Please Disable ‘Enable this shipping method’ & Enable ‘Disable this functionality’ in the plugin settings.
For more details on the services, visit stamps.com postage help center.
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Stamps.com USPS Postage with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from XAdapter; a Stamps.com Approved Integration Partner!
Our WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS shipping using Stamps.com by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your Stamps.com Account details and enable Stamps.com – USPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS shipping rates provided by Stamps.com, based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
For more details on the services, visit stamps.com postage help center.
If you are looking at leveraging USPS shipping then you have two options. Either work with USPS directly or get USPS rates through Stamps.com (As per Stamps.com their online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates). XAdapter has separates plugins for integration with USPS and Stamps.com. With the USPS Plugin, you can print labels with postage if you are USPS e-VS customer. The e-VS, or Electronic Verification System, allows high-volume package mailers and package consolidators to document and pay postage, including special service fees, using electronic manifest files.
But if you need to completely automate the process by paying postage from your WooCommerce Order page, you can use our Stamps.com USPS plugin. Please refer below table for a comparison of both the plugins. You only need to buy one of these plugins depending on whether you need automatic postage payment or not.
|WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin||WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin|
|Real-time USPS Shipping Rates||Real-time USPS Shipping Rates|
|Label Printing (No Postage – Discontinued by USPS)||Label Printing (With Postage using Stamps.com Account)|
|USPS eVS Label Printing (With Postage)||USPS eVS Label Printing is not part of the feature.|
|Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.||Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.|
|Domestic & International Shipping||Domestic & International Shipping|
|Define Custom Box Package Dimensions||Define Custom Box Package Dimensions|
|Automatic Shipment Tracking||Automatic Shipment Tracking|
|Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight||Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight|
|Not Applicable||Stamps.com Account Manager (Add Funds)|
|No Subscription charges||You need to obtain a Stamps.com Account. Subscription charges applicable|
Stamps.com is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. With over 500,000 customers, Stamps.com’s online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates and the most popular USPS services for small businesses, enterprises and online retailers. Whether you ship one package a day or 1000, from your garage or from a giant warehouse, Stamps.com has the tools to make your USPS® shipping process faster, more affordable and more efficient than ever before.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of Stamps.com plugin
For obtaining Stamps.com credentials, you have to signup for a Stamps.com account.
Last Updated: 12-July-2018
= 2.0.8 =
* Made Compatible with TM Product Extra Options and TM Product Extra Options Weight addon.
* Fixed: Duplicate service and box names are showing.
= 2.0.7 =
* Default Bulk shipment service added.
= 2.0.6 =
* Fixed: No Shipping Services after canceling the shipment.
= 2.0.5 =
* Fixed: Box packing the total amount is showing wrongly in the request.
* Changed height from 0.25 to 0.75.
* Fixed: When the wrong destination address is given then we are getting the notice telling weight is more than 70.
= 2.0.4 =
* Fixed: When weight is more than 70 then no notice in edit order page.
* Fixed: Not able to add products for logged out user.
= 2.0.3 =
* Fixed: Duplicate boxes are showing.
* Fixed: Not able to add custom box.
= 2.0.2 =
* Made compatibile with UPS Plugin.
* Fixed Fatal error issue when weight is more than 70.
= 2.0.1 =
* Fixed Stamps Compatibility issue with FedEx plugin.
= 2.0.0 =
* Specific Country field visible in all the tabs issue fixed.
* Method title not displaying issue fixed.
* Fallback not working issue fixed.
= 1.9.12 =
* Stamps.com link updated.
* Sender Details form moved to label generation tab.
= 1.9.11 =
* Hiding the "Paper Size for PDF" field when "Print Label Type" not selected as PDF.
* Stack First Packing (BETA)" option changed to "Stack First Packing.
= 1.9.10 =
* Fixed: Declared value issue with single and multiple packages.
= 1.9.9 =
* Woocommerce 2.6.11 compatibile.
= 1.9.8 =
* Fixed: Error showing when WPML String Translation plugin is activated.
= 1.9.7 =
* For more than one package dimensions and weights are showing for each label in edit order page.
* Real time changes in dimension and weight are not showing for labels in edit order page.
* Bulk shipment getting white screen is resolved.
= 1.9.6 =
* Fatal error in edit order page.
* Changing dimensions and weight while creating shipment shows in label.
= 1.9.5 =
* Settings UI changes.
* Shipping label creation shows the rates of services.
* Package info will be shown once Label is created.
= 1.9.4 =
* Dimensions are updated in the file.
= 1.9.3 =
* Insurance Value Bug fixed.
* Debug logs will show while creating shipment.
= 1.9.2 =
* Signature option is sent as empty for international shipment.
* Signature on Delivery Bug Fixed.
= 1.9.1 =
* Bug Fixed in Signature option.
= 1.9.0 =
* Fixed 403 error while creating shipment.
= 1.8.21 =
* Fixed : Undefined Index for fall back rate.
= 1.8.20 =
* Fixed : Regional box B rate was not coming although packed in regional rate box B.
= 1.8.19 =
* Fixed : Update notice is not showing.
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce version 3.2.
= 1.8.18 =
* Fixed deprecated function use woocommerce_get_weight().
= 1.8.17 =
* Fix: Rate and label not working for Puerto Rico.
* Fix: Insurance node going always with rate request.
= 1.8.16 =
* Delivery Confirmation at the product level
= 1.8.15 =
* Updated NuSOAP to make compatible with PHP-7
* Fixed Country of manufacturer is not taking from the Product page.
= 1.8.14 =
* Fixed showing rate for invalid boxes.
= 1.8.12 =
* Fixed: WooCommerce tax not getting added with Stamps shipping methods.
= 1.8.11 =
* Minor content change.
