– price $20 per item for European orders
– price $30 per item for the rest of the world countries
Last Updated: 29-January-2018
* Fix (Warning: A non-numeric value encountered, because of get_weight).
* Handled double quotes in product category and in shipping class
* Warning fixed while exporting the rules
* Fixed issue of Rates not coming based on product category
* Add new or edit rule issue fixed when product category or shipping class contains single quote.
* [Bugfix] - Duplicate rules and Add New issues fixed,
* [Content Change ] Some rule table header changed
* Added tooltip and tooltip description, Added rule text to show every rule in text format on hovering on individual row.
* New UI for settings page
* Introduced City filed with rule matrix
* Improved over all settings page loading speed
* Fix for The decimal part of 'cost per unit' not considering for rate calculation.
* Calculation Mode 'Per Order' should take order total price(including order discount) instead of item total for calculating the price range of the role.
* Added 'meath' as an option for state in Shipping Pro.
* Fixed PHP warning if cost field is given empty in settings page.
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
*Fixed Postal code case sensitivity issue.
*Fixed cart breaking in PHP older version.
= 2.8.5 =
*Fixed not working category with variable products.
= 2.8.4 =
* Fix for category with Calculate Mode 'Per Item'.
= 2.8.3 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 2.8.2 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 2.8.1 =
* Added Spanish and Polish language translation.
= 2.8.0 =
* Introduced AND logic on shipping class and category.
= 2.7.8 =
* The plugin is compatible with all decimal separator.
= 2.7.7 =
* Removed Zone Matrix.
= 2.7.6 =
* Added language support for French and Italian.
= 2.7.5 =
* Portuguese(Brazilian) Translation added.
= 2.7.4 =
* Bug Fix.
= 2.7.2 =
* Minor Enhancements.
= 2.7.1 =
* Made the import and export csv features compatible with Zone list.
= 2.7.0 =
* Zone support implementation.
= 2.6.9 =
* Introduced line item calculation mode.
= 2.6.8 =
* API manager Issue of slow server fixed.
= 2.6.7 =
* Fixed: API manager Issue.
= 2.6.6 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.6.5 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.6.4 =
* Fixed Rate Matrix conflict issue with other wooforce plugins.
= 2.6.3 =
* Added option - Performance Mode.
= 2.6.0 =
* Stability improvements.
= 2.5.0 =
* Minor change: Improved preloading of shipping rule.
= 2.4.0 =
* Import Rate Matrix via CSV.
* Export Rate Matrix via CSV.
* Added a new filter wf_shipping_pro_item_quantity for addon plugin.
* rest_of_the option will consider all items only in the same method group.
= 2.3.0 =
* Fixed the issue when Product category is null.
* Fixed the issue of Remove button disappeared due to css conflict.
* Added a new filter wf_woocommerce_shipping_pro_shipping_costs for addon plugin.
= 2.2.1 =
* Bug Fix: Grammar correction in German language.
* Bug Fix: If the only Shipping class in the group is ‘NO Shipping Class’ then it matches with rule ‘Rest of the shipping class’.
= 2.2.0 =
* Feature: Added German language support.
* Bug Fix: Improved Post code matching. Earlier 3H* was matching with post code \'K6A 3H2\'.
= 2.1.1 =
* Fixed PHP older version compatibility issue.
= 2.1.0 =
* New option to remove the \'Free\' text from the cart shipping label if needed.
* Bug fixed : Rest of the shipping classes was not considering product with \'No Shipping Class\'.
= 2.0.2 =
* Fixed WooCommerce 2.0 compatibility issues.
* Permission denied error while clicking the settings page from plugin listed page.
* Multi lists was not displaying correctly (old version:chosen_select and new version: wc-enhanced-select).
* Method get_shipping_countries doesn\'t exist.
* Fixed PHP compatibility issue: Usage of short code ?.
* Fixed \'Rate based on\' list box duplicating issue.
= 2.0.3 =
* Bug fixed. Min/Max rule selection was wrong when shipping cost was 0 in one of the rule.
