Xadapter’s WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate UPS shipping by displaying real time rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within your WooCommerce store, choose boxes automatically and enable tracking.
- Reviews (102)
- FAQ (12)
- Comments (785)
#1 WooCommerce UPS Shipping plugin that offers unparalleled features like Automatic Shipping Label, Bulk-Shipment Creation, Return Label generation, Shipment Tracking and Multi-Vendor Support.
- 10,000+ Active Installs
- 100+ Customer Reviews
- 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating
“Installed perfectly. Easy to work with. However, while the outgoing “print label” function worked properly, the “return print label” was not. Contacted XAdapter by email and within days the problem was resolved and they released a new version of the plugin correcting the problem. XAdapter wrote to me in an uncomplicated manner, clear in their description of what they needed and helpful to clarify back to me what they were doing. As this was my first website, launched Jan 1, 2018, I am happy to report how responsive they were and that it was a very positive experience for me as a new person to web development. Thanks!”
“Superior plugin and excellent support staff. I needed a small customization of the plugin and the team happily assisted with our request. I have tried the Woocommerce version, Extension Works, and this plugin. I highly suggest this plugin over the others available. Especially, when support is this responsive. Two thumbs up!!!!!”
Read more customer reviews here
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your UPS Account details and enable UPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees UPS shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Note : Adding weight attribute to all the products is a pre-requisite for the UPS plugin to work.
Freight Services: UPS freight offers a full range of freight services for heavyweight shipments over 150 lbs. Our plugin offers the following freight services:
International Price Calculator: Get prices for following international shipping services.
Parcel Packing: Configure the plugin to automatically determine how items should be packed. This information will be sent to UPS while creating shipment online. You can choose to
Print Shipping Label: The plugin generates professional shipping labels of different sizes automatically as soon as the customer completes an order on your WooCommerce store (which you can print with a single click). You just need to enable the Automatic Label Generation feature in the advanced plugin settings. The plugin sends shipment details to your UPS online account and generates the shipping label (GIF/PNG/ZPL/EPL), which you can print by clicking the Print Label button. Postage is automatically paid on these labels using your UPS account.
There is an option to change the shipping service and box/parcel dimensions manually before generating the label (if automatic label generation is not enabled). You can set a default service for printing the label. This plugin integrates with UPS Label APIs to print domestic or international shipping labels with a tracking barcode. The plugin also supports printing label in different sizes according to your specific requirements. These are professional labels with address validation (city, state, and postal code) for addresses in the United States.
UPS Account Integration
You need to enter the following details for the plugin to work. You can get these details from UPS.
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin allows you to
Display Real-Time Shipping Rates from UPS
Print UPS Shipping Label Automatically
Adjust UPS Shipping Rates
Where to find UPS Plugin Settings
UPS Shipping Services
UPS Standard Boxes with Custom Shipping Boxes
Email Notification with Shipment Tracking Details
Official UPS Shipping Label
Version 3.9.14 - Released: April 17, 2018
* Support for Dokan Multi-Vendor.
* Support for product weight and dimension divider addon.
* Case of adjustment getting applied in order page
* Case of conversion rate not getting applied to backend rates.
Version 3.9.13 - Released: March 29, 2018
* HS tariff code implementation at product level.
* PO number displayed in the Commercial invoice
* Weight based packing algorithm made available for Freight Shipments.
[Bug fix] -
* Introduced a mechanism to divide the Access Point Address into Address 1 and Address 2.
* Case related to default services getting priority over Customer selected services.
* Correction related to the display of Surepost rates.
Version 3.9.12 - Released: March 01, 2018
* Can configure Direct delivery option at the product level.
* Automatic label generation using a default service in the case when free shipping is offered.
* Option to see the shipping rates before generating the label on admin order page.
* Show Product details in each box before printing label.
* Automatic label generation restricted to order status processing only.
* Compatible with PHP Version 5.5 and before.
* Enhancement in Surepost & Freight services.
* Enhancement in the SSL connection.
Version 3.9.11 - Released: January 29, 2018
* Restricted Email notification for eligible services only.
* Sending single request instead of sending separate requests for each service.
