Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate USPS with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution!
XAdapter WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to automate USPS shipping by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your USPS Account details and enable USPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Print USPS eVS Label with postage and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
If you are looking at leveraging USPS shipping then you have two options. Either work with USPS directly or get USPS rates through Stamps.com (As per Stamps.com their online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates). XAdapter has separates plugins for integration with USPS and Stamps.com. With the USPS Plugin, you can print labels with postage if you are USPS e-VS customer. The e-VS, or Electronic Verification System, allows high-volume package mailers and package consolidators to document and pay postage, including special service fees, using electronic manifest files.
But if you need to completely automate the process by paying postage from your WooCommerce Order page, you can use our Stamps.com USPS plugin. Please refer below table for a comparison of both the plugins. You only need to buy one of these plugins depending on whether you need automatic postage payment or not.
|WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin||WooCommerce Stamps.com USPS Shipping Plugin|
|No Subscription charges||Stamps.com Subscription charges are applicable.|
|Real-time USPS Shipping Rates.||Real-time USPS Shipping Rates.|
|USPS eVS Label Printing (With Postage).||USPS eVS Label Printing is not part of the feature.|
|Label Printing (No Postage).||Label Printing (With Postage using Stamps.com Account).|
|Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.||Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.|
|Domestic & International Shipping.||Domestic & International Shipping.|
|Define Custom Box Package Dimensions.||Define Custom Box Package Dimensions.|
|Automatic Shipment Tracking.||Automatic Shipment Tracking.|
|Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight.||Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight.|
|Not Applicable.||Stamps.com Account Manager (Add Funds).|
Last Updated: 15-June-2018
= 4.0.7 =
* Updated Commercial rates for flat rate boxes.
= 4.0.6 =
* Fixed: Spelling mistake in the Staging production mode.
* Fixed: For first class international service not able to edit the weight for the product from the edit order page.
= 4.0.5 =
* Added Priority Mail Express as a service to admin metabox.
= 4.0.4 =
* Test Mode field updated to Integration mode: Enable(Production Staging), Enable(Test Staging), Live.
= 4.0.3 =
* For international shipment now the package detail will show after creating the shipment.
* Hold for Manifest field added in the labels tab.
= 4.0.1 =
* Global Express Guaranteed has been implemented.
= 4.0.0 =
* eVS API integration done.
* UI Changed.
= 3.1.13 =
* Woocommerce compatibility tag updated.
= 3.1.12 =
* Fixed 404 error for create shipment in edit order page.
= 3.1.11 =
* Fixed: Priority Mail Express International Padded Flat Rate Envelope was showing twice in plugin settings.
= 3.1.10 =
* Fixed - PHP notice: Trying to get property of non-object.
= 3.1.9 =
* Fixed 403 error while creating Shipment.
= 3.1.8 =
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce 3.2.
= 3.1.7 =
-Fix: Dimensions are going with value zero in case of weight based pack
-Fix: PHP warning in order page, if weight based package or unpacked item
= 3.1.6 =
* Updated country list to be considered as Domestic
* Fixed country name getting translated on the request
= 3.1.4 =
* Fixed issue of showing higher rate for new weight based algorithm in case of multiple quantities.
= 3.1.3 =
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
= 3.1.2 =
* Fixed warnings on the fresh install.
= 3.1.1 =
* Fixed Cart getting blank in case of unpacked item on box packing.
= 3.1.0 =
* Added New Weight Based Algorithm from (UPS).
= 3.0.3 =
* Fixed Conflicting Box pack with DHL plugin.
= 3.0.2 =
* Change in Flat rate price.
= 3.0.1 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 3.0.0 =
* Fixed some warning in WC older version.
= 2.9.9 =
* Fixed some compatibility issue with WC 3.0.
= 2.9.8 =
* Fixed warning in tracking.
= 2.9.7 =
* Some fix on last commit. WC 2.7 comatible.
= 2.9.6 =
* Updated international flat rates (Video/DVD) based on new USPS rates.
= 2.9.5 =
* Updated international flat rates based on new USPS rates.
= 2.9.4 =
* Updated Flat rates prices based on new USPS flat rate price.
= 2.9.3 =
* Filter introduced to distinguish between label request and rate request.
= 2.9.2 =
* Bug Fix to incorporate package weight instead of Flat rate box weight while label printing.
= 2.9.1 =
* Fixed bug with -100% adjustment not showing as free.
= 2.9.0 =
* Added Manual Packaging Option.
= 2.8.8 =
* Priority mail 2 day added.
= 2.8.7 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 2.8.6 =
* Introduced Bulk Label.
* Enhanced Tracking Feature.
= 2.8.5 =
* Omit fraction portion in the node ‘GrossOunces’.
= 2.8.2 =
* Changed “Packet” to envelope for Flat rate envelopes.
= 2.8.1 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 2.8.0 =
* Fixed issue of machinable products.
= 2.7.9 =
* Fixed: Issue of Retail Rates.
= 2.7.8 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.7.7 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.7.6 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.7.5 =
* Fix for First Class International Mail Service (envelope).
= 2.7.4 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 2.7.3 =
* Flat Rate box option implemented.
= 2.7.2 =
* Added filter to skip products from package.
