Domestic Price Calculator: Get prices for following domestic shipping services.
UK specific shipping services:
Looking for the easiest and efficient way to integrate FedEx with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? WooForce WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin is here for you!
WooForce WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate FedEx shipping by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, automatically identifying boxes to pack the items and enable tracking.
Note that you DO NOT need any special XML extensions or SOAP extensions installed on your hosting server.
Step 1: Install Plugin and input your FedEx account info to use your negotiated rates.
Step 2: Customer sees FedEx shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Domestic Price Calculator: Get prices for following domestic shipping services.
UK specific shipping services:
Parcel Packing: Configure the plugin to automatically determine how items should be packed. This information will be sent to FedEx while creating shipment online. You can choose to
Print Shipping Label: The plugin generates professional shipping labels of different sizes automatically as soon as the customer completes an order on your WooCommerce store (which you can print with a single click). You just need to enable the Automatic Label Generation feature in the advanced plugin settings. The plugin sends shipment details to your FedEx online account and generates the shipping label (PDF or PNG), which you can print by clicking the Print Label button. Postage is automatically paid on these labels using your FedEx account.
There is an option to change the shipping service and box/parcel dimensions manually before generating the label (if automatic label generation is not enabled). You can set a default service for printing the label. This plugin integrates with FedEx Label APIs to print domestic or international shipping labels with a tracking barcode. The plugin also supports printing label in different sizes according to your specific requirements. These are professional labels with address validation (city, state, and postal code) for addresses in the United States.
You need to enter the following details for the plugin to work. You can get these details from FedEx.
Step by steps instructions on ‘How to Get API Access From FedEx’ is available in our documentation.
Last Updated: 24-November-2017
= 3.3.5 =
* Combined Country and State fields from Plugin settings page
* Handled if address line-1 exceeding 30 characters.
= 3.3.4 =
* Restricted Enqueue media for admin.
* Fix: Estimated delivery time should show the same formate always (For ground).
* XML debug data is not printing on NUSOAP.
= 3.3.3 =
* Fixed Special service ETD is not going with Label request
* Fixed JS conflict with other xadapter plugins.
= 3.3.2 =
* Added missing SmartPost hubs.
= 3.3.1 =
* Fixed 'xa-multi-part-product' addon plugin's compatibility with FedEx.
= 3.3.0 =
* New feature: Digital Signature for Commercial Invoice
* New Feature: Company logo Commercial Invoice
* New feature: Non-Standard products
* Fix: PHP warning for Freight shipment with weight based.
= 3.2.3 =
* New feature: Option to choose default service.
* Fix: Php Error appearing if API not respond
* Fix: CSS issue on select boxes in plugin settings page
= 3.1.22 =
* Fix: Fatal Error in some cased if return label for my account page is enabled.
= 3.1.21 =
* Fix: Return label button is not appearing in front-end if the rate portion is disabled
= 3.1.19 =
* Fixed PHP Fatal error appearing if the product going unpacked
= 3.1.18 =
* Fixed Estimated delivery disappearing from cart page if calculate_shipping() is not triggered
* Support for Shipping common addon to bring Residential checkbox on the Checkout page.
= 3.1.17 =
* Compatibility with Multiple Shipping address plugin.
* PHP warning appearing on debug page in case of unpacked item.
= 3.1.16 =
* Fixed. Estimated Delivery was not showing for some countries.
= 3.1.15 =
* Fix: Going comma with tracking message.
Fix: Order id is not getting in the filter 'wf_custom_tracking_message'.
= 3.1.14 =
* Fixed conflicts with Basic version
= 3.1.13 =
* Fix: PHP warning on tracking.
* Filter for custom tracking message.
= 3.1.12 =
* Removed unwanted NUSOAP files to avoid PHP7 Compatibility warning.
= 3.1.11 =
* Fixed Pickup is not working.
* New column in orders page to show pickup requested or not
= 3.1.10 =
* Fixed PHP 7.0 compatibility issue.