* Changed Order Id to Order number on Shipping label, Added pot file, and updated German translation
* Option to give insurance amount at the product level
* CompanyName character length fixed to 35( outbound label) and 30(return label), Warning fixed when freight mode is enabled
* Fatal error due to box packing if no box is specified or item doesn't fit into boxes
* Fatal error in the older versions of WooCommerce (up to 3.0) if automatic label generation is enabled.
Version 3.9.10 - Released: January 28, 2018
* Added a new filter for conversion rate.
Version 3.9.9 - Released: January 24, 2018
* Option to Print Pickup debug information.
Version 3.9.8 - Released: November 17, 2017
* Option to choose default service for Domestic and International shipping.
Version 3.9.7 - Released: November 10, 2017
* Swap the origin and destination address if the origin address preference selected shipping
* Made Compatible with 'xa-shipping-common-addon' plugin.
* Enhancements in box packing
Version 3.9.6 - Released: November 8, 2017
* Made compatible to have accesspoint field on the checkout page.
Version 3.9.4 - Released: November 2, 2017
* Enhanced the rate and label portion.
Version 3.9.3 - Released: October 18, 2017
* Fixed Automatic label generation is not working.
Version 3.9.2 - Released: October 9, 2017
* Made compatible with special characters
* Organised the flow of characters when exceeding the limit on the commercial invoice.
Version 3.9.1 - Released: September 12, 2017
* Enhanced Pickup to be generated at Package level instead of Product level.
Version 3.9.0 - Released: August 28, 2017
* New feature: Email notification to sender and recipient.
* Issue related to Ground Freight API.
Version 3.8.11 - Released: August 5, 2017
* Conflict with the basic version.
Version 3.8.10 - Released: August 2, 2017
* Introduced Freight ground as new service.
* Display of Access point details in order page.
Version 3.8.9 - Released: July 25, 2017
* Display of Packing algorithm dropdown
Version 3.8.8 - Released: July 11, 2017
* Added Ground Freight option.
Version 3.8.6 - Released: July 7, 2017
* Added option to show only enabled services on order admin page
Version 3.8.5 - Released: July 7, 2017
* Added option to select different service for return shipment.
Version 3.8.4 - Released: July 6, 2017
* Case when no rates are returned from API.
Version 3.8.3 - Released: June 21, 2017
* Implemented Declaration Statement within commercial invoice.
* State code for country Ireland.
* Case of Shipment services not showing.
Version 3.8.2 - Released: June 19, 2017
* Fixed print label is not working with Access Point Locator order.
* Email notification with APL label.
* Added email address with shipper and recipient address
Version 3.8.1 - Released: June 9, 2017
* Added Freight Shipment Support.
* Case related to create shipment.
Version 3.7.7 - Released: June 6, 2017
* Introduced 'Reason for Export' option for International shipment
* Introduced option to set working days on pickup
* Introduced New box packing algorithm.
* Case related to PLT
* Case related to Access Point Locator
Version 3.7.4 - Released: June 2, 2017
*Case related to service code going wrong for Country Canada.
Version 3.7.2 - Released: May 31, 2017
* Latin encoding support.
* Tax Identification Number.
Version 3.7.1 - Released: May 26, 2017
* Conflict with FedEx in Automatic Label Generation
Version 3.7.0 - Released: May 24, 2017
* Automatic Label Generation.
Version 3.6.9 - Released: May 17, 2017
* Compatibility Fix for Other Shipping Plugin.
Version 3.6.8 - Released: May 12, 2017
* New Algorithm (Based on Volume Used * Item Count)
Version 3.6.7 - Released: May 11, 2017
* 'CustomerClassification' for non US countries.
Version 3.6.6 - Released: May 10, 2017
* Updated the language translations.
* Updated Customer Classification with new values
* Displayed full address of Access Point Locator (APL) (in my account page and order page).
* Case related to label generation.
* PLT for commercial invoice.
Version 3.6.5 - Released: May 9, 2017
* Case related to pre-packed product on variation level.
Version 3.6.4 - Released: May 4, 2017
* Implemented pre-packed at variation level.
Version 3.6.3 - Released: April 30, 2017
* Compatibility with older version of PHP.
Version 3.6.2 - Released: April 30, 2017
* Compatibility of Access Point Locator with WC 3.0+.