= 2.0.1 =
* Added WC function for WooCommerce 2.0 compatibility.
* Removed ternary operator ?: for earlier PHP 5.3 compatibility.
= 2.0.0 =
* Min Width & Max Width column combined under single heading Width.
* Added following columns.
* Min-Item & Max-Item.
* Min-Price & Max-Price
* Rate Based on
* Introduced new calculation modes
* Per Category Max Cost
* Per Category Min Cost
* Per Shipping class Max Cost
* Per Shipping class Min Cost
* Rounding is changes according to column \'Based on\'
* Cost per unit changes according to column \'Based on\'
* shipping cost is per item
* shipping cost is per price unit
* shipping cost is per weight unit.
= 1.0.0 =
* Stable initial version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
eng.mhsh - 1 day agoi already purchase this plugins and is working fine but if these modification made it will be fantastic : 1- can i enter more than a city name in the city text box, should i use : or , or || ? 2- is there a description text so a costumer in check out know what our shipment cost is about ? 3- there should be an extra parameter call line so we have ( whight , item , price & line ) where line is to calculate price per line Ex. product A bout 2 or 10 the cost will be same 20$ per the whale line !! which to do that for me>
eng.mhsh - 2 days agohello i want to purchase this after i make sure of all my need it possibly shipping scenario from this pligin : 1- can i charge shipping price for items in cretin category if item price is bellow 500 $ ? for example category A IF PRICE > 500 $ charge 30 $ per item 2- if above is yes >> then if i have two items in cart from different categories then can i see a shipping price for both items together like category A if item price > 500 $ charge 30 per item $ category B if item price > 500 $ charge 20 per item $ = so it should appear 50 $ for shipping charge ? 3 - can i make free shipment only for all items > 500 $ so if two items in cart one is 300 $ and other is 600 $ = then final shipping charge for booth items should be 30 $ ? ( assuming the second item was from category A with 30 $ charge per item ) 4- can i add extra shipping charge for a single items if want to ship it to cretin city ( like one item is cost 600 $ from category A so no charge for shipping except one city it will add 100 $ more if that city get selected by costumer ) ? 5- do i get the per product add on and bundle addons for free if i pay you this shipping pro?
Anindo - 2 days agoHi, Thanks for reaching out to us. As per our understanding, you want to create shipping rules based on "Product category" and "Price" of the products. 1) Yes, you can set the limit for price matrix as 0-500 and set "cost per unit" matrix as $30. 2) Yes, for this you will need to create rules for each product category individually and assign a same group name for those rules. 3) Creates a rules for those products(whose cost is over $500) based on product category/shipping class and set price matrix as 500-99999 and "Base cost" to '0'(zero). 4) This is not exactly clear to us. Can you help us understand this with a live example? 5) Yes, the per-product & bundle product add-on are free. Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any query. Regards,
John - 6 days agoHello Team, The rules section does not appear. How do I add a new rule? https://www.laserconsumables.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Bundle_rate.jpg
Anindo - 6 days agoHi John, Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked with the screenshot and that is really strange. Apologies for that. Ideally, the shipping rules do appear just above the "Save changes" option. We have requested you to provide the admin access to your site. So that we can quickly fix it and help you resolve the issue. Kindly get back to us via the online-support ticket. Do let us know if you have any query. Regards,
jessica5 - 1 week agoHello, I'm interested in purchasing your plugin but wondered if it could handle the following scenario, for example: - Allow shipping to a specific postcode in Scotland (e.g. IV1) - Allowing for weight-based shipping specific to IV1 - allowing customer to choose standard post or courier. Thanks in advance! Jess
Anindo - 1 week agoHi Jess, Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you can easily configure these settings in the shipping pro plugin. -by assigning different groups, multiple shipping methods can be shown in the cart. -By limiting the rule based on Postal codes. We are not sure of "IV1" term that you have specified in your query? Could you kindly help us understand this. Let us know if you have any query. Regards,