= 3.1.9 =
* Extreme length surcharge with Freight shipment if the length exceeds 180 inches.
* Default signature option kept as empty.
= 3.1.8 =
* Introduced pre-packed option at the product level.
= 3.1.6 =
* Added option for saving name for boxes in box packing
= 3.1.5 =
* Backward compatibility: Fixed recipient phone number is not populating in WC older version.
= 3.1.4 =
* Fixed destination address is not going with older version of WC.
= 3.1.3 =
* Hide ineligible services for extra added packages.
= 3.1.2 =
* Option to select Tax type.
* Fixed some error with php7.
= 3.1.1 =
* Fix issue on product weight if contain a long fraction points.
= 3.1.0 =
* New feature: Generate and print return label from my-account page.
= 3.0.6 =
* Implemented Tax Identification Number at the vendor level.
= 3.0.5 =
* Implemented Custome tracking message.
* Filter for Customs duty payer.
= 3.0.3 =
= 3.0.2 =
*Removed fraction values from package dimensions.
= 3.0.1 =
= 3.0.0 =
*Fixed not working CEF (Clearance Entry Fee)
*Bug fix FedEx ,Ups Conflict in Automatic Label Generation.
= 2.9.9 =
*Introduced TIN number.
= 2.9.8 =
* New Feature Automatic Label Generation, and Email Label to customer.
= 2.9.7 =
* Compatible issue fix for variable products.
= 2.9.6 =
* Third party payer option for Freight shipment.
= 2.9.5 =
* Compatible With New Addon (Add More Shipping Fields (For Multi Part Product)).
= 2.9.4 =
* Updated per-defined box dimension.
= 2.9.3 =
* Implemented FedEx CEF(Clearance Entry Fees)
* Delivery date format updates in cart page
* Introduced FedEx Specialty boxes
= 2.8.3 =
* Updated WSDL
= 2.8.2 =
* Fixed different service is not getting selected for different packages
= 2.8.1 =
* Fixed issue with Currency ARS.
= 2.8.0 =
* Welcome screen with FedEx Shipping Plugin Setup Tutorial.
= 2.7.4 =
* Updated default label size.
= 2.7.3 =
* Fixed warning on packing option when no weight for product.
= 2.7.2 =
* Fixed conflict class 'wc_order' with UPS plugin.
= 2.7.1 =
* Fix for estimated delivery time.
= 2.7.0 =
* WC 2.7 Version compatibility.
* Estimated delivery message improvements
* Fix for dimension issue with FedEx Boxes in shipment creation.
= 2.6.5 =
* Added feature for shipping time offset.
* Fix on Package selection.
* Enhancements on duty payer.
= 2.6.4 =
* Return label enhancements.
= 2.6.3 =
* Bug Fix: Weight and dimension display on admin order meta.
= 2.6.2 =
* Bug Fix for currency AED.
= 2.6.1 =
* Label text of Box Maximum Weight changed to Max Package Weight.
* Bug Fix for Smart Post Hub in the case of Freight.
= 2.6.0 =
* Added option of return label.
= 2.5.0 =
* Fixed the issue of manual package dimension in the case of multi-vendor/multiple shipping address.
= 2.4.9 =
* Handled refunded products while creating the shipment.
= 2.4.8 =
* Fixed compatibility issue with 'Multiple shipping address' plugin while creating the shipment.
= 2.4.6 =
= 2.4.5 =
* Fixed compatibility issue with older WC version.
= 2.4.4 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 2.4.2 =
* Added minimum amount.
* Added dangerous goods.
* Added language support for French, Italian, German and Spanish.
= 2.4.0 =
* Stability Improvements in Generate Packages.
= 2.3.9 =
* Stability improvement in dry ice shipment.
= 2.3.8 =
* Correction in dry ice shipment.
= 2.3.7 =
* Multi-vendor stability improvements.
= 2.3.6 =
* Implemented dry ice feature.
= 2.3.5 =
* Splitting of labels.
= 2.3.4 =
* Issued related division by zero fixed.
