Please Disable ‘Enable this shipping method’ & Enable ‘Disable this functionality’ in the plugin settings.
For more details on the services, visit stamps.com postage help center.
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Stamps.com USPS Postage with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from XAdapter; a Stamps.com Approved Integration Partner!
Our WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS shipping using Stamps.com by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your Stamps.com Account details and enable Stamps.com – USPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS shipping rates provided by Stamps.com, based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
For more details on the services, visit stamps.com postage help center.
If you are looking at leveraging USPS shipping then you have two options. Either work with USPS directly or get USPS rates through Stamps.com (As per Stamps.com their online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates). XAdapter has separates plugins for integration with USPS and Stamps.com. With the USPS Plugin, you can print labels with postage if you are USPS e-VS customer. The e-VS, or Electronic Verification System, allows high-volume package mailers and package consolidators to document and pay postage, including special service fees, using electronic manifest files.
But if you need to completely automate the process by paying postage from your WooCommerce Order page, you can use our Stamps.com USPS plugin. Please refer below table for a comparison of both the plugins. You only need to buy one of these plugins depending on whether you need automatic postage payment or not.
|WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin||WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin|
|Real-time USPS Shipping Rates||Real-time USPS Shipping Rates|
|Label Printing (No Postage – Discontinued by USPS)||Label Printing (With Postage using Stamps.com Account)|
|USPS eVS Label Printing (With Postage)||USPS eVS Label Printing is not part of the feature.|
|Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.||Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.|
|Domestic & International Shipping||Domestic & International Shipping|
|Define Custom Box Package Dimensions||Define Custom Box Package Dimensions|
|Automatic Shipment Tracking||Automatic Shipment Tracking|
|Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight||Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight|
|Not Applicable||Stamps.com Account Manager (Add Funds)|
|No Subscription charges||You need to obtain a Stamps.com Account. Subscription charges applicable|
Stamps.com is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. With over 500,000 customers, Stamps.com’s online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates and the most popular USPS services for small businesses, enterprises and online retailers. Whether you ship one package a day or 1000, from your garage or from a giant warehouse, Stamps.com has the tools to make your USPS® shipping process faster, more affordable and more efficient than ever before.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of Stamps.com plugin
For obtaining Stamps.com credentials, you have to signup for a Stamps.com account.
Last Updated: 14-May-2018
= 2.0.4 =
* Fixed: When weight is more than 70 then no notice in edit order page.
* Fixed: Not able to add products for logged out user.
= 2.0.3 =
* Fixed: Duplicate boxes are showing.
* Fixed: Not able to add custom box.
= 2.0.2 =
* Made compatibile with UPS Plugin.
* Fixed Fatal error issue when weight is more than 70.
= 2.0.1 =
* Fixed Stamps Compatibility issue with FedEx plugin.
= 2.0.0 =
* Specific Country field visible in all the tabs issue fixed.
* Method title not displaying issue fixed.
* Fallback not working issue fixed.
= 1.9.12 =
* Stamps.com link updated.
* Sender Details form moved to label generation tab.
= 1.9.11 =
* Hiding the "Paper Size for PDF" field when "Print Label Type" not selected as PDF.
* Stack First Packing (BETA)" option changed to "Stack First Packing.
= 1.9.10 =
* Fixed: Declared value issue with single and multiple packages.
= 1.9.9 =
* Woocommerce 2.6.11 compatibile.
= 1.9.8 =
* Fixed: Error showing when WPML String Translation plugin is activated.
= 1.9.7 =
* For more than one package dimensions and weights are showing for each label in edit order page.
* Real time changes in dimension and weight are not showing for labels in edit order page.
* Bulk shipment getting white screen is resolved.
= 1.9.6 =
* Fatal error in edit order page.
* Changing dimensions and weight while creating shipment shows in label.
= 1.9.5 =
* Settings UI changes.
* Shipping label creation shows the rates of services.
* Package info will be shown once Label is created.
= 1.9.4 =
* Dimensions are updated in the file.
= 1.9.3 =
* Insurance Value Bug fixed.
* Debug logs will show while creating shipment.
= 1.9.2 =
* Signature option is sent as empty for international shipment.
* Signature on Delivery Bug Fixed.
= 1.9.1 =
* Bug Fixed in Signature option.
= 1.9.0 =
* Fixed 403 error while creating shipment.
= 1.8.21 =
* Fixed : Undefined Index for fall back rate.
= 1.8.20 =
* Fixed : Regional box B rate was not coming although packed in regional rate box B.
= 1.8.19 =
* Fixed : Update notice is not showing.
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce version 3.2.
= 1.8.18 =
* Fixed deprecated function use woocommerce_get_weight().
= 1.8.17 =
* Fix: Rate and label not working for Puerto Rico.
