Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate UPS with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution!
WooForce WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate UPS shipping by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
How does it work?
: Install the Plugin, input your UPS Account details and enable UPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
: Customer sees UPS shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Live Shipping Rate: Based on the product weight, box dimensions, shipping destination etc., this plugin fetches postage rates from your UPS account for both domestic and international shipping services. You can choose to return list rates or account / negotiated rates. There is an option to set conversion value in case the shop uses a different currency
U.S. Shipping Services (Domestic)
: Get prices for following domestic shipping services.
- Next Day Air
- Early Next Day Air
- Next Day Air Saver
- 2nd Day Air AM
- 2nd Day Air
- 3 Day Select
UPS SurePost Services: Supports UPS SurePost services which provide the convenience of UPS shipping and USPS-delivery to customers’ mailboxes
Freight Services: UPS freight offers a full range of freight services for heavyweight shipments over 150 lbs. Our plugin offers the following freight services:
- Worldwide Express Freight
- Freight LTL
- Freight LTL – Guaranteed
- Freight LTL – Guaranteed A.M.
- Standard LTL
International Price Calculator: Get prices for following international shipping services.
- Worldwide Express
- Worldwide Express Plus
- Worldwide Expedited
Shipment Tracking: The tracking number returned from UPS while generating the label would be added to order notes and will be sent as part of the order completion email. This enables Shipment Tracking for customers and shop owners.
Parcel Packing: Configure the plugin to automatically determine how items should be packed. This information will be sent to UPS while creating shipment online. You can choose to
- Calculate shipping on the basis of order total weight.
- Pack into boxes with weights and dimensions.
- Pack items individually.
Services: Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs to services
Handling Fees: Set up handling fees based on the rules you define
Print Shipping Label: The plugin generates professional shipping labels of different sizes automatically as soon as the customer completes an order on your WooCommerce store (which you can print with a single click). You just need to enable the Automatic Label Generation feature in the advanced plugin settings. The plugin sends shipment details to your UPS online account and generates the shipping label (GIF/PNG/ZPL/EPL), which you can print by clicking the Print Label button. Postage is automatically paid on these labels using your UPS account.
There is an option to change the shipping service and box/parcel dimensions manually before generating the label (if automatic label generation is not enabled). You can set a default service for printing the label. This plugin integrates with UPS Label APIs to print domestic or international shipping labels with a tracking barcode. The plugin also supports printing label in different sizes according to your specific requirements. These are professional labels with address validation (city, state, and postal code) for addresses in the United States.
- Supports UPS SurePost
- Supports Residential delivery
- Use Pounds/inches or Kilograms/Centimeters
- Option to Set Customer Classification Code
- Offer all returned rates or cheapest
- Enable Insurance
- Set Pickup options
- Choose UPS standard packaging options
- Collect On Delivery
- Set fallback rate in case UPS doesn’t return any rates
- Supports Declaration Statement with Commercial Invoice for international shipping
- Option to switch between Test and Live mode. Transaction in test mode will be treated as sample transactions by UPS
UPS Account Integration
You need to enter the following details for the plugin to work. You can get these details from UPS.
- UPS User ID – Get this from the UPS developer site when you signup
- UPS Password – As set by you on sign up
- UPS Access Key – This will be sent to you after sign up
- UPS Shipper Number – This will be sent to you after sign up
- Origin Postcode – This should be set to the postcode from which you will ship. It is sent to the UPS API
- Origin Country – This should be set to the country from which you will ship. It is sent to the UPS API
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo Following the Documentation.
Check Live Demo
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.
Want to Consult Us on a Unique Case or Got a Question? Contact us. We will be Quick!
Last Updated: 11-July-2017
= 3.8.8 =
* Added Ground Freight option.
= 3.8.6 =
* Added option to show only enabled services on order admin page
= 3.8.5 =
* desc added option to select different service for return shipment.
= 3.8.4 =
* Fixed some warning if no rate returned from API.
= 3.8.3 =
* Implemented Declaration Statement with the commercial invoice.
* State code for country Irland.
* Fixed some warning $shipmentServiceOptions
= 3.8.2 =
* Fixed print label is not working with Access Point Locator order.
* Email notification with APL label.
* Added email address with shipper and recipient address
= 3.8.1 =
* Bug Fix related to create shipment.
