Please Disable ‘Enable this shipping method’ & Enable ‘Disable this functionality’ in the plugin settings.
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Stamps.com USPS Postage with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from WooForce; a Stamps.com Approved Integration Partner!
Our WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS shipping using Stamps.com by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your Stamps.com Account details and enable Stamps.com – USPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS shipping rates provided by Stamps.com, based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
If you are looking at leveraging USPS shipping then you have two options. Either work with USPS directly or get USPS rates through Stamps.com (As per Stamps.com their online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates). WooForce has separates plugins for integration with USPS and Stamps.com. With the USPS Plugin you need to manually pay the postage after printing the label. This is because USPS don’t usually share the API to pay postage. But if you need to completely automate the process by paying postage from your WooCommerce Order page, you can use our Stamps.com plugin. Please refer below table for a comparison of both the plugins. You only need to buy one of these plugins depending on whether you need automatic postage payment or not.
|WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin||WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin|
|Real-time USPS Shipping Rates||Real-time USPS Shipping Rates|
|Label Printing (Without Postage)||Label Printing (With Postage using Stamps.com Account)|
|Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.||Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.|
|Domestic & International Shipping||Domestic & International Shipping|
|Define Custom Box Package Dimensions||Define Custom Box Package Dimensions|
|Automatic Shipment Tracking||Automatic Shipment Tracking|
|Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight||Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight|
|Not Applicable||Stamps.com Account Manager (Add Funds)|
|No Subscription charges||You need to obatain a Stamps.com Account. Subscription charges applicable|
Stamps.com is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. With over 500,000 customers, Stamps.com’s online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates and the most popular USPS services for small businesses, enterprises and online retailers. Whether you ship one package a day or 1000, from your garage or from a giant warehouse, Stamps.com has the tools to make your USPS® shipping process faster, more affordable and more efficient than ever before.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of Stamps.com plugin
For obtaining Stamps.com credentials, you have to signup for a Stamps.com account.
Last Updated: 23-June-2017
= 1.8.7 =
* Fixed some warning in appearing on the cart page.
= 1.8.6 =
* Bug fix on displaying rates.
= 1.8.5 =
* Fixed PHP error appearing on order completion email.
= 1.8.3 =
* Bug fix and improvement.
= 1.8.2 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.8.1 =
* Fixed some compatibility issue with WC 3.0.
= 1.8.0 =
* Introduced Flat rate box and Prioritize flat rate option.
= 1.7.9 =
* Fixed warning in older WC version.
= 1.7.7 =
* New Packing Algorithm "Stack First Packing" Introduced.
= 1.7.6 =
* Removed the generate package button after one time and have put a refresh button.
= 1.7.5 =
* Omitted the not selected services and packages from meta box in order page.
= 1.7.4 =
* Bug fix an an invalid service taken for orders placed without stamps. Made first class as default service in this case.
= 1.7.3 =
* Added function to remove inappropriate rates returned for services.
= 1.7.2 =
* Added Bulk label creation option and icon at the end of the order to print the label from order details page.
= 1.7.0 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 1.6.9 =
* Issue fixed about ITN number.
= 1.6.8 =
* Updated API & Added ITN option.
= 1.6.7 =
* Fixed issue with customs line items info & Fixed issue with hiding postage value.
= 1.6.6 =
* Fixed issue of Print Label Meta box.
= 1.6.5 =
* nuSoap support added and API manager updated.
= 1.6.4 =
* Corrected the customs line description text.
= 1.6.3 =
* Incorporated addition of rates for multiple-packages and enhanced custom lines functionality.
= 1.6.2 =
* Added manual dimensions for multi-packages.Issue in weight based system is fixed.
= 1.6.1 =
* WC settings measurement units are supported to box packing.
= 1.5.9 =
* API Manager issue.
= 1.5.8 =
* Fixed: PHP version issue.
= 1.5.7 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.5.6 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.5.5 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.5.4 =
* Filter for create shipment request.
= 1.5.3 =
* Filter for Stamps Flat Rates.
= 1.5.2 =
* Filter for Rates.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added time zone offset.
= 1.4.9 =
* Fixed an issue related with weight based packing.
= 1.4.8 =
* Enhanced Package Types support.
* New feature Weight based shipping.
* Insurance option.
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.4.3 =
* Introduced Print Layout in settings.
* Settings UX minor changes.
= 1.4.1 =
* Solved an issue while loading admin settings.
= 1.4.0 =
* Introduced 4x6 PDF label.
= 1.3.11 =
* Fix for international shipment.
* Cleaned usage of deprecated short php open code.
= 1.3.9 =
* Hidden Postage Feature.
* Improved the code by using latest WSDL.
= 1.2.0 =
* Simplified the settings.
= 1.1.0 =
* Shipment Tracking Feature.
* Tracking for both consumer and admin.
* Tracking in customers order page and order completion mail.
= 1.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
* Label Printing.
* Stamps Account Manager (Add Funds).
* WPML Support.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
angela4 - 2 weeks agoHi - I am using 3 different flat shipping rates for my products and would like to use this plugin for labels and shipment tracking. I see this in the FAQ's but don't see the exact settings that you mention: You can use our plugin only for Print label and still charge your own rate for shipping. Please Disable ‘Enable this shipping method’ & Enable ‘Disable this functionality’ in the plugin settings. Can you tell me how to configure so I can use my flat rates?
Philippe - 1 month agoI did not realize that my site counted as three... (note: not a developer). I purchased the wrong key. I just purchased the correct key (5 user license) and now I cant seem to change my key within the site. steps taken... Deactivated key within my account on this site. Went to my plugins in WordPress and all i see is the old key in bold and the "Deactive"button and when I click it is says "Request Failed, Please try again" Perhaps it is just that i need to remove the plugin and reinstall but I dont how to do that. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, or if I just wait for my developer to fix it. Please help me as soon as possible. I have a client that needs his site working again.
Veeresh - 1 month agoHello Philippe, We will help you in Deactivating the license. Go to the plugin page, Deactivate the plugin you purchased and delete it from the site. (If you have multisite, then you need to delete it from Network level. Please raise a request HERE and share your site credentials we will do it for you. Regards, Veeresh
mail22 - 1 month agoHi there, i see that with this plugin, the shipping costs can be paid automatically when creating the shipping label. I know that USPS accepts paying with paypal right now. Would this still be the case witih this plugin. Can the shipping costs generated by the shipping label be paid via Paypal ? thanks in advance !
Ilaria - 2 months agoHi I have installed the plugin and set up everything but I can't have realtime rates...I only see the rates I setup before to install this plugin on "Shipping Zone" ..what I have to do ? this is the website http://www.highheelrescue.com/store/ Let me know Thanks Raoul
Mark - 2 months agoHi Raoul, Please enable debug mode in plugin settings and check in the cart/checkout for the message it showing while calculating the shipping. Settings can be cross checked with our Stamps USPS live demo.