* Fix: Insurance node going always with rate request.
= 1.8.16 =
* Delivery Confirmation at the product level
= 1.8.15 =
* Updated NuSOAP to make compatible with PHP-7
* Fixed Country of manufacturer is not taking from the Product page.
= 1.8.14 =
* Fixed showing rate for invalid boxes.
= 1.8.12 =
* Fixed: WooCommerce tax not getting added with Stamps shipping methods.
= 1.8.11 =
* Minor content change.
= 1.8.10 =
* Handled if destination zip code exceeds 5 characters.
= 1.8.9 =
* Fixed some PHP warning on cart page.
= 1.8.8 =
* Fixed some warning in Settings page.
= 1.8.7 =
* Fixed some warning in appearing on the cart page.
= 1.8.6 =
* Bug fix on displaying rates.
= 1.8.5 =
* Fixed PHP error appearing on order completion email.
= 1.8.3 =
* Bug fix and improvement.
= 1.8.2 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.8.1 =
* Fixed some compatibility issue with WC 3.0.
= 1.8.0 =
* Introduced Flat rate box and Prioritize flat rate option.
= 1.7.9 =
* Fixed warning in older WC version.
= 1.7.7 =
* New Packing Algorithm "Stack First Packing" Introduced.
= 1.7.6 =
* Removed the generate package button after one time and have put a refresh button.
= 1.7.5 =
* Omitted the not selected services and packages from meta box in order page.
= 1.7.4 =
* Bug fix an an invalid service taken for orders placed without stamps. Made first class as default service in this case.
= 1.7.3 =
* Added function to remove inappropriate rates returned for services.
= 1.7.2 =
* Added Bulk label creation option and icon at the end of the order to print the label from order details page.
= 1.7.0 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 1.6.9 =
* Issue fixed about ITN number.
= 1.6.8 =
* Updated API & Added ITN option.
= 1.6.7 =
* Fixed issue with customs line items info & Fixed issue with hiding postage value.
= 1.6.6 =
* Fixed issue of Print Label Meta box.
= 1.6.5 =
* nuSoap support added and API manager updated.
= 1.6.4 =
* Corrected the customs line description text.
= 1.6.3 =
* Incorporated addition of rates for multiple-packages and enhanced custom lines functionality.
= 1.6.2 =
* Added manual dimensions for multi-packages.Issue in weight based system is fixed.
= 1.6.1 =
* WC settings measurement units are supported to box packing.
= 1.5.9 =
* API Manager issue.
= 1.5.8 =
* Fixed: PHP version issue.
= 1.5.7 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.5.6 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.5.5 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.5.4 =
* Filter for create shipment request.
= 1.5.3 =
* Filter for Stamps Flat Rates.
= 1.5.2 =
* Filter for Rates.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added time zone offset.
= 1.4.9 =
* Fixed an issue related with weight based packing.
= 1.4.8 =
* Enhanced Package Types support.
* New feature Weight based shipping.
* Insurance option.
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.4.3 =
* Introduced Print Layout in settings.
* Settings UX minor changes.
= 1.4.1 =
* Solved an issue while loading admin settings.
= 1.4.0 =
* Introduced 4x6 PDF label.
= 1.3.11 =
* Fix for international shipment.
* Cleaned usage of deprecated short php open code.
= 1.3.9 =
* Hidden Postage Feature.
* Improved the code by using latest WSDL.
= 1.2.0 =
* Simplified the settings.
= 1.1.0 =
* Shipment Tracking Feature.
* Tracking for both consumer and admin.
* Tracking in customers order page and order completion mail.
= 1.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
* Label Printing.
* Stamps Account Manager (Add Funds).
* WPML Support.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mark - 1 month agoGood afternoon, I am going to assume that your Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce plugin pulls the weight from the saved product within woocommerce (raw) and not from the cart weight itself (Modified) I have your plugin set as "Weight based" The problem I have is that we use "simple products" and not variable and we have a plugin that we use for "addons" as in sizes, colors, weights etc and the wight from the addon is not transferring over to the cart. Without your plugin , it does, with your plugin it doesn't The plugin uses woocommerce_before_calculate_totals filter to add the weight to the cart which is then WooCommerce's job to save the data to the Order. We need to be able to get this weight calculated correctly in the cart for our purposes and I'm reaching out to you for some insight/hook/code to make this possible. I am more than happy to give you access to the site as its in development phase right now and not live BUT we need this live asap. Thanks Mark
Mark - 3 weeks agoJust looking for some help as what to change within your plugin or I'm going to have to ask for a refund as I need the weight calculated in the cart and to be able to use Stamps.com - Just need help being pointed in the right direction. I guess its not as simple as replacing wc_get_weight with woocommerce_before_calculate_totals