– price $20 per item for European orders
– price $30 per item for the rest of the world countries
Last Updated: 27-October-2017
* Fix for The decimal part of 'cost per unit' not considering for rate calculation.
* Calculation Mode 'Per Order' should take order total price(including order discount) instead of item total for calculating the price range of the role.
* Added 'meath' as an option for state in Shipping Pro.
* Fixed PHP warning if cost field is given empty in settings page.
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
*Fixed Postal code case sensitivity issue.
*Fixed cart breaking in PHP older version.
= 2.8.5 =
*Fixed not working category with variable products.
= 2.8.4 =
* Fix for category with Calculate Mode 'Per Item'.
= 2.8.3 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 2.8.2 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 2.8.1 =
* Added Spanish and Polish language translation.
= 2.8.0 =
* Introduced AND logic on shipping class and category.
= 2.7.8 =
* The plugin is compatible with all decimal separator.
= 2.7.7 =
* Removed Zone Matrix.
= 2.7.6 =
* Added language support for French and Italian.
= 2.7.5 =
* Portuguese(Brazilian) Translation added.
= 2.7.4 =
* Bug Fix.
= 2.7.2 =
* Minor Enhancements.
= 2.7.1 =
* Made the import and export csv features compatible with Zone list.
= 2.7.0 =
* Zone support implementation.
= 2.6.9 =
* Introduced line item calculation mode.
= 2.6.8 =
* API manager Issue of slow server fixed.
= 2.6.7 =
* Fixed: API manager Issue.
= 2.6.6 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.6.5 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.6.4 =
* Fixed Rate Matrix conflict issue with other wooforce plugins.
= 2.6.3 =
* Added option - Performance Mode.
= 2.6.0 =
* Stability improvements.
= 2.5.0 =
* Minor change: Improved preloading of shipping rule.
= 2.4.0 =
* Import Rate Matrix via CSV.
* Export Rate Matrix via CSV.
* Added a new filter wf_shipping_pro_item_quantity for addon plugin.
* rest_of_the option will consider all items only in the same method group.
= 2.3.0 =
* Fixed the issue when Product category is null.
* Fixed the issue of Remove button disappeared due to css conflict.
* Added a new filter wf_woocommerce_shipping_pro_shipping_costs for addon plugin.
= 2.2.1 =
* Bug Fix: Grammar correction in German language.
* Bug Fix: If the only Shipping class in the group is ‘NO Shipping Class’ then it matches with rule ‘Rest of the shipping class’.
= 2.2.0 =
* Feature: Added German language support.
* Bug Fix: Improved Post code matching. Earlier 3H* was matching with post code \'K6A 3H2\'.
= 2.1.1 =
* Fixed PHP older version compatibility issue.
= 2.1.0 =
* New option to remove the \'Free\' text from the cart shipping label if needed.
* Bug fixed : Rest of the shipping classes was not considering product with \'No Shipping Class\'.
= 2.0.2 =
* Fixed WooCommerce 2.0 compatibility issues.
* Permission denied error while clicking the settings page from plugin listed page.
* Multi lists was not displaying correctly (old version:chosen_select and new version: wc-enhanced-select).
* Method get_shipping_countries doesn\'t exist.
* Fixed PHP compatibility issue: Usage of short code ?.
* Fixed \'Rate based on\' list box duplicating issue.
= 2.0.3 =
* Bug fixed. Min/Max rule selection was wrong when shipping cost was 0 in one of the rule.
= 2.0.1 =
* Added WC function for WooCommerce 2.0 compatibility.
* Removed ternary operator ?: for earlier PHP 5.3 compatibility.
= 2.0.0 =
* Min Width & Max Width column combined under single heading Width.
* Added following columns.
* Min-Item & Max-Item.
* Min-Price & Max-Price
* Rate Based on
* Introduced new calculation modes
* Per Category Max Cost
* Per Category Min Cost
* Per Shipping class Max Cost
* Per Shipping class Min Cost
* Rounding is changes according to column \'Based on\'
* Cost per unit changes according to column \'Based on\'
* shipping cost is per item
* shipping cost is per price unit
* shipping cost is per weight unit.
= 1.0.0 =
* Stable initial version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Neil - 1 week agoHi I want to have two options per product 1. The first option would be e.g. Standard - £5 delivery charge on orders 0-£59.99 and then FREE delivery over £60 orders total 2. The second group would be e.g. Special Delivery - £10 delivery charge on orders 0-£59.99 and then FREE delivery over £60 orders total A) Is this possible with your plug in? B) How would this work if they ordered 1 Standard product + 1 Special Product (but the total remained below £60)? Thanks
Anindo - 1 week agoHi Niel, Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, this is possible using the plugin. You can create rules for Standard and Free delivery based on price. Also, when both of these products come in cart, then the plugin will select the max or the min between the two based on your preference. Hope that helps! let us know if you have any query.
Todd - 1 month agoI am setting up the pro version on my website and I am not sure whether to use * weight based - How do you get all the weights in there for all your products without it taking weeks to complete? * state based - This sounds easy but more rural areas always cost more. How would I not lose a ton of money on this but set the shipping cost as to not keep from being too high so that they will not place orders? * Zip based - There are a lot of zip codes. How do you know which ones are more rural? Isn't this a daunting task with so many zip codes. * Short zip - This still seems like a huge amount of data entry work. The goal here is to find the easiest shipping method so that I can give a couple shipping options for each order. Regular shipping, Flat rate over $100, 2nd day) Where would all these rates come from? and then all have to be entered. I can't just use a flat rate because I ship a good amount to rural areas that cost more than regular rates and I would lose so much money. What do I do so that I am not spending days or weeks trying to just figure out what the rate would be for the different levels but then to put them in for every item. I am hoping that there is something that will not make this such a daunting task. Please help!
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi Todd, You have choice in the plugin settings to choose calculation based on quantity or weight, price of the product. If you don't have time to add the weight to all your products you can use one of those, number of item/price. You can set separate rules for the rural areas, but that you'll have to know specific zips considered as rural areas, our plugin cannot determine that unless you define rules. You can set a separate rules for the areas with normal shipping cost(based on state and country), and separate rules for the areas with Rural Area Surcharge(based on state and zip-codes). If you don't know which areas charge Rural Area Surcharge, and don't want to risk losing money on it, you can go for DHL plugin they will calculate real time rates, but you cannot define flat rates with the plugin, it will calculate the dynamic rates based on source and destination, but all your products need to have weight and dimensions to use the DHL plugin.
tapflowbathrooms - 1 month agoHi, I have installed the plugin, activated it and now want to upgrade it to the pro version I purchased earlier. How do I do this please as your site returns me to the purchase page?
tapflowbathrooms - 1 month agoHi, is this plugin compatible with the latest Wordpress versions. Thanks Andy
Paulo - 2 months agoHi, I've set several different shipping methods using this plugin. In most cases, a few different methods will be displayed at the same time during checkout (using method group). Is there any way to easily change the order of the displayed methods on the Cart/Checkout screens? It seems to be following the same order in which they were created, which is not the same order I'd like to display them.