Please Disable ‘Enable this shipping method’ & Enable ‘Disable this functionality’ in the plugin settings.
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Stamps.com USPS Postage with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from WooForce; a Stamps.com Approved Integration Partner!
Our WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS shipping using Stamps.com by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your Stamps.com Account details and enable Stamps.com – USPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS shipping rates provided by Stamps.com, based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
If you are looking at leveraging USPS shipping then you have two options. Either work with USPS directly or get USPS rates through Stamps.com (As per Stamps.com their online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates). WooForce has separates plugins for integration with USPS and Stamps.com. With the USPS Plugin you need to manually pay the postage after printing the label. This is because USPS don’t usually share the API to pay postage. But if you need to completely automate the process by paying postage from your WooCommerce Order page, you can use our Stamps.com plugin. Please refer below table for a comparison of both the plugins. You only need to buy one of these plugins depending on whether you need automatic postage payment or not.
|WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin||WooCommerce Stamps.com Shipping Plugin|
|Real-time USPS Shipping Rates||Real-time USPS Shipping Rates|
|Label Printing (Without Postage)||Label Printing (With Postage using Stamps.com Account)|
|Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.||Enable/disable and add costs to USPS services.|
|Domestic & International Shipping||Domestic & International Shipping|
|Define Custom Box Package Dimensions||Define Custom Box Package Dimensions|
|Automatic Shipment Tracking||Automatic Shipment Tracking|
|Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight||Packing based on Per Item, Custom Boxes & Weight|
|Not Applicable||Stamps.com Account Manager (Add Funds)|
|No Subscription charges||You need to obatain a Stamps.com Account. Subscription charges applicable|
Stamps.com is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. With over 500,000 customers, Stamps.com’s online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates and the most popular USPS services for small businesses, enterprises and online retailers. Whether you ship one package a day or 1000, from your garage or from a giant warehouse, Stamps.com has the tools to make your USPS® shipping process faster, more affordable and more efficient than ever before.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of Stamps.com plugin
For obtaining Stamps.com credentials, you have to signup for a Stamps.com account.
Last Updated: 20-September-2017
= 1.8.16 =
* Delivery Confirmation at the product level
= 1.8.15 =
* Updated NuSOAP to make compatible with PHP-7
* Fixed Country of manufacturer is not taking from the Product page.
= 1.8.14 =
* Fixed showing rate for invalid boxes.
= 1.8.12 =
* Fixed: WooCommerce tax not getting added with Stamps shipping methods.
= 1.8.11 =
* Minor content change.
= 1.8.10 =
* Handled if destination zip code exceeds 5 characters.
= 1.8.9 =
* Fixed some PHP warning on cart page.
= 1.8.8 =
* Fixed some warning in Settings page.
= 1.8.7 =
* Fixed some warning in appearing on the cart page.
= 1.8.6 =
* Bug fix on displaying rates.
= 1.8.5 =
* Fixed PHP error appearing on order completion email.
= 1.8.3 =
* Bug fix and improvement.
= 1.8.2 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.8.1 =
* Fixed some compatibility issue with WC 3.0.
= 1.8.0 =
* Introduced Flat rate box and Prioritize flat rate option.
= 1.7.9 =
* Fixed warning in older WC version.
= 1.7.7 =
* New Packing Algorithm "Stack First Packing" Introduced.
= 1.7.6 =
* Removed the generate package button after one time and have put a refresh button.
= 1.7.5 =
* Omitted the not selected services and packages from meta box in order page.
= 1.7.4 =
* Bug fix an an invalid service taken for orders placed without stamps. Made first class as default service in this case.
= 1.7.3 =
* Added function to remove inappropriate rates returned for services.
= 1.7.2 =
* Added Bulk label creation option and icon at the end of the order to print the label from order details page.
= 1.7.0 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 1.6.9 =
* Issue fixed about ITN number.
= 1.6.8 =
* Updated API & Added ITN option.
= 1.6.7 =
* Fixed issue with customs line items info & Fixed issue with hiding postage value.
= 1.6.6 =
* Fixed issue of Print Label Meta box.
= 1.6.5 =
* nuSoap support added and API manager updated.
= 1.6.4 =
* Corrected the customs line description text.
= 1.6.3 =
* Incorporated addition of rates for multiple-packages and enhanced custom lines functionality.
