order page, if weight based package or unpacked item
= 3.1.6 =
* Updated country list to be considered as Domestic
* Fixed country name getting translated on the request
= 3.1.4 =
* Fixed issue of showing higher rate for new weight based algorithm in case of multiple quantities.
= 3.1.3 =
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
= 3.1.2 =
* Fixed warnings on the fresh install.
= 3.1.1 =
* Fixed Cart getting blank in case of unpacked item on box packing.
= 3.1.0 =
* Added New Weight Based Algorithm from (UPS).
= 3.0.3 =
* Fixed Conflicting Box pack with DHL plugin.
= 3.0.2 =
* Change in Flat rate price.
= 3.0.1 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 3.0.0 =
* Fixed some warning in WC older version.
= 2.9.9 =
* Fixed some compatibility issue with WC 3.0.
= 2.9.8 =
* Fixed warning in tracking.
= 2.9.7 =
* Some fix on last commit. WC 2.7 comatible.
= 2.9.6 =
* Updated international flat rates (Video/DVD) based on new USPS rates.
= 2.9.5 =
* Updated international flat rates based on new USPS rates.
= 2.9.4 =
* Updated Flat rates prices based on new USPS flat rate price.
= 2.9.3 =
* Filter introduced to distinguish between label request and rate request.
= 2.9.2 =
* Bug Fix to incorporate package weight instead of Flat rate box weight while label printing.
= 2.9.1 =
* Fixed bug with -100% adjustment not showing as free.
= 2.9.0 =
* Added Manual Packaging Option.
= 2.8.8 =
* Priority mail 2 day added.
= 2.8.7 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 2.8.6 =
* Introduced Bulk Label.
* Enhanced Tracking Feature.
= 2.8.5 =
* Omit fraction portion in the node ‘GrossOunces’.
= 2.8.2 =
* Changed “Packet” to envelope for Flat rate envelopes.
= 2.8.1 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 2.8.0 =
* Fixed issue of machinable products.
= 2.7.9 =
* Fixed: Issue of Retail Rates.
= 2.7.8 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.7.7 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.7.6 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.7.5 =
* Fix for First Class International Mail Service (envelope).
= 2.7.4 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 2.7.3 =
* Flat Rate box option implemented.
= 2.7.2 =
* Added filter to skip products from package.
= 2.7.1 =
* Fixed an issue with weight based shipping.
* Cosmetic changes in settings page.
* A fix for price adjustment.
= 2.6.8 =
* Changed the name ‘Standard Post’ to ‘USPS Retail Ground’.
* Option to restrict showing rates if Zip code is not entered.
* Minor content changes.
= 2.6.4 =
* Rates updated.
* Zip4-zip5 format is supported while label printing.
* Content change from ‘online’ to ‘click-n-ship’.
= 2.6.0 =
* Rates updated.
* UX changed for a number of Settings Fields.
= 2.5.9 =
* Media Mail will not be skipped for Virtual Products.
* Bug Fixes.
= 2.5.7 =
* Fixed an issue while showing box information at order admin page.
= 2.5.6 =
* Initial version of New feature to show box information while print label.
= 2.5.5 =
* Fixed an issue with Priority Mail Express International while print label.
= 2.5.4 =
* Plugin now supports print label for USPS multiple international services Priority Mail Express International, Priority Mail International & First Class Mail International.
* Updated label printing services dropdown with international shipping options.
= 2.5.3 =
* Fixed issue while label printing, which prints Priority Mail 2 Day instead of Priority Mail 3 Day.
= 2.5.2 =
* Fixed First Class related issue while choosing the option disable commercial rates.
= 2.5.1 =
* Fixed Address Issue for international shipping label.
= 2.4.0 =
* EMail notification while generating label.
* Sender EMail field at usps admin settings page is optional field now, setting which will enable email notifications.
= 2.3.0 =
* Introduced option to enter manual dimensions for label printing. Print labels even though product dimensions are not set.
* Admin toggle for turning on this feature.
= 2.2.0 =
* Enabled service selection box in admin page, while create shipment.
* Selection box will be defaulted to preferred service.
* USPS Print label is enabled even for the orders with flat rates / other shipping methods.
= 2.1.0 =
* Auto fill shipment ids while creating label.
* An admin toggle to switch between manually filling shipment id and auto filling it while create label.
= 2.0.0 =
* Print Label is now 2 step process.
* Label once created will be stored locally to re-download later.
* Shipment tracking can be auto filled by the shipment ids associate with labels in one click.
* Admin option to toggle shipment tracking functionality on and off.
* Admin option to toggle only customer side shipment tracking on customer’s order page.
* Name of the shipping label now contains order id and tracking number.
* Few code tweaks.
= 1.3.0 =
* Added shipment tracking for admin and customer order details page.
* Added admin toggle to turn of this functionality every where as well as customer side alone.
* Customer side shipment tracking will be off by default and can be enabled from admin end.
= 1.2.2 =
* UI tweak while displaying errors.
= 1.2.1 =
* When API throws error, it should be displayed to user while clicking on print label button. Fixed.
* Clicking on settings link for USPS in plugins page should lead to usps settings. Fixed.
* Minor Bug Fixes.
= 1.2.0 =
* Introduced compact label printing.
* This includes 4×6 printing for international labels.
* Few more admin configuration options including file type of labels.
= 1.1.0 =
* Fixed ‘[‘ issue in few php versions.
* International print shipping introduced.
= 1.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates
* Label Printing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mohsin - 4 weeks agoSince we have already seen this question answered above. We would like to refund back as we just bought for multi-vendors shop. Thanks
Mohsin - 4 weeks agoAs I already have seen the topic disscussed over Can vendors print shipping labels without admin access? has not a positive answer. We would like to have the electronic print label to be send via email by admin.
cjbatboy25 - 1 month agoI have a multi-vendor site made with woocommerce and WCMp vendors. I want vendors to have the ability to print shipping labels so they can put them on their boxes and send them to the buyers. Was wondering how to configure this? Or if I can? Thank you
cjbatboy25 - 1 month agoMy vendors are able to print pdf invoices, packing slip, and are able to mark something as shipped in their orders however they cannot actually print a shipping label. I have my WebToolsID filled out and everything else so I don't know why they don't have that ability.