Version 3.6.1 - Released: April 25, 2017
* Compatibility of Access Point Locator with WC 3.0+.
Version 3.6.0 - Released: April 25, 2017
* Printing billing phone number for both billing and shipping.
Version 3.5.9 - Released: April 20, 2017
* Applied filter for tracking message translation in customer email.
Version 3.5.8 - Released: April 20, 2017
* Case related to return label fixed.
Version 3.4.8 - Released: April 7, 2017
* Case related to variable products' weight and dim.
Version 3.4.7 - Released: April 6, 2017
* Case related to enhancement of InvoiceLineTotal node.
Version 3.4.6 - Released: April 6, 2017
* Related to compatibility issue with WC 3.0
Version 3.4.5 - Released: April 5, 2017
* Updated filter of packages on label request.
Version 3.4.4 - Released: March 31, 2017
* Introduced Different service for different packages in order page.
Version 3.4.3 - Released: March 30, 2017
* Insurance removed from Sure Post services.
Version 3.4.2 - Released: March 23, 2017
* Case related to conflict with other plugins.
Version 3.4.1 - Released: March 22, 2017
* Added filter for change product details.
Version 3.4.0 - Released: March 17, 2017
* Compatibility with WC 2.7.
Version 3.3.5 - Released: March 13, 2017
* Enhancement for altering shipment description.
Version 3.3.3 - Released: March 12, 2017
* Minor Content changes
Version 3.3.1 - Released: March 12, 2017
* Introduced Pre packed package(It will treat the pre-packed product as separate package).
Version 3.3.0 - Released: March 10, 2017
* Increased size of Package box fields.
Version 3.2.9 - Released: February 03, 2017
* Box Maximum Weight label changed to Max Package Weight.
Version 3.2.8 - Released: January 30, 2017
* Case of COD with box packing option.
Version 3.2.7 - Released: January 18, 2017
* Added option to change the encoding to Latin.
* Modified generate package to generate the package for the empty package and enable the user to generate labels for order with the item having no length, width, height and weight by providing them during label generation manually.
Version 3.2.6 - Released: January 14, 2017
* Case related to commercial invoice.
Version 3.2.5 - Released: January 12, 2017
* Case related to Access Point Locator.
Version 3.2.4 - Released: January 06, 2017
* Bug Fix for taking previously stored access point location.
Version 3.2.3 - Released: December 29, 2016
* Added Address line1 with Rate Request.
Version 3.2.0 - Released: December 19, 2016
* Added tax option in shipping rates.
Version 3.1.9 - Released: December 16, 2016
* Case related to COD for European countries.
* Case related to tracking number.
Version 3.1.8 - Released: December 15, 2016
* Case related to Method Availability field.
Version 3.1.7 - Released: December 08, 2016
* Updated readme.txt file.
Version 3.1.6 - Released: December 08, 2016
* Compatability issue with older WC version(below 2.6).
* Case related to COD.
Version 3.1.4 - Released: December 01, 2016
* Added filter to create shipment data.
Version 3.1.2 - Released: November 22, 2016
* Added language support for 'French, German, Italian, Spanish.
* Added minimum order price option and Auto accept of shipment.
Version 3.1.1 - Released: November 17, 2016
* Added label printing buttons to order listing page.
Version 3.1.0 - Released: November 16, 2016
* Correction on AccessPoint selection problem.
Version 3.0.9 - Released: November 14, 2016
* Updated state code feature for US and Canada only.
Version 3.0.7 - Released: November 04, 2016
* Corrected problem in Generate Package.
Version 3.0.6 - Released: November 03, 2016
* Case related to surepost weight unit.
Version 3.0.5 - Released: October 28, 2016
* Omitted residential address indicator when destination is UPS access point.
Version 3.0.4 - Released: October 24, 2016
* Improvements on box packing.
Version 3.0.3 - Released: October 21, 2016
* Added different service option for each package while generating label
* Introduced Bulk shipment creation.
Version 3.0.2 - Released: October 04, 2016
* Added Access Point Locator.
Version 3.0.1 - Released: September 22, 2016
* Added Order Id in shipment description and excluded insurance value from SurePost request.
Version 3.0.0 - Released: September 19, 2016
* Introduced API Manger settings page link
* Case related to insurance value.