= 3.8.0 =
* Added Freight Shipment Support.
= 3.7.7 =
* Introduced 'Reason for Export' option for Inter national shipment
* Introduced option to set working days on pickup
* Fixed some bug on Access Point Locator
* New box pack algorithm.
* Fixed issue on PLT
= 3.7.4 =
*Fixed service code going wrong for Country Canada.
= 3.7.2 =
* Fix on Latin encoding.
* Introduced Tax Identification Number.
*Bug fix Fedex ,Ups Conflict in Automatic Label Generation
= 3.7.0 =
*Added New Feature For Automatic Label Generation.
= 3.6.9 =
* Compatibility Fix for Other Shipping Plugin.
= 3.6.8 =
* New Algorithm (Based on Volume Used * Item Count)
= 3.6.7 =
* 'CustomerClassification' for non US countries.
= 3.6.6 =
* Updated the language translations.
* Updated Customer Classification with new values
* Displayed full address of Access Point Locator (APL) (in my account page and order page).
* Fixed APL issue with the label.
* PLT for commercial invoice.
= 3.6.5 =
* Bug fix on pre-packed product on variation level.
= 3.6.4 =
* Implemented pre-packed at variation level.
= 3.6.3 =
* Fixed not working with older version of PHP.
= 3.6.2 =
* Fixed not working Access Point Locator in WC 3.0+.
= 3.6.0 =
* Downgraded to previous version due to some errors.
= 3.6.1 =
* Fixed not working the Access Point Locator with WC 3.0+.
= 3.6.0 =
* Fixed printing billing phone number for both billing and shipping.
= 3.5.9 =
* Applied filter for tracking message translation in customer email.
= 3.5.8 =
* Issue with return label fixed.
= 3.4.8 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 3.4.7 =
* InvoiceLineTotal node from US to CA or PR
= 3.4.6 =
* Fixed some compatibility issue with WC 3.0
= 3.4.5 =
* Updated filter of packages on label request.
= 3.4.4 =
* Different service for different packages.
= 3.4.3 =
* Insurance removed from Sure Post services.
= 3.4.2 =
* Fixed conflict class name 'wf_order'with other plugins.
= 3.4.1 =
* Added filter for change product details.
= 3.4.0 =
* Compatiblity with WC 2.7.
= 3.3.5 =
* Filter for alter shipment description.
= 3.3.3 =
* Minor Content changes
= 3.3.1 =
* Added new feature - Pre packed package(It will treat the pre-packed product as separate package).
= 3.3.0 =
* Increased size of Package box fields.
= 3.2.9 =
* Box Maximum Weight label changed to Max Package Weight.
= 3.2.8 =
* Bug fix for COD with box packing option.
= 3.2.7 =
* Added option to change the encoding to Latin.
* Modified generate package to generate the package for the empty package and enable the user to generate labels for order with the item having no length, width, height and weight by providing them during label generation manually.
= 3.2.6 =
* Fixed issue of getting error on SoldTo State if commercial invoice is checked.
= 3.2.5 =
* Fixed issue with Access Point Locator.
= 3.2.4 =
* Bug Fix for taking previously stored access point location.
= 3.2.3 =
* Added Address line1 with Rate Request.
= 3.2.0 =
* Added tax option in shipping rates.
= 3.1.9 =
* Fixed issue with COD for European countries.
* Fixed tracking number issue.
= 3.1.8 =
* Fixed Method Availability field.
= 3.1.7 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 3.1.6 =
* Fixed compatability issue with older WC version(below 2.6).
* Fixed issue with COD.
= 3.1.4 =
* Added filter to create shipment data.
= 3.1.2 =
* Added language support for 'French, German, Italian, Spanish.
* Added minimum order price option and Auto accept of shipment.
= 3.1.1 =
* Added label printing buttons to order listing page.
= 3.1.0 =
* Correction on AccessPoint selection problem.
= 3.0.9 =
* Updated state code feature for US and Canada only.
= 3.0.7 =
* Corrected problem in Generate Package.
= 3.0.6 =
* Fixed issue with surepost weight unit.
= 3.0.5 =
* Omitted residential address indicator when destination is UPS access point.
= 3.0.4 =
* Improvements on box packing.
= 3.0.3 =
* Added different service option for each package while generating label and added bulk label printing.
