Xadapter’s WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate FedEx shipping by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print labels from within WooCommerce, automatically identify boxes to pack the items and enable tracking.
- Reviews (120)
- FAQ (17)
#1 WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin that offers unparalleled features like Automatic Shipping Label, Return Label generation, Shipment Tracking and Multi-Vendor Support.
- 6,000+ Active Installs
- 95+ Customer Reviews
- 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating
“I’ve never had better support from any WordPress plugin author. I’ve had some quirky issues that were mainly my fault (user error) and they were very generous in helping me out! Thanks again!”
“We found a small issue with the FedEx plugin. Happily, once we notified support about the issue they had it fixed within a day. Soooo happy! No wonder Xadapter is the #1 FedEx plugin!”
“WOW, what an amazing plugin. Comes packed with tons of features and the control you need over your shipments in detail. Support is top-notch. I had some config issues, on my end and they’re support implemented a solution. These guys are great, thank you so much.”
Read more customer reviews here
How does it work?
Step 1: Install Woocommerce Fedex Plugin and input your FedEx account info to use your negotiated rates.
Step 2: Customer sees FedEx shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Note : No need to have any special XML extensions or SOAP extensions installed on your hosting server.
Fedex Shipping Methods (Domestic): Get prices for following domestic shipping services using Domestic Price Calculator.
UK specific shipping services:
Parcel Packing: Configure the plugin to automatically determine how items should be packed. This information will be sent to FedEx while creating shipment online. You can choose to
Print Shipping Label: The WooCommerce Fedex plugin generates professional shipping labels of different sizes automatically as soon as the customer completes an order on your WooCommerce store (which you can print with a single click). You just need to enable the Automatic Label Generation feature in the advanced plugin settings. The plugin sends shipment details to your FedEx online account and generates the shipping label (PDF or PNG), which you can print by clicking the Print Label button. Postage is automatically paid on these labels using your FedEx account.
There is an option to change the shipping service and box/parcel dimensions manually before generating the label (if automatic label generation is not enabled). You can set a default service for printing the label. This plugin integrates with FedEx Label APIs to print domestic or international shipping labels with a tracking barcode. The plugin also supports printing label in different sizes according to your specific requirements. These are professional labels with address validation (city, state, and postal code) for addresses in the United States.
FedEx Account Integration
You need to enter the following details for the plugin to work. You can get these details from FedEx.
Step by steps instructions on ‘How to Get API Access From FedEx’ is available in our documentation.
WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin allows you to
Display Real-Time Shipping Rates from FedEx
Print FedEx Shipping Label Automatically
Adjust FedEx Shipping Rates
Where to find FedEx Plugin Settings
FedEx Shipping Services
FedEx Standard Boxes with Custom Shipping Boxes
Email Notification with Shipment Tracking Details
Official FedEx Shipping Label
Version 4.1.3 - Released: August 9th, 2018
* Provided option to remove pre-generated packages.
* Provided option for insurance amount on Order page.
* Provided option to adjust shipment day for rate request, it will affect estimated delivery.
* Provided option to get reason for return label on customer Myaccount page before generating the return label, reason will reflect in order note.
* Handled weekend case in case of Estimated delivery for FedEx Ground.
* Debug has been refined.
* Handled the Conflict with DHL.
Version 4.1.2 - Released: June 21, 2018
* Option to hide FedEx meta box on order page.
* Added Vendor option in case of multi vendor scenario to send label to vendor, if multivendor addon active.
Version 4.1.1 - Released: June 15, 2018
* Bulk label generation and printing
* Option to send label to the sender and receiver
* Volumetric weight option
* Lift gate pickup and Inside delivery pickup
* OP900 label generation, require addon and preprinted OP900 form
* Made Compatible with woocommerce 3.4.
* Woocommerce Fedex Integration with WooCommerce Mixed and Match Product plugin
* Prevent address validation if complete address has not been provided
* Non standard option at variation label
* Support for Japanese Yen currency
Version 4.1.0 - Released: April 17, 2018
* Option to provide item description in the settings page.
* Option to define custom email HTML for auto emailing the label.
* Made compatible with WC older version (2.3)
* Error handling and writing into the log file, for soap and nusoap issues.
* Case of custom value for international shipping
* Removed Price Adjustment from order page.
* Corrected default box names for European countries.
* Correction of HST for variation products.
* Corrected compatibility with bundled products
Version 4.0.4 - Released: March 01, 2018
* Automatic label generation restricted to order status processing only.
* Shipping date format changed to the official Wordpress date format.
* Enhanced debugging for the Pickup request.