= 2.3.3 =
* Added filter for extra package.
= 2.3.2 =
* Implemented manual packaging with weight based shipping and made compatible with multi-vendor.
= 2.3.1 =
* Introduced manual dimension options on packages.
= 2.3.0 =
* Old version compatibility with 'inner dimension' in box packing (take outer dimension as default if inner dimensions are not provided).
= 2.2.9 =
* Provided Inner dimensions for weight and dimensions packing.
= 2.2.8 =
* nuSoap encoded label issue fixed.
= 2.2.7 =
* Fixed PHP version compatibility issue.
= 2.2.6 =
* Added filter for custom user rule.
= 2.2.5 =
* Added additional label image types and image sizes.
= 2.2.4 =
* Address Validation Request enhanced.
= 2.2.3 =
* Removed unwanted codes, improved manual dimensions.
= 2.2.2 =
* Manuel dimensions correction and improved label printing.
= 2.2.1 =
* Corrected value for 'Purpose of Shipment'.
= 2.2.0 =
* Introduced Country of Manufacture for products.
* Support for non-SOAP servers.
= 2.1.9 =
* Corrected Pickup time issue.
= 2.1.8 =
* Generalized JS file.
* Handled null value in API Manager.
* Fixed problem regarding expected delivery time printing with rate.
= 2.1.7 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 2.1.5 =
* Added option to exclude taxes from products while generate label or commercial invoice.
= 2.1.4 =
* Stability Improvements - Handled warning.
= 2.1.3 =
* Issue fixed for notice.
= 2.1.2 =
* Pick up options enabled in Settings under Advanced tab and fixed issue of conflict of base version and premium version.
= 2.1.1 =
* Corrected issue of Freight class not linking with shipping class.
= 2.1.0 =
* Corrected API manager issue.
= 2.0.9 =
* Corrected PHP Version issue.
= 2.0.8 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 2.0.7 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.0.6 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.0.5 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.0.4 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.0.3 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 2.0.2 =
* Added filter to make it compatible with multi-vendor add-on while calculating shipping cost.
= 2.0.1 =
* Fix of undefined variable while address validation (address line 1).
= 2.0.0 =
* Changed Singapore currency code to SIG from SGD.
= 1.9.9 =
* Fixed issue of showing rate if it is disabled.
= 1.9.8 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.9.7 =
* Introduced Harmonized code.
= 1.9.6 =
* Fixed weight issue of freight during rate request.
= 1.9.5 =
* Fixed issue of insurance value.
= 1.9.4 =
* Order reference no added to shipping label.
= 1.9.3 =
* Added email notification for both shipper and customer.
= 1.9.2 =
* Added signature option.
= 1.9.1 =
* Added filter to skip products from package.
= 1.9.0 =
* Changed description of Commercial invoice field.
= 1.8.9 =
* Fixed issue of COD label.
= 1.8.8 =
* Reduced the variable length exceeds 64 characters.
* Added a feature of email notification.
= 1.8.7 =
* Commercial Invoice feature for label printing.
= 1.8.6 =
* Support for new UK domestic services.
= 1.8.4 =
* Settings page content update.
* Stability related fixes.
= 1.8.0 =
* New Feature - Manual Label Printing.
* New Feature - Show Delivery Estimate.
* Method Available to option on settings.
* Stability related fixes.
= 1.7.5 =
* Saturday delivery option.
* Added option to provide Conversion Rates.
* Added option to flip Ship from and to address. * Code changes for supporting Vendor Plugin.
= 1.6.5 =
* Weight Based shipping feature introduced.
= 1.6.3 =
* Fixed an issue while print label.
= 1.6.2 =
* Fixed an issue with invoice value.
* Fixed dimension unit bug (box sizes).
* Filter added to modify FedEx request.
= 1.6.0 =
* COD total issue fixed.
* Restricted creating label for unpacked items using box packing method.
* Added notice log for address verification request and response.
= 1.5.6 =
* Introduced Weight Based Shipping.