= 1.6.2 =
* Added manual dimensions for multi-packages.Issue in weight based system is fixed.
= 1.6.1 =
* WC settings measurement units are supported to box packing.
= 1.5.9 =
* API Manager issue.
= 1.5.8 =
* Fixed: PHP version issue.
= 1.5.7 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.5.6 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.5.5 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.5.4 =
* Filter for create shipment request.
= 1.5.3 =
* Filter for Stamps Flat Rates.
= 1.5.2 =
* Filter for Rates.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added time zone offset.
= 1.4.9 =
* Fixed an issue related with weight based packing.
= 1.4.8 =
* Enhanced Package Types support.
* New feature Weight based shipping.
* Insurance option.
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.4.3 =
* Introduced Print Layout in settings.
* Settings UX minor changes.
= 1.4.1 =
* Solved an issue while loading admin settings.
= 1.4.0 =
* Introduced 4x6 PDF label.
= 1.3.11 =
* Fix for international shipment.
* Cleaned usage of deprecated short php open code.
= 1.3.9 =
* Hidden Postage Feature.
* Improved the code by using latest WSDL.
= 1.2.0 =
* Simplified the settings.
= 1.1.0 =
* Shipment Tracking Feature.
* Tracking for both consumer and admin.
* Tracking in customers order page and order completion mail.
= 1.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
* Label Printing.
* Stamps Account Manager (Add Funds).
* WPML Support.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
xadapter.com1 - 1 day agoHello, A customer of is using this plugin, and we just had some trouble. The customer changed the stamps.com credentials, but didn't changed it within the plugin. So we weren't aware of this. Improvement:
chad - 3 days agoI am no longer able to see the shipping options box from the back end under orders. Also, For whatever reason I am no longer able to utilize the "Premium" features even though I have paid for it.
Lorenzo - 2 days agoHi Chad, Please make sure you have the latest premium version of the plugin installed currently we have version 1.8.16, and make sure you deactivate the basic version of the plugin and activate the premium version. If you still face issues please raise a ticket in xadapter support.
Marco - 1 week agoI have noticed that my clients are getting charged shipping costs per item and not per package. I have trued sevral configurations and not able to figure this out. The latest order one client payed $63 for priority express via USPS when the rate for the entire package should have been around $32. Same thing happens when someone orders multiple items. please help.
Lorenzo - 1 week agoHi Marco, Please make sure you're using the parcel packing option in the plugin settings as "weight based packing" or "Pack into boxes based on weight and dimension". https://snag.gy/9SxlRo.jpg If you use the parcel packing method as "pack items individually" the shipping cost will multiply for each item added to cart. Regards, Lorenzo Team Xadapter
estore - 1 month agoHello. we've been having trouble fixing our WooCommerce Stamps.com postage label. Customer gets charged different, then what the printed postage label says. Also I did 2 test the same day with one exact same product each test, and one order charged small flat rate price and the other order charged medium flat rate. It's very confusing because its the same product and same dimensions and weight. Please help us
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi, This could be because of packaging options used and the number of packages in the cart, different boxes might have been selected for different orders because of the number of packages that might not fit in the smaller box, But if the number of items in the cart is the same as the previous order with the same box packing option and you still get different boxes selected we'll have to check the issue, If you could raise a ticket in xadapter support adn provide admin credentials to your site, we could check this issue better. Regards, Lorenzo Team Xadapter
angela4 - 2 months agoHi - I am using 3 different flat shipping rates for my products and would like to use this plugin for labels and shipment tracking. I see this in the FAQ's but don't see the exact settings that you mention: You can use our plugin only for Print label and still charge your own rate for shipping. Please Disable ‘Enable this shipping method’ & Enable ‘Disable this functionality’ in the plugin settings. Can you tell me how to configure so I can use my flat rates?
Philippe - 3 months agoI did not realize that my site counted as three... (note: not a developer). I purchased the wrong key. I just purchased the correct key (5 user license) and now I cant seem to change my key within the site. steps taken... Deactivated key within my account on this site. Went to my plugins in WordPress and all i see is the old key in bold and the "Deactive"button and when I click it is says "Request Failed, Please try again" Perhaps it is just that i need to remove the plugin and reinstall but I dont how to do that. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, or if I just wait for my developer to fix it. Please help me as soon as possible. I have a client that needs his site working again.