* Incorporated new FedEx services- FedEx SameDay and FedEx SameDay City.
* WooCommerce Fedex Integration with WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator plugin.
* Option to see the shipping rates before generating the label on admin order page.
* Compatible with PHP Version 5.5 and before.
* Enhanced Smartpost service for the orders exceeding $100.
Version 4.0.3 - Released: January 24, 2018
* Option to give insurance amount at the product level
* Option to select accessibility and regulations at product variation level for dangerous products
* Send email address in shipper contact request (compatibility with multivendor plugins)
* changed the estimated delivery format to WordPress default
* Option to select alcohol for shipping at product variation level
* Made to work with currency Kuwaiti dinar
* Corrected issue of License key tab conflicting with other XA plugins settings
Version 4.0.2 - Released: December 29, 2017
* Support for external products and bundled products and it requires woocommerce bundled product plugin 5.6.1
* Resolved problem with dimensions not reflecting in debug.
Version 4.0.1 - Released: December 22, 2017
* Changed the slug when navigating to the FedEx settings from the video page.
* Modified the image URL(to an absolute path from URL) for commercial invoice company logo and signature.
Version 4.0.0 - Released: December 18, 2017
* New UI.
* Filter introduced to alter the product price.
* Case related to Estimated delivery showing invalid date.
Version 3.3.13 - Released: December 22, 2017
* Fixed notice.
Version 3.3.12 - Released: December 08, 2017
* Case related to Customs value missing.
Version 3.3.10 - Released: December 04, 2017
* Corrected Conflict with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Basic Version.
Version 3.3.9 - Released: November 30, 2017
* Case related to Country-State not getting saved in some cases.
Version 3.3.8 - Released: November 29, 2017
* PHP warning on fresh install.
Version 3.3.7 - Released: November 29, 2017
* PHP warning on fresh install.
Version 3.3.6 - Released: November 28, 2017
* Compatibility with WC older version.
* Case related to Exclude tax in product price.
Version 3.3.5 - Released: November 27, 2017
* Combined Country and State fields from Plugin settings page
* Handled case if address line-1 exceeding 30 characters.
Version 3.3.4 - Released: November 23, 2017
* Restricted Enqueue media for admin.
* Case realted to Estimated delivery time.
Version 3.3.3 - Released: November 17, 2017
* Case related to Special service ETD not going with Label request.
Version 3.3.2 - Released: November 16, 2017
* Added missing SmartPost hubs.
Version 3.3.1 - Released: November 15, 2017
* 'xa-multi-part-product' addon plugin's compatibility with FedEx.
Version 3.3.0 - Released: November 15, 2017
* Digital Signature for Commercial Invoice
* Company logo in Commercial Invoice
* Non-Standard products
* Case related to freight shipment.
Version 3.2.3 - Released: November 10, 2017
* Option to choose a default service.
* Corrected CSS on select boxes in plugin settings page
Version 3.1.22 - Released: November 5, 2017
* Case related to return label for my account page.
Version 3.1.21 - Released: October 31, 2017
* Case of Return label button not appearing if the rate is disabled.
Version 3.1.19 - Released: October 27, 2017
* Correction if product is going unpacked.
Version 3.1.18 - Released: September 15, 2017
* Case related to Estimated delivery date.
* Support for Shipping common add-on to bring Residential checkbox on the Checkout page.
Version 3.1.17 - Released: September 14, 2017
* Compatibility with Multiple Shipping address plugin.
Version 3.1.16 - Released: September 06, 2017
* Case related to Estimated Delivery not showing for some countries.
Version 3.1.15 - Released: August 25, 2017
* Case related to tracking message.
Version 3.1.14 - Released: August 10, 2017
* Corrected Conflicts with the Basic Version
Version 3.1.13 - Released: August 04, 2017
* Added Filter for custom tracking message.
Version 3.1.12 - Released: August 04, 2017
* Corrected Compatibility with PHP7 problem.
Version 3.1.11 - Released: August 01, 2017
* Introduced New column in orders page to show pickup requested or not
* Case related to Pickup not working.
Version 3.1.10 - Released: July 30, 2017
* Corrected PHP 7.0 compatibility issue.
Version 3.1.09 - Released: July 24, 2017
* Introduced Extreme length surcharge with Freight shipment if the length exceeds 180 inches.
* Default signature option kept as empty.
Version 3.1.08 - Released: July 10, 2017
* Introduced pre-packed option at the product level.
Version 3.1.06 - Released: July 06, 2017
* Added option for saving name for boxes in box packing
Version 3.1.05 - Released: July 05, 2017
* Backward compatibility: Fixed issue of recipient phone number not populating in WC older version.