= 1.5.5 =
* B13A filing option with export document for International Shipment (Other than US) from Canada.
* Fixed an issue while label printing.
= 1.5.2 =
* Issue with Mexican Peso fixed while Showing rates on Cart Page.
= 1.5.1 =
* Introduce support for KG/CM.
* Introduced CHF SFR (Swiz) & Peso Mexicano currency support.
* Fixed issue related with call to get_countries.
* Minor UX/Content Changes.
= 1.4.5 =
* Fixed mismatch of weight in some cases while label printing.
* Compatible with multiple shipping address plugin.
= 1.4.3 =
* Can choose COD Collection Type.
= 1.4.2 =
* Implemented COD Return Label.
= 1.4.1 =
* BugFix: For all the WooForce shipping plugin to work simultaneously.
= 1.4.0 =
* New Feature: Cash On Delivery option while printing the label.
= 1.3.0 =
* New Feature: Auto tracking in order complete email.
* Bug fix: Used FedEx currency code 'UKL' for UK.
= 1.2.1 =
* New Feature: Added a new option Automatic in Indicia settings. Automatic will choose PRESORTED STANDARD if the weight is less than 1lb and PARCEL SELECT if the weight is more than 1lb.
= 1.1.2 =
* As per the suhosin.post.max_name_length guidelines following field names changed to less than 64 length. Please re-enter the values for these fields and save the settings after the installation.
- Billing Street Address 2
- Billing ZIP / Postcode - Billing Country Code
- Tracking PIN
- Rates in base currency.
= 1.1.1 =
* As per the guidelines following field names changed to less than 64 length. Please re-enter the values for these fields and save the settings after the installation. - Shipper Person Name - Shipper Company Name
- Shipper Phone Number
- Shipper Street 2
- Shipper Residential
= 1.1.0 =
* Plugin to work globally wherever FedEx service available. Customs information for all countries except US & CANADA and Added 'Purpose' => 'SOLD'
* Added addition provision to enable FedEx Boxes for other countries than US. FedEx One Rates will be offered if the items are packed into a valid FedEx One box, and the origin and destination is the US. For other countries this option will enable FedEx packing. Note: All FedEx boxes are not available for all countries, disable this option or disable different boxes if you are not receiving any shipping services.
* Option to Convert the currency to base currency 'FedEx API returns the rates in USD. Please enable Rates in base currency option in the plugin. Conversion happens only if FedEx API provide the exchange rates.’
= 1.0.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
* Label Printing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kevin - 1 day agoMy clients company employee web store has now gone international to 10 other countries and while setting up the information for this plugin I noticed there isn't an option to disable the COD Collection Type. We don't want the shipping charges collected upon delivery, we want them to be paid at checkout all at once. How do I disable that?
Anindo - 1 day agoHi Kevin, You have the option to choose the COD Collection Type on the order page. You can uncheck the Cash On Delivery option and generate the shipping labels for the orders. https://www.xadapter.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/cash_on_delivery_fedex_woocommerce_plugin.png Hope this helps.