= 3.0.2 =
* Added Access Point Locator.
= 3.0.1 =
* Added Order Id in shipment description and excluded insurance value from SurePost request.
= 3.0.0 =
* API Manger settings page link added and Fixed issue with insurance value.
= 2.9.9 =
* Added Currency Code.
= 2.9.8 =
* Incorporated Commercial Invoice.
= 2.9.7 =
* Extra manual packages can be added while creating shipment.
= 2.9.6 =
* Pickup code issue fixed.
= 2.9.5 =
* Adult signature implemented.
* Pickup code issue fixed.
* ISO charset applied to confirmshipment request.
= 2.9.4 =
* Included all Pickup related fields to advanced settings.
= 2.9.3 =
* Pickup option added.
= 2.9.2 =
* Added new filter to alter account details in this version.
= 2.9.1 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 2.9.0 =
* Added Advance settings section, Added ssl verify settings, Upgraded admin notice.
= 2.8.9 =
* Issue fixed with confliction of basic version.
= 2.8.7 =
* Fixed issue of weight-based shipping. Enhanced API manager error handling.
= 2.8.6 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 2.8.5 =
* Filter for skipping products in cart.
= 2.8.4 =
* Changed the extension of zpl files to zpl from txt.
= 2.8.3 =
* Fixed issue of manual dimension field name conflict with stamps/USPS.
= 2.8.2 =
* Fixed: APi manager issue.
= 2.8.1 =
* Multiple Manual packaging and fix for API manager.
= 2.8.0 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 2.7.9 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.7.8 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.7.7 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.7.6 =
* Added filter for rate to incorporate snippet for adjusting price based on states.
= 2.7.5 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 2.7.4 =
* Enabled Saturday delivery.
= 2.7.3 =
* Fixed problem to display exact error message returned API while creating the label.
= 2.7.2 =
* Added PAK option.
* Fixed error of Shipment label box while creating order from admin panel.
* Fixed redirection error for invalid create shipment request.
= 2.7.1 =
* Added new filter to confirm shipment request.
= 2.7.0 =
* Fixed dimension error for box packing.
= 2.6.9 =
* New services added.
= 2.6.8 =
* Introduced Label formats ZPL and EPL.
* Stability improvements.
= 2.6.4 =
* Weight Based Packing feature is introduced.
= 2.6.1 =
* Allowing empty ship to company name while label printing.
* Default option for Consumer Classification Code.
= 2.6.0 =
* UX tweaks on UPS Settings page.
* Default option for Consumer Classification Code.
= 2.5.9 =
* Fixed address related issue while printing return label.
= 2.5.8 =
* New Feature for UPS Weight based shipping.
= 2.5.6 =
* More accurate negotiated rates while showing realtime rates.
* Added option to choose Customer Classification Code.
= 2.5.5 =
* UPS SurePost is now supported.
= 2.5.3 =
* Fixed an error while remote call to UPS API.
= 2.5.2 =
* Introduced Collect on Delivery (CoD) Feature.
* Introduced Return Label Feature.
= 2.4.3 =
* Fixed issue with negotiated rates while print label.
= 2.4.2 =
* Introduced Feature to display label in browser itself.
* Introduced settings toggle to turn on the feature.
* This feature can be used to deal with the issue which downloaded file is getting corrupted because of PHP BOM.
* Fixed inverted PNG image issue.
= 2.3.15 =
* New feature - Email tracking introduced for order competition mail.
* Fixed issue while shipping to countries with out post code.
= 2.2.0 =
* Introduced option to enter manual dimensions for label printing. Print labels even though product dimensions are not set.
* Admin toggle for turning on this feature.
* Service selection combo for label printing.
* Generate label using UPS even for those orders without UPS as shipping method.
= 2.0.0 =
* Automatic Shipment Tracking for Both Customer and Admin.
* Admin Turn off tracking option only for customer side (default) as well as complete tracking feature.
* Tracking is integrated with create label feature.
= 1.3.0 =
* Introduced phone number field in ups admin settings.
* Fixed an issue with print label.
= 1.2.1 =
* UI tweaks especially while showing messages.
* Label Printing in GIF and PNG.
* Support for ~4x6 size.
= 1.0 =
* Admin configuration to switch between live and test environment.
* Label Printing.
= 1.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.