Version 3.1.04 - Released: July 05, 2017
* Corrected Destination address is not going with an older version of WC.
Version 3.1.03 - Released: July 03, 2017
* Hide ineligible services for extra added packages.
Version 3.1.02 - Released: June 29, 2017
* Option to select Tax type.
* Corrected Compatibility issue with php7.
Version 3.1.01 - Released: June 28, 2017
* Corrected issue of weight in fraction.
Version 3.1.0 - Released: June 23, 2017
* Generate and print the return label from my-account page.
Version 3.0.6 - Released: June 14, 2017
* Implemented Tax Identification Number at the vendor level.
Version 3.0.5 - Released: June 07, 2017
* Implemented Custom tracking message.
Version 3.0.3 - Released: June 05, 2017
*Corrected issue with third party in Freight shipment.
* New Box packing algorithm.
Version 3.0.2 - Released: May 30, 2017
*Removed fraction values from package dimensions.
Version 3.0.1 - Released: May 29, 2017
* Changed default delivery time format.
* Corrected display of delivery time twice.
Version 3.0.0 - Released: May 27, 2017
* Corrected issue of CEF (Clearance Entry Fee)
* FedEx, Ups Conflict in Automatic Label Generation.
Version 2.9.9 - Released: May 24, 2017
*Introduced TIN number.
*Compatibility with 'xa-shipping-common-addon'.
Version 2.9.8 - Released: May 22, 2017
* Automatic Label Generation, and email Label to the customer.
Version 2.9.7 - Released: May 22, 2017
* Compatibility issue fix for variable products.
Version 2.9.6 - Released: May 18, 2017
* Third party payer option for Freight shipment.
Version 2.9.5 - Released: May 17, 2017
* Compatible With New Addon (Add More Shipping Fields (For Multi Part Product).
Version 2.9.4 - Released: May 16, 2017
* Updated pre-defined box dimension.
Version 2.9.3 - Released: May 15, 2017
* Implemented FedEx CEF(Clearance Entry Fees)
* Delivery date format updates on cart page
* Introduced FedEx Specialty boxes
Version 2.8.3 - Released: May 5, 2017
* Updated WSDL
Version 2.8.2 - Released: April 25, 2017
* Corrected issue with services.
Version 2.8.1 - Released: April 18, 2017
* Case related to issue with Currency ARS.
Version 2.8.0 - Released: April 07, 2017
* Introduced Welcome screen with FedEx Shipping Plugin Setup Tutorial.
Version 2.7.4 - Released: April 11, 2017
* Updated default label size.
Version 2.7.3 - Released: March 28, 2017
* Case related to no weight provided by customer.
Version 2.7.1 - Released: March 22, 2017
* Case related to estimated delivery time.
Version 2.7.0 - Released: March 17, 2017
* WC 2.7 Version compatibility.
* Estimated delivery message improvements
* Case related to dimensions with FedEx Boxes in shipment creation.
Version 2.6.5 - Released: March 10, 2017
* Added feature for shipping time offset.
* Enhancements in duty payer.
* Case related to Package selection.
Version 2.6.4 - Released: March 02, 2017
* Return label enhancements.
Version 2.6.3 - Released: February 27, 2017
* Weight and dimension display on admin order meta.
Version 2.6.2 - Released: February 23, 2017
* Case related to currency AED.
Version 2.6.1 - Released: February 20, 2017
* Label text of Box Maximum Weight changed to Max Package Weight.
* Case related to Smart Post Hub in the case of Freight.
Version 2.6.0 - Released: January 30, 2017
* Added option of the return label.
Version 2.5.0 - Released: January 06, 2017
* Fixed the issue of manual package dimension in the case of multi-vendor/multiple shipping addresses.
Version 2.4.9 - Released: January 04, 2017
* Handle refunded products while creating the shipment.
Version 2.4.8 - Released: January 02, 2017
* Compatibility with 'Multiple shipping address' plugin while creating the shipment.
Version 2.4.6 - Released: December 26, 2016
Version 2.4.5 - Released: December 20, 2016
* Fixed compatibility issue with older WC version.
Version 2.4.4 - Released: December 10, 2016
* Updated readme.txt file.
Version 2.4.2 - Released: November 27, 2016
* Added minimum amount.
* Added dangerous goods.
* Added language support for French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Version 2.4.0 - Released: November 15, 2016
* Stability Improvements in Generate Packages.
Version 2.3.9 - Released: November 14, 2016
* Stability improvement in dry ice shipment.
Version 2.3.8 - Released: November 12, 2016
* Correction in dry ice shipment.