= 2.7.1 =
* Fixed an issue with weight based shipping.
* Cosmetic changes in settings page.
* A fix for price adjustment.
= 2.6.8 =
* Changed the name ‘Standard Post’ to ‘USPS Retail Ground’.
* Option to restrict showing rates if Zip code is not entered.
* Minor content changes.
= 2.6.4 =
* Rates updated.
* Zip4-zip5 format is supported while label printing.
* Content change from ‘online’ to ‘click-n-ship’.
= 2.6.0 =
* Rates updated.
* UX changed for a number of Settings Fields.
= 2.5.9 =
* Media Mail will not be skipped for Virtual Products.
* Bug Fixes.
= 2.5.7 =
* Fixed an issue while showing box information at order admin page.
= 2.5.6 =
* Initial version of New feature to show box information while print label.
= 2.5.5 =
* Fixed an issue with Priority Mail Express International while print label.
= 2.5.4 =
* Plugin now supports print label for USPS multiple international services Priority Mail Express International, Priority Mail International & First Class Mail International.
* Updated label printing services dropdown with international shipping options.
= 2.5.3 =
* Fixed issue while label printing, which prints Priority Mail 2 Day instead of Priority Mail 3 Day.
= 2.5.2 =
* Fixed First Class related issue while choosing the option disable commercial rates.
= 2.5.1 =
* Fixed Address Issue for international shipping label.
= 2.4.0 =
* EMail notification while generating label.
* Sender EMail field at usps admin settings page is optional field now, setting which will enable email notifications.
= 2.3.0 =
* Introduced option to enter manual dimensions for label printing. Print labels even though product dimensions are not set.
* Admin toggle for turning on this feature.
= 2.2.0 =
* Enabled service selection box in admin page, while create shipment.
* Selection box will be defaulted to preferred service.
* USPS Print label is enabled even for the orders with flat rates / other shipping methods.
= 2.1.0 =
* Auto fill shipment ids while creating label.
* An admin toggle to switch between manually filling shipment id and auto filling it while create label.
= 2.0.0 =
* Print Label is now 2 step process.
* Label once created will be stored locally to re-download later.
* Shipment tracking can be auto filled by the shipment ids associate with labels in one click.
* Admin option to toggle shipment tracking functionality on and off.
* Admin option to toggle only customer side shipment tracking on customer’s order page.
* Name of the shipping label now contains order id and tracking number.
* Few code tweaks.
= 1.3.0 =
* Added shipment tracking for admin and customer order details page.
* Added admin toggle to turn of this functionality every where as well as customer side alone.
* Customer side shipment tracking will be off by default and can be enabled from admin end.
= 1.2.2 =
* UI tweak while displaying errors.
= 1.2.1 =
* When API throws error, it should be displayed to user while clicking on print label button. Fixed.
* Clicking on settings link for USPS in plugins page should lead to usps settings. Fixed.
* Minor Bug Fixes.
= 1.2.0 =
* Introduced compact label printing.
* This includes 4×6 printing for international labels.
* Few more admin configuration options including file type of labels.
= 1.1.0 =
* Fixed ‘[‘ issue in few php versions.
* International print shipping introduced.
= 1.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates
* Label Printing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
CHIZ.QX - 3 days agoThere seems to be some bug in my USPS Shipping Plugin. I test-order 1 product which was at $28 (weight 0.29 lbs = 0.46 Oz), and when I choose to ship from US to UK via USPS First Class International, the rate given is US$14, which is correct. Then, I change the quantity to 2 products, and now the plugin is showing the shipping rate as US$28 (x2). I tried with 3, 4 and 5 products, and it seems the plugin calculate the shipping fee using "Cost of sending 1 item x quantity of that item", which is wrong. So if I order 9 items (2 KG), it costs US$126 to ship to UK! Advice?
Lorenzo - 3 days agoHi, Please check in the plugin settings if you're using the packing option as "Pack items individually" this packing option will send individual packages for each item on cart hence double the shipping cost for each item, To resolve this you can use our other packing options weight based packing- which will pack all items together and calculate the total weight. Pack into boxes with weight and dimenison: this option will pack the items in the custom boxes you have added with the dimension and max weight set, if all items fit into a single box it will send request for 1 package, but if all items don't fit into a single box you added then it will pack into a second box or third box accordingly. Regards, Lorenzo
Lorenzo - 3 days agoHi, Yes the other packing options are available only with the premium version of the plugin, or if you want the customers to avoid buying multiple items you can also create variation like pack of 2, 4 , 6 ,10 etc. and have the variation weight and dimension accordingly. Regards, Lorenzo
Megin - 3 weeks agoI had to deactivate all of my plugins and activate them one-by-one and when I did this plugin didn't come back properly. There is no SETTINGS option on the plug-in page. The only setting is activate/deactivate. I have deleted it and downloaded again several times and that has not helped. Thanks, Megin
Lorenzo - 3 weeks agoHi, Not sure if you're on a multisite, but please make sure both woocommerce and USPS plugin is deactivated on network admin and activated on the sub sites, If you're not on multi site please make sure the woocommerce plugin is activated, and on the general settings the shipping is enabled for your shop. Regards, Lorenzo