= 1.8.10 =
* Handled if destination zip code exceeds 5 characters.
= 1.8.9 =
* Fixed some PHP warning on cart page.
= 1.8.8 =
* Fixed some warning in Settings page.
= 1.8.7 =
* Fixed some warning in appearing on the cart page.
= 1.8.6 =
* Bug fix on displaying rates.
= 1.8.5 =
* Fixed PHP error appearing on order completion email.
= 1.8.3 =
* Bug fix and improvement.
= 1.8.2 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.8.1 =
* Fixed some compatibility issue with WC 3.0.
= 1.8.0 =
* Introduced Flat rate box and Prioritize flat rate option.
= 1.7.9 =
* Fixed warning in older WC version.
= 1.7.7 =
* New Packing Algorithm "Stack First Packing" Introduced.
= 1.7.6 =
* Removed the generate package button after one time and have put a refresh button.
= 1.7.5 =
* Omitted the not selected services and packages from meta box in order page.
= 1.7.4 =
* Bug fix an an invalid service taken for orders placed without stamps. Made first class as default service in this case.
= 1.7.3 =
* Added function to remove inappropriate rates returned for services.
= 1.7.2 =
* Added Bulk label creation option and icon at the end of the order to print the label from order details page.
= 1.7.0 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 1.6.9 =
* Issue fixed about ITN number.
= 1.6.8 =
* Updated API & Added ITN option.
= 1.6.7 =
* Fixed issue with customs line items info & Fixed issue with hiding postage value.
= 1.6.6 =
* Fixed issue of Print Label Meta box.
= 1.6.5 =
* nuSoap support added and API manager updated.
= 1.6.4 =
* Corrected the customs line description text.
= 1.6.3 =
* Incorporated addition of rates for multiple-packages and enhanced custom lines functionality.
= 1.6.2 =
* Added manual dimensions for multi-packages.Issue in weight based system is fixed.
= 1.6.1 =
* WC settings measurement units are supported to box packing.
= 1.5.9 =
* API Manager issue.
= 1.5.8 =
* Fixed: PHP version issue.
= 1.5.7 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.5.6 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.5.5 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.5.4 =
* Filter for create shipment request.
= 1.5.3 =
* Filter for Stamps Flat Rates.
= 1.5.2 =
* Filter for Rates.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added time zone offset.
= 1.4.9 =
* Fixed an issue related with weight based packing.
= 1.4.8 =
* Enhanced Package Types support.
* New feature Weight based shipping.
* Insurance option.
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.4.3 =
* Introduced Print Layout in settings.
* Settings UX minor changes.
= 1.4.1 =
* Solved an issue while loading admin settings.
= 1.4.0 =
* Introduced 4x6 PDF label.
= 1.3.11 =
* Fix for international shipment.
* Cleaned usage of deprecated short php open code.
= 1.3.9 =
* Hidden Postage Feature.
* Improved the code by using latest WSDL.
= 1.2.0 =
* Simplified the settings.
= 1.1.0 =
* Shipment Tracking Feature.
* Tracking for both consumer and admin.
* Tracking in customers order page and order completion mail.
= 1.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
* Label Printing.
* Stamps Account Manager (Add Funds).
* WPML Support.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
dennis18 - 1 week agoHello, I'm tech savvy but brand new to WooCommerce and the stamps.com USPS shipping plugin. We sell hot sauces, salsas, BBQ sauces, rubs/seasonings. Depending on the quantity ordered (can be converted to weight) all orders will fit into one of two box sizes. The "small" box will fit a max of 3 hot sauces, or 1 sauce, or 1 salsa, or 3 rubs/seasonings (all properly wrapped). The max weight would be 2 lbs 10 oz, which allows for 3 hot sauces or rubs but only 1 sauce or salsa. The other box is called M1294 and will fit four sauces or salsas and could be used if more than 3 hot sauces or rubs are ordered. All products are set up with proper weight and dimensions and no shipping classes. I'm unsure as to how the appropriate box gets assigned to the appropriate order weight. The Stamps.com plugin has parcel packing set to pack into boxes with weight and dimensions. I'm ready to add and enable my two boxes with max weight for each and I'm thinking that enabling only those two boxes will do the trick. I will only have first class and parcel post service enabled but I'm unsure if I have to do anything else in the plugin or WooCommerce. I've read a ton of documentation, watched many tutorial videos but am not 100% sure. I may be overthinking it so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards, Dennis
Lorenzo - 1 week agoHi Dennis, Yes all you need to do is add two custom boxes, with the dimensions and add the max weight per box and enable those boxes, the plugin will automatically pack into these boxes and calculate the shipping cost. If you want only the parcel select and First Class option then you can enable only those services in the plugin settings under Rates and services Tab. Regards, Lorenzo
ashleytaylor - 1 week agoI'm using weight based shipping. I need a way to account for the weight of the box with Priority Mail so that it's calculated correctly. Example: I have a 1.5 oz item. It's allowing purchase of up to 21 (31.5 oz) at the 1 lbs shipping rate. In fact, the box weighs 5 oz and 21 would need to ship at the 2 lbs rate.
Chris - 1 month agoI'm not able to download the latest update, keeps telling me forbidden. Any info would be great.
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi Chris, There might be some issues on the server configuration regarding the permissions, if you're not able to update on wordpress plugin page, please download the plugin from Xadapter.com ->My Accounts->API downloads Once downloaded extract the zip and replace the plugin folder in the FTP Regards, Lorenzo
biswajit.paul - 2 months agoHi, I have Endicia account with USPS but no stamps.com account. For this plugin, do I need to register with stamps.com? I do not want to get charged with additional services. Please help.
Jonathan - 2 months agoI have this error popping up in my orders. It randomly started a couple days ago.