Version 2.3.7 - Released: November 08, 2016
* Multi-vendor stability improvements.
Version 2.3.6 - Released: November 01, 2016
* Implemented dry ice feature.
Version 2.3.5 - Released: October 29, 2016
* Splitting of labels.
Version 2.3.4 - Released: October 19, 2016
* Version fixes.
Version 2.3.3 - Released: October 18, 2016
* Added filter for extra package.
Version 2.3.2 - Released: September 28, 2016
* Implemented manual packaging with weight based shipping and made compatible with multi-vendor scenario.
Version 2.3.1 - Released: September 28, 2016
* Introduced manual dimension options on packages.
Version 2.3.0 - Released: September 21, 2016
* Older version compatibility.
Version 2.2.9 - Released: September 16, 2016
* Provided Inner dimensions for weight and dimensions packing.
Version 2.2.8 - Released: September 08, 2016
* Case related to nusoap.
Version 2.2.7 - Released: September 02, 2016
* Case related to PHP compatibility.
Version 2.2.6 - Released: September 02, 2016
* Added filter for custom user rule.
Version 2.2.5 - Released: August 25, 2016
* Added additional label image types and image sizes.
Version 2.2.4 - Released: August 23, 2016
* Address Validation Request enhanced.
Version 2.2.3 - Released: August 20, 2016
* Removed redundant code, improved manual dimensions.
Version 2.2.2 - Released: August 18, 2016
* Manual dimensions correction and improved label printing.
Version 2.2.1 - Released: August 17, 2016
* Case related to 'Purpose of Shipment'.
Version 2.2.0 - Released: August 16, 2016
* Introduced Country of Manufacture for products.
* Support for non-SOAP servers.
Version 2.1.9 - Released: August 11, 2016
* Corrected Pickup time issue.
Version 2.1.8 - Released: August 08, 2016
* Generalized JS file.
* Case related to API Manager fixed.
* Case related to delivery estimates printing with the rate.
Version 2.1.7 - Released: August 01, 2016
* API Manager issue fixed.
Version 2.1.5 - Released: July 28, 2016
* Added option to exclude taxes from products while generating shipping label or commercial invoice.
Version 2.1.4 - Released: July 27, 2016
* Stability Improvements - Handled warning.
Version 2.1.3 - Released: July 25, 2016
* Case related to notice.
Version 2.1.2 - Released: July 25, 2016
* Pick up options enabled in Settings under Advanced tab
Case related to conflict between base version and premium version.
Version 2.1.1 - Released: July 12, 2016
* Case related to Freight class not linking with shipping class.
Version 2.1.0 - Released: July 11, 2016
* Corrected API manager issue.
Version 2.0.9 - Released: July 07, 2016
* Case related to PHP compatibility.
Version 2.0.8 - Released: July 05, 2016
* Stability Improvements.
Version 2.0.7 - Released: July 04, 2016
* Case related to deactivation of license.
Version 2.0.6 - Released: July 04, 2016
* Improvement in license key implementation.
Version 2.0.5 - Released: July 04, 2016
* Improvement in license key implementation.
Version 2.0.4 - Released: July 02, 2016
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from WordPress admin.
Version 2.0.3 - Released: June 30, 2016
* Stability Improvements.
Version 2.0.2 - Released: June 29, 2016
* Compatibility with multi-vendor add-on while calculating shipping cost.
Version 2.0.1 - Released: June 23, 2016
* Case related to address validation (address line 1).
Version 2.0.0 - Released: June 20, 2016
* Changed Singapore currency code to SIG from SGD.
Version 1.9.9 - Released: June 16, 2016
* Version fixes.
Version 1.9.8 - Released: June 15, 2016
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
Version 1.9.7 - Released: June 13, 2016
* Introduced Harmonized code.
Version 1.9.6 - Released: June 09, 2016
* Case related weight in freight.
Version 1.9.5 - Released: June 03, 2016
* Case related to insurance value.
Version 1.9.4 - Released: June 03, 2016
* Order reference no added to shipping label.
Version 1.9.3 - Released: June 03, 2016
* Added email notification for both shipper and customer.
Version 1.9.2 - Released: May 31, 2016
* Added signature option.
Version 1.9.1 - Released: May 28, 2016
* Added a filter to skip products from the package.
Version 1.9.0 - Released: May 27, 2016
* Changed description of Commercial invoice field.
Version 1.8.9 - Released: May 26, 2016
* Case related to COD.
Version 1.8.8 - Released: May 24, 2016
* Reduced the variable length when the total length of field exceeds 64 characters.
* Added a feature of email notification.
Version 1.8.7 - Released: May 09, 2016
* Commercial Invoice feature for label printing.
