WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin helps you to set up rules in order to calculate the shipping rates for a combination of conditions. If the user’s cart matches the conditions in the rule, the shipping cost you have defined in that rule is applied.
- Reviews (39)
- FAQ (13)
#1 WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin that offers best in class features like Per-Product Shipping Rate Calculation, Bundle-Rate Shipping, ability to Import/Export shipping rules in bulk and Multi-Vendor compatibility. Get WooCommerce Shipping rates immediately using the WooCommerce Shipping Calculator.
- 6,000+ Active Installs
- 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating
- 30 days Refund Policy
“Great plugin. Simply does what it should. I have been using this plugin for over 2 years with great success, until I ran into an issue which turned out to be a conflict with another plugin I was using. The amazing support went the extra mile to test and re-test everything. Normal functioning resumed after I deleted the other plugin causing the issue. Many thanks.”
“Off the hook amazing support! I have purchased MANY plugins from various places and the customer support here is amazing, it’s doesn’t get much better than this. I had a unique situation that required some extra coding because my shipping methods were complicated. I needed things to be easier. They went out of their way to make it happen. Money well worth spent and I’m so happy! Buy the plugin, you won’t regret it!”
“BEST SUPPORT EVER RECEIVED. Thank you for a great plugin and great experience. Seriously wonderful support, and as a WordPress developer they saved me a ton of time. Thank you!!!”
Read more customer reviews here
– price $20 per item for European orders
– price $30 per item for the rest of the world countries
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro plugin allows you to
Calculate Shipping Rates based on Weight, Price and Quantity of Products
Calculate Shipping Rates based on Country, Shipping Zone and Shipping Classes
Assign Shipping Units at Product level
Calculate Shipping Rates for Products Bundled Together
Other Factors to Choose
Calculate Shipping Rates Per-Order, Item, Shipping Class or Category
Ability to Import/Export Shipping Rules
Versions 3.1.0 Released on July 26, 2018
* Introduced Pagination for shipping rules.
* The "settings" link was changed from Shipping rules to plugin settings.
* Removed dependency of WooCommerce activation/deactivation in network site(Multi-sites).
Versions 3.0.7 Released on July 18, 2018
* Compatibility with Woocommerce Measurement Price Calculator.
* Upgraded WPML compatibility.
* Handling of special characters while importing csv.
Versions 3.0.5 & 3.0.6 Released on April 17, 2018
* Made compatible with WPML
* Update : Tested up to Woocommerce 3.3.
* Case related to special character appearing in the country name.
Version 3.0.4 Released on January 19, 2018
* Non-numeric weight related fix.
* Double quotes in product category and in shipping class related fix.
Version 3.0.3 - Released on January 08, 2017
* Rule Export related fix.
* Product category based rates related issue.
* Add New or Edit Rule related fix.
Version 3.0.2 - Released on December 29, 2017
* [Bugfix] - Duplicate rules and Add New issues fixed,
* [Content Change ] Some rule table header changed
Version 3.0.1 - Released on December 12, 2017
* Added Tool-tip and Tool-tip Description
* Added Rule Text showing every rule in text format.
Version 3.0.0 - Released on November, 29, 2017
* Introduced City filed with rule matrix
* New UI for settings page
* Improved overall settings page loading speed
Version 2.8.12 - Released on October 27, 2017
* Decimal part of 'cost per unit' related fix.
Version 2.8.11 - Released on October 10, 2017
* Order Total and Discount calculation using 'Per Order' mode.
Version 2.8.10 - Released on August 26, 2017
* Added 'meath' as an option for state in Shipping Pro.
Version 2.8.9 - Released on August 17, 2017
* Empty Cost field related fix.
Version 2.8.8 - Released on August 11, 2017
* Basic version compatibility related fix.
Version 2.8.7 - Released on July 13, 2017
* Postal code case sensitivity related fix.
Version 2.8.6 - Released on May 23, 2017
* PHP older version related fix.
Version 2.8.5 - Released on April 27, 2017
* Category with variable products related fix.