Version 2.9.9 - Released: September 09, 2016
* Added Currency Code.
Version 2.9.8 - Released: August 30, 2016
* Incorporated Commercial Invoice.
Version 2.9.7 - Released: August 25, 2016
* Extra manual packages can be added while creating shipment.
Version 2.9.6 - Released: August 25, 2016
* Case related to Pickup code.
Version 2.9.5 - Released: August 22, 2016
* Adult signature implemented.
* ISO charset applied to confirmshipment request.
Version 2.9.4 - Released: August 19, 2016
* Included all Pickup related fields to advanced settings.
Version 2.9.3 - Released: August 19, 2016
* Pickup option added.
Version 2.9.2 - Released: August 11, 2016
* Added new filter to alter account details in this version.
Version 2.9.1 - Released: August 10, 2016
* Stability Improvements.
Version 2.9.0 - Released: August 05, 2016
* Added Advance settings section,
* Added ssl verify settings,
* Upgraded admin notice.
Version 2.8.9 - Released: August 04, 2016
* Case related to conflict with basic version.
Version 2.8.7 - Released: August 03, 2016
* Weight-based shipping. Enhanced API manager error handling.
Version 2.8.6 - Released: July 29, 2016
* Case related to API Manager.
Version 2.8.5 - Released: July 22, 2016
* Filter for skipping products in cart.
Version 2.8.4 - Released: July 21, 2016
* Changed the extension of zpl files to zpl from txt.
Version 2.8.3 - Released: July 18, 2016
* Case related to manual dimension field conflict with stamps/USPS.
Version 2.8.2 - Released: July 11, 2016
* API manager issue.
Version 2.8.1 - Released: July 09, 2016
* Multiple Manual packaging and
* Case related to API manager.
Version 2.8.0 - Released: July 05, 2016
* Stability Improvements.
Version 2.7.9 - Released: July 04, 2016
* Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
Version 2.7.8 - Released: July 04, 2016
* Improvement on license key implementation.
Version 2.7.7 - Released: July 04, 2016
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
Version 2.7.6 - Released: July 04, 2016
* Added filter for rate to incorporate snippet for adjusting price based on states.
Version 2.7.5 - Released: June 28, 2016
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
Version 2.7.4 - Released: June 10, 2016
* Enabled Saturday delivery.
Version 2.7.3 - Released: June 09, 2016
* Fixed problem to display exact error message returned API while creating the label.
Version 2.7.2 - Released: June 09, 2016
* Added PAK option.
* Case related to Shipment label generation while creating order from admin panel.
* Case related to invalid create shipment request.
Version 2.7.1 - Released: May 25, 2016
* Added new filter to confirm shipment request.
Version 2.7.0 - Released: May 24, 2016
* Fixed dimension error for box packing.
Version 2.6.9 - Released: May 18, 2016
* New services added.
Version 2.6.8 - Released: April 29, 2016
* Introduced Label formats ZPL and EPL.
* Stability improvements.
Version 2.6.4 - Released: April 18, 2016
* Weight Based Packing feature is introduced.
Version 2.6.1 - Released: March 03, 2016
* Allowing empty ship to company name while label printing.
* Default option for Consumer Classification Code.
Version 2.6.0 - Released: February 26, 2016
* UX tweaks on UPS Settings page.
* Default option for Consumer Classification Code.
Version 2.5.9 - Released: February 18, 2016
* Case related to address related issue while printing return label.
Version 2.5.8 - Released: February 11, 2016
* New Feature for UPS Weight based shipping.
Version 2.5.6 - Released: February 08, 2016
* More accurate negotiated rates while showing realtime rates.
* Added option to choose Customer Classification Code.
Version 2.5.5 - Released: February 02, 2016
* UPS SurePost is now supported.
Version 2.5.3 - Released: January 25, 2016
* Fixed an error while remote call to UPS API.
Version 2.5.2 - Released: January 18, 2016
* Introduced Collect on Delivery (CoD) Feature.
* Introduced Return Label Feature.
Version 2.4.3 - Released: January 10, 2016
* Fixed issue with negotiated rates while print label.
Version 2.4.2 - Released: December 15, 2015
* Introduced Feature to display label in browser itself.
* Introduced settings toggle to turn on the feature.