Version 1.8.6 - Released: May 04, 2016
* Support for new UK domestic services.
Version 1.8.4 - Released: May 04, 2016
* Settings page content update.
* Stability related fixes.
Version 1.8.0 - Released: April 11, 2016
* Manual Label Printing.
* Show Delivery Estimate.
* Method Available to option on settings.
* Stability related fixes.
Version 1.7.5 - Released: April 02
* Saturday delivery option.
* Added option to provide Conversion Rates.
* Added option to flip Ship from and to address.
* Code changes for supporting Vendor Plugin.
Version 1.6.5 - Released: March 11, 2016
* Weight Based shipping feature introduced.
Version 1.6.3 - Released: March 10, 2016
* Case related to print label.
Version 1.6.2 - Released: February 29, 2016
* Case related to invoice value.
* Filter added to modify FedEx request.
Version 1.6.0 - Released: February 17, 2016
* Case related to COD total.
* Restricted creating a label for unpacked items using box packing method.
* Added notice log for address verification request and response.
Version 1.5.6 - Released: February 04, 2016
* Introduced Weight Based Shipping.
Version 1.5.5 - Released: February 03, 2016
* B13A filing option with the export document for International Shipment (Other than the US) from Canada.
* Case related to label printing.
Version 1.5.2 - Released: January 21, 2016
* Case related to Mexican Peso fixed while Showing rates on Cart Page.
Version 1.5.1 - Released: January 02, 2016
* Introduce support for KG/CM.
* Introduced CHF SFR (Swiz) & Peso Mexicano currency support.
* Minor UX/Content Changes.
* Fixed issue related to a call to get_countries.
Version 1.4.5 - Released: December 10, 2015
* Case related to label printing.
* WooCommerce Fedex Integration with multiple shipping address plugin.
Version 1.4.3 - Released: October 26, 2015
* Can choose COD Collection Type.
Version 1.4.2 - Released: October 25, 2015
* Implemented COD Return Label.
Version 1.4.1 - Released: October 08, 2015
* For all the WooForce shipping plugin to work simultaneously.
Version 1.4.0 - Released: October 08, 2015
* New Feature: Cash On Delivery option while printing the label.
Version 1.3.0 - Released: August 04, 2015= 1.3.0 =
* Automatically add tracking details in order completion email.
* Used FedEx currency code 'UKL' for UK.
Version 1.2.1 - Released: August 03, 2015
* Added a new option Automatic in Indicia settings. Automatically will choose PRESORTED STANDARD if the weight is less than 1lb and PARCEL SELECT if the weight is more than 1lb.
Version 1.1.2 - Released: August 01, 2015
* As per the suhosin.post.max_name_length guidelines following field names changed to less than 64 lengths. Please re-enter the values for these fields and save the settings after the installation.
- Billing Street Address 2
- Billing ZIP / Postcode - Billing Country Code
- Tracking PIN
- Rates in base currency.
Version 1.1.1 - Released: April 28, 2015
* As per the guidelines following field names changed to less than 64 lengths. Please re-enter the values for these fields and save the settings after the installation.
- Shipper Person Name
- Shipper Company Name
- Shipper Phone Number
- Shipper Street 2
- Shipper Residential
Version 1.1.0 - Released: April 15, 2015
* Plugin to work globally wherever FedEx service available. Customs information for all countries except US & CANADA and Added 'Purpose' => 'SOLD'
* Addition provision to enable FedEx Boxes for other countries than the US. FedEx One Rates will be offered if the items are packed into a valid FedEx One box, and the origin and destination are the US. For other countries, this option will enable FedEx packing.
Note: All FedEx boxes are not available for all countries, disable this option or disable different boxes if you are not receiving any shipping services.
* Option to Convert the currency to base currency 'FedEx API returns the rates in USD. Please enable Rates in base currency option in the plugin. Conversion happens only if FedEx API provide the exchange rates.’
Version 1.0.0 - Released: April 08, 2015
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
* Label Printing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently plugin is used by customers from following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Bulgaria, Denmark, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand, Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, Poland, India, Israel, Palestine, Philippines.
Step1: Please install both woocommerce plugin and FedEx plugin on network but don’t activate it.
Step2: And Activate both woocommerce plugin and our plugin on individual site.
In case of trouble, Please contact FedEx support to check why the invoice is not showing up even though you are able to Print Live labels.
Is the plugin configuration complicated?2017-02-14T09:05:28+00:00The plugin is very easy to configure. We have a step by step tutorial on setting up this plugin. Our Help Desk also has extensive documentation which includes FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Knowledge Base and Code snippets.