– price $20 per item for European orders
– price $30 per item for the rest of the world countries
Last Updated: 18-January-2017
* Warning fixed while exporting the rules
* Fixed issue of Rates not coming based on product category
* Add new or edit rule issue fixed when product category or shipping class contains single quote.
* [Bugfix] - Duplicate rules and Add New issues fixed,
* [Content Change ] Some rule table header changed
* Added tooltip and tooltip description, Added rule text to show every rule in text format on hovering on individual row.
* New UI for settings page
* Introduced City filed with rule matrix
* Improved over all settings page loading speed
* Fix for The decimal part of 'cost per unit' not considering for rate calculation.
* Calculation Mode 'Per Order' should take order total price(including order discount) instead of item total for calculating the price range of the role.
* Added 'meath' as an option for state in Shipping Pro.
* Fixed PHP warning if cost field is given empty in settings page.
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
*Fixed Postal code case sensitivity issue.
*Fixed cart breaking in PHP older version.
= 2.8.5 =
*Fixed not working category with variable products.
= 2.8.4 =
* Fix for category with Calculate Mode 'Per Item'.
= 2.8.3 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 2.8.2 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 2.8.1 =
* Added Spanish and Polish language translation.
= 2.8.0 =
* Introduced AND logic on shipping class and category.
= 2.7.8 =
* The plugin is compatible with all decimal separator.
= 2.7.7 =
* Removed Zone Matrix.
= 2.7.6 =
* Added language support for French and Italian.
= 2.7.5 =
* Portuguese(Brazilian) Translation added.
= 2.7.4 =
* Bug Fix.
= 2.7.2 =
* Minor Enhancements.
= 2.7.1 =
* Made the import and export csv features compatible with Zone list.
= 2.7.0 =
* Zone support implementation.
= 2.6.9 =
* Introduced line item calculation mode.
= 2.6.8 =
* API manager Issue of slow server fixed.
= 2.6.7 =
* Fixed: API manager Issue.
= 2.6.6 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.6.5 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.6.4 =
* Fixed Rate Matrix conflict issue with other wooforce plugins.
= 2.6.3 =
* Added option - Performance Mode.
= 2.6.0 =
* Stability improvements.
= 2.5.0 =
* Minor change: Improved preloading of shipping rule.
= 2.4.0 =
* Import Rate Matrix via CSV.
* Export Rate Matrix via CSV.
* Added a new filter wf_shipping_pro_item_quantity for addon plugin.
* rest_of_the option will consider all items only in the same method group.
= 2.3.0 =
* Fixed the issue when Product category is null.
* Fixed the issue of Remove button disappeared due to css conflict.
* Added a new filter wf_woocommerce_shipping_pro_shipping_costs for addon plugin.
= 2.2.1 =
* Bug Fix: Grammar correction in German language.
* Bug Fix: If the only Shipping class in the group is ‘NO Shipping Class’ then it matches with rule ‘Rest of the shipping class’.
= 2.2.0 =
* Feature: Added German language support.
* Bug Fix: Improved Post code matching. Earlier 3H* was matching with post code \'K6A 3H2\'.
= 2.1.1 =
* Fixed PHP older version compatibility issue.
= 2.1.0 =
* New option to remove the \'Free\' text from the cart shipping label if needed.
* Bug fixed : Rest of the shipping classes was not considering product with \'No Shipping Class\'.
= 2.0.2 =
* Fixed WooCommerce 2.0 compatibility issues.
* Permission denied error while clicking the settings page from plugin listed page.
* Multi lists was not displaying correctly (old version:chosen_select and new version: wc-enhanced-select).
* Method get_shipping_countries doesn\'t exist.
* Fixed PHP compatibility issue: Usage of short code ?.
* Fixed \'Rate based on\' list box duplicating issue.
= 2.0.3 =
* Bug fixed. Min/Max rule selection was wrong when shipping cost was 0 in one of the rule.
= 2.0.1 =
* Added WC function for WooCommerce 2.0 compatibility.
* Removed ternary operator ?: for earlier PHP 5.3 compatibility.
= 2.0.0 =
* Min Width & Max Width column combined under single heading Width.
* Added following columns.
* Min-Item & Max-Item.
* Min-Price & Max-Price
* Rate Based on
* Introduced new calculation modes
* Per Category Max Cost
* Per Category Min Cost
* Per Shipping class Max Cost
* Per Shipping class Min Cost
* Rounding is changes according to column \'Based on\'
* Cost per unit changes according to column \'Based on\'
* shipping cost is per item
* shipping cost is per price unit
* shipping cost is per weight unit.
= 1.0.0 =
* Stable initial version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vince - 3 days agoHello, I was trying to setup shipping pro with the following algorithm: If under 100 bucks, rate is 15.75. If over 100 bucks its 15% of the total cost of the order. Everytime I try and put in the 15%, it gives me an issue where it gives the wrong value. I configured the rates based on the FAQ: Would I be able to base the shipping rate off a % of the cart total Use ‘Based On’ as Price for the rules, Use Calculation Mode as Per Order and set Unit Price as .10 if shipping cost is 10%. Please advise when you have a chance.
Pauline - 2 weeks agoI just bought the pro and when i try to activate the plugin i get this 'fatal error' Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/mainepow/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-shipping-pro/wf-shipping-pro-common.php on line 113 I can't find ANYTHING online to tell me what this error is, so how can i fix? Please help otherwise will need to get a refund and find something else to work with. thanks
Anindo - 2 weeks agoHi Pauline, Our team checked the problem and found that this issue is caused by the old php version at your end. If you update the PHP version, then the problem will be resolved. Also, if there any complexity in upgrading the PHP version, then we request you to provide us admin access(via ticket) so that our team can check this.
Neil - 2 months agoHi I want to have two options per product 1. The first option would be e.g. Standard - £5 delivery charge on orders 0-£59.99 and then FREE delivery over £60 orders total 2. The second group would be e.g. Special Delivery - £10 delivery charge on orders 0-£59.99 and then FREE delivery over £60 orders total A) Is this possible with your plug in? B) How would this work if they ordered 1 Standard product + 1 Special Product (but the total remained below £60)? Thanks