Please Disable ‘Enable this shipping method’ & Enable ‘Disable this functionality’ in the plugin settings.
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Stamps.com USPS Postage with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from WooForce; a Stamps.com Approved Integration Partner!
Our WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS shipping using Stamps.com by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your Stamps.com Account details and enable Stamps.com – USPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS shipping rates provided by Stamps.com, based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
If you are looking at leveraging USPS shipping then you have two options. Either work with USPS directly or get USPS rates through Stamps.com (As per Stamps.com their online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates). WooForce has separates plugins for integration with USPS and Stamps.com. With the USPS Plugin you need to manually pay the postage after printing the label. This is because USPS don’t usually share the API to pay postage. But if you need to completely automate the process by paying postage from your WooCommerce Order page, you can use our Stamps.com plugin. Please refer below table for a comparison of both the plugins. You only need to buy one of these plugins depending on whether you need automatic postage payment or not.
|WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin||WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin|
|Real-time USPS Shipping Rates||Real-time USPS Shipping Rates|
|Label Printing (Without Postage)||Label Printing (With Postage using Stamps.com Account)|
|Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.||Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.|
|Domestic & International Shipping||Domestic & International Shipping|
|Define Custom Box Package Dimensions||Define Custom Box Package Dimensions|
|Automatic Shipment Tracking||Automatic Shipment Tracking|
|Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight||Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight|
|Not Applicable||Stamps.com Account Manager (Add Funds)|
|No Subscription charges||You need to obatain a Stamps.com Account. Subscription charges applicable|
Stamps.com is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. With over 500,000 customers, Stamps.com’s online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates and the most popular USPS services for small businesses, enterprises and online retailers. Whether you ship one package a day or 1000, from your garage or from a giant warehouse, Stamps.com has the tools to make your USPS® shipping process faster, more affordable and more efficient than ever before.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of Stamps.com plugin
For obtaining Stamps.com credentials, you have to signup for a Stamps.com account.
Last Updated: 9-Feb-2017
= 1.7.5 =
* Omitted the not selected services and packages from meta box in order page.
= 1.7.4 =
* Bug fix an an invalid service taken for orders placed without stamps. Made first class as default service in this case.
= 1.7.3 =
* Added function to remove inappropriate rates returned for services.
= 1.7.2 =
* Added Bulk label creation option and icon at the end of the order to print the label from order details page.
= 1.7.0 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 1.6.9 =
* Issue fixed about ITN number.
= 1.6.8 =
* Updated API & Added ITN option.
= 1.6.7 =
* Fixed issue with customs line items info & Fixed issue with hiding postage value.
= 1.6.6 =
* Fixed issue of Print Label Meta box.
= 1.6.5 =
* nuSoap support added and API manager updated.
= 1.6.4 =
* Corrected the customs line description text.
= 1.6.3 =
* Incorporated addition of rates for multiple-packages and enhanced custom lines functionality.
= 1.6.2 =
* Added manual dimensions for multi-packages.Issue in weight based system is fixed.
= 1.6.1 =
* WC settings measurement units are supported to box packing.
= 1.5.9 =
* API Manager issue.
= 1.5.8 =
* Fixed: PHP version issue.
= 1.5.7 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.5.6 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.5.5 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.5.4 =
* Filter for create shipment request.
= 1.5.3 =
* Filter for Stamps Flat Rates.
= 1.5.2 =
* Filter for Rates.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added time zone offset.
= 1.4.9 =
* Fixed an issue related with weight based packing.
= 1.4.8 =
* Enhanced Package Types support.
* New feature Weight based shipping.
* Insurance option.
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.4.3 =
* Introduced Print Layout in settings.
* Settings UX minor changes.
= 1.4.1 =
* Solved an issue while loading admin settings.
= 1.4.0 =
* Introduced 4x6 PDF label.
= 1.3.11 =
* Fix for international shipment.
* Cleaned usage of deprecated short php open code.
= 1.3.9 =
* Hidden Postage Feature.
* Improved the code by using latest WSDL.
= 1.2.0 =
* Simplified the settings.
= 1.1.0 =
* Shipment Tracking Feature.
* Tracking for both consumer and admin.
* Tracking in customers order page and order completion mail.
= 1.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
* Label Printing.
* Stamps Account Manager (Add Funds).
* WPML Support.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Derek - 1 week agoI have started to try to use this for my live cart... I select the shipping service options from "Edit Order" When I click "create shipment". I am being charge twice on stamps.com.... Why is this happening? It is for a variable product, and items are being packed by size and weight..
Eric - 2 weeks agoDo I need to connect my WooCommerce store with Stamps.com for this plugin to fully work? Also how do I batch process all of the labels at one time? thanks
Mark - 1 week agoHello Eric, We sincerely apologize for the delay in answering. For the query, yes you need to provide your Stamp.com credentials in the plugin settings page and then you will be connected with their API. Keying in the credentials is a must because that is the only identification required by Stamps.com.
levensonoliver - 2 weeks agoCan You Offer Free Shipping To the USA and then stamps pricing for rest of world?
Derek - 3 weeks agoHello, How do I make shipping free for the customer?
Anindo - 2 weeks agoHi Derek, You can set Free shipping for your customers using WooCommerce feature. Just go to WooCommerce --> Settings --> Shipping --> Shipping zones and then Add a shipping method "Free Shipping". This way you will be able to do it. Kindly let us know if you have any query pertaining to our plugin.