Version 2.8.4 - Released on April 18, 2017
* Calculation Mode 'Per Item' and Category related fix.
Version 2.8.3 - Released on April 07, 2017
* Product weight and dimensions related fix.
Version 2.8.2 - Released on April 06, 2017
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
Version 2.8.1 - Released on March 22, 2017
* Added Spanish and Polish language translation.
Version 2.8.0 - Released on February 15, 2017
* Introduced AND logic on shipping class and category.
Version 2.7.8 - Released on January 27, 2017
* The plugin is compatible with all decimal separator.
Version 2.7.7 - Released on January 25, 2017
* Removed Zone Matrix.
Version 2.7.6 - Released on January 19, 2017
* Added language support for French and Italian.
Version 2.7.5 - Released on January 13, 2017
* Portuguese(Brazilian) Translation added.
Version 2.7.4 - Released on January 05, 2017
* General Bug Fixes.
Version 2.7.2 - Released on December 29, 2016
* Minor Enhancements.
Version 2.7.1 - Released on December 22, 2016
* Import and export CSV features compatible with Zone list.
Version 2.7.0 - Released on September 21, 2016
* Zone support implementation.
Version 2.6.9 - Released on September 15, 2016
* Introduced Per-line item calculation mode.
Version 2.6.8 - Released on July 29, 2016
* API manager speed related fix.
Version 2.6.7 - Released on July 11, 2016
* API manager related fix.
Version 2.6.6 - Released on July 04, 2016
* License deactivation related fix.
Version 2.6.5 - Released on July 04, 2016
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from WordPress admin.
Version 2.6.4 - Released on May 26, 2016
* Matrix compatibility with other WooForce plugins related fix.
Version 2.6.3 - Released on May 25, 2016
* Added Performance Mode.
Version 2.6.0 - Released on April 14, 2016
* Stability improvements.
Version 2.5.0 - Released on February 10, 2016
* Minor changes in pre-loading of shipping rule.
Version 2.4.0 - Released on December 09, 2016
* Import Rate Matrix via CSV.
* Export Rate Matrix via CSV.
* Added support for add-on plugin.
* rest_of_the option will consider all items only in the same method group.
Version 2.3.0 - Released on August 04, 2015
* Added support for add-on plugin.
* Empty Product category related fix.
* Disappearing Remove button related fix.
Version 2.2.1 - Released on July 18, 2015
* Grammar correction in German language.
* ‘NO Shipping Class’ matches with ‘Rest of the shipping class’ related fix.
Version 2.2.0 - Released on July 02, 2015
* Feature: Added German language support.
* Postal code wildcards (3H*) related fix.
Version 2.1.1 - Released On June 15, 2015
* PHP older version compatibility related fix.
Version 2.1.0 - Released on June 08, 2015
* Option to remove the \'Free\' text.
* Product with \'No Shipping Class\' related fix.
Version 2.0.2 - Released on May 30, 2015
* WooCommerce 2.0 compatibility related fix.
* Permission for accessing settings page related fix.
* Displaying Multiple lists related fix.
* Shipping Countries related fix.
* PHP compatibility related fix.
* \'Rate based on\' values repetition related fix.
Version 2.0.3 - Released on May 18, 2015
* Min/Max rule selection related fix in case shipping cost is 0.
Version 2.0.1 - Released on May 10, 2015
* WooCommerce 2.0 compatibility.
* PHP 5.3 compatibility.
Version 2.0.0 - Released on May 04, 2015
* Added Min-Item & Max-Item.
* Added Min-Price & Max-Price
* Added Rate Based on
* Added Per Category Max Cost calculation mode
* Added Per Category Min Cost calculation mode
* Added Per Shipping class Max Cost calculation mode
* Added Per Shipping class Min Cost calculation mode
* Options for shipping cost Added per unit item, per unit price and per unit weight.
* Min Width & Max Width column combined under single heading Width.
* Changed Rounding according to column \'Based on\'
* Changed Cost per unit according to column \'Based on\'
Version 1.0.0 - Released on April 28, 2015
* Stable initial version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.