* This feature can be used to deal with the issue which downloaded file is getting corrupted because of PHP BOM.
* Fixed inverted PNG image issue.
Version 2.3.15 - Released: November 03, 2015
* Email tracking introduced for order competition mail.
* Fixed the issue while shipping to countries without a postcode.
Version 2.2.2 - Released: July 30, 2015
* Introduced option to enter manual dimensions for label printing. Print labels even though product dimensions are not set.
* Admin toggle for turning on this feature.
* Service selection combo for label printing.
* Generate label using UPS even for those orders without UPS as the shipping method.
Version 2.2.0 - Released: July 15, 2015
* Automatic Shipment Tracking for Both Customer and Admin.
* Admin Turn off tracking option only for customer side (default) as well as complete tracking feature.
* Tracking is integrated with creating label feature.
Version 1.3.0 - Released: June 20, 2015
* Introduced phone number field in ups admin settings.
* Fixed an issue with print label.
Version 1.2.1 - Released: May 27, 2015
* UI tweaks especially while showing messages.
* Label Printing in GIF and PNG.
* Support for ~4x6 size.
Version 1.0.0 - Released: May 13, 2015
* Admin configuration to switch between live and test environment.
* Label Printing.
Version 1.0 - Released: April 28, 2015
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to obtain UPS User ID, Password, Access Key and Account Number from UPS.
The steps are mentioned here at UPS Dev community site.
Fill appropriate values in ups admin setting page.
Check all the services you want.
Please have a look our Live preview.
Please have a look in to the screenshots and check out our Live preview.
Thad - 5 days agoHi, We're interested in your latest update that provides Dokan support. After installing the update and inspecting the changes, we've been unable to figure out what's different. Could you explain what's new as far as Dokan support? Thanks
Anindo - 5 days agoHi Thad, Once you install the Dokan plugin, you need to install our Multi-vendor addon. On doing so, you can then go to the vendor user details and provide the address and account details. And then kindly go to the product and map the vendor with the product. This will create the flow. After that you are ready to get shipping rates based on vendor's shipping address. You can refer our detailed article here : https://www.xadapter.com/make-multivendor-ecommerce-store-compatible-ups/ This should help you.
xeon.huang - 1 week agoAccording to the USPS website, for international orders, the total weight limit for USPS First Class International is 4 lbs. Yet, when my total weight item far exceeds 4 lbs, it still shows USPS First Class International as one of the shipping options. Isn't this wrong? Thanks!
Lorenzo - 1 week agoHi, Please check which packing option you have selected, if the package weight is less than 4lbs it will show the first class option. if you have multiple package with weight less than 4lbs first class will still show, Try using the weight based packing option to see if the first class option still show. Regards Lorenzo
Ryan - 1 week agois the plugin capable of printing directly to the printer upon clicking the print label? screenshot: http://prntscr.com/j42cw6
Anindo - 1 week agoHi Ryan, Thanks for reaching out to us. Once you click on the "Print label" tab, a soft copy of the label will be downloaded in to your system. You can then print a hard-copy of it with the help of your printer, just like how you print the other documents in your system. Hope I was able to convey properly! Let us know if you have any query. Regards,
Trade-In - 2 weeks agoIs it possible to customize an new automated email that includes the automated label that is sent to the customer who creates an order? Or integrate the "Download the label here" button with the link to the label into a pre-made automatic order confirmation page? I am trying to have customers create a repair/warranty request with their address as the origin address and my address as the destination address. I want the label to be integrated into a email template or be able to make a template with more information on the label email. Thank you.
Anindo - 2 weeks agoHi, Thanks for reaching out to us. In the UPS plugin settings page, under Label generation section, you have an option "Send label in email to customer after label generation" field. Once you enable this option, the label will be sent to the customer as an email where they can download it. Also the plugin do have an option "Content of Email With Label" in the same section, where you can enter the text that you want to send in email along with label. Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any query. Regards,
Carol - 3 weeks agoSo now I am having some serious issue with this plugin. When I do bulk action "generate UPS Label" all my labels are generated as Ground shipping. I have several customers complained about paying for 2nd day Air and now receiving ground shipping label. Please fix this issue. I didn't purchase this product just so I would have to generate labels one by one.