Anindo - 1 week agoHi Bandar, No worries. Can you please do the following : - kindly enable debug option in plugin settings and then create shipment. You will get a request and response information. Copy this info in a text file and send it to us. We will surely help you out. If you are not able to figure this out, kindly provide us admin access via ticket
Bandar - 1 week agoArray ( [WebAuthenticationDetail] => Array ( [UserCredential] => Array ( [Key] => sk2KJkVW04riruK6 [Password] => ) ) [ClientDetail] => Array ( [AccountNumber] => 510088000 [MeterNumber] => 118972657 ) [TransactionDetail] => Array ( [CustomerTransactionId] => *** Express Domestic Shipping Request using PHP *** ) [Version] => Array ( [ServiceId] => ship [Major] => 21 [Intermediate] => 0 [Minor] => 0 ) [RequestedShipment] => Array ( [PreferredCurrency] => SAR [DropoffType] => REGULAR_PICKUP [ServiceType] => FEDEX_EXPRESS_SAVER [ShipTimestamp] => 2017-11-13T14:41:39+00:00 [PackagingType] => YOUR_PACKAGING [Shipper] => Array ( [Contact] => Array ( [PersonName] => [CompanyName] => BndrGene Medical Center [PhoneNumber] => ) [Address] => Array ( [StreetLines] => Array (  => 4228 PRINCE MUQRIN BIN ABDULAZIZ RD  => AL MABUTH ) [City] => AL MADINAH [StateOrProvinceCode] => [PostalCode] => 42362-7808 [CountryCode] => SA [Residential] => ) ) [ShippingChargesPayment] => Array ( [PaymentType] => SENDER [Payor] => Array ( [ResponsibleParty] => Array ( [AccountNumber] => 510088000 [Contact] => Array ( [PersonName] => [CompanyName] => BndrGene Medical Center [PhoneNumber] => ) [Address] => Array ( [StreetLines] => Array (  => 4228 PRINCE MUQRIN BIN ABDULAZIZ RD  => AL MABUTH ) [City] => AL MADINAH [StateOrProvinceCode] => [PostalCode] => 42362-7808 [CountryCode] => SA ) ) ) ) [RateRequestTypes] => LIST [Recipient] => Array ( [Contact] => Array ( [PersonName] => عميل اختبار [CompanyName] => [PhoneNumber] => +966582233111 ) [Address] => Array ( [StreetLines] => Array (  => عنوان وهمي  => ) [Residential] => [PostalCode] => 12345 [City] => المدينة [StateOrProvinceCode] => [CountryCode] => SA ) ) [LabelSpecification] => Array ( [LabelFormatType] => COMMON2D [ImageType] => PDF [LabelStockType] => PAPER_4X6 ) [TotalWeight] => Array ( [Value] => 1 [Units] => KG ) [RequestedPackageLineItems] => Array (  => Array ( [SequenceNumber] => 1 [GroupNumber] => 1 [GroupPackageCount] => 1 [Weight] => Array ( [Value] => 1 [Units] => KG ) [SpecialServicesRequested] => Array ( [SpecialServiceTypes] => Array (  => SIGNATURE_OPTION ) [SignatureOptionDetail] => Array ( [OptionType] => NO_SIGNATURE_REQUIRED ) ) [CustomerReferences] => Array (  => Array ( [CustomerReferenceType] => CUSTOMER_REFERENCE [Value] => 882 ) ) ) ) [PackageCount] => 1 [CustomsClearanceDetail] => Array ( [DutiesPayment] => Array ( [PaymentType] => SENDER [Payor] => Array ( [ResponsibleParty] => Array ( [AccountNumber] => 510088000 [CountryCode] => SA ) ) ) [CustomsValue] => Array ( [Amount] => 940 [Currency] => SAR ) [Commodities] => Array (  => Array ( [Name] => %d8%aa%d8%ad%d9%84%d9%8a%d9%84-%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%a8%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a5%d8%b5%d8%a7%d8%a8%d8%a9-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d9%85%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b6-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%ab%d9%8a%d8%a9 [NumberOfPieces] => 1 [Description] => %d8%aa%d8%ad%d9%84%d9%8a%d9%84-%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%a8%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a5%d8%b5%d8%a7%d8%a8%d8%a9-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d9%85%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b6-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%ab%d9%8a%d8%a9 [CountryOfManufacture] => SA [Weight] => Array ( [Units] => KG [Value] => 1 ) [Quantity] => 1 [UnitPrice] => Array ( [Amount] => 940 [Currency] => SAR ) [CustomsValue] => Array ( [Amount] => 940 [Currency] => SAR ) [QuantityUnits] => EA ) ) [CommercialInvoice] => Array ( [Purpose] => SOLD ) ) ) ) FedEx RESPONSE: Reveal stdClass Object ( [HighestSeverity] => ERROR [Notifications] => Array (  => stdClass Object ( [Severity] => ERROR [Source] => ship [Code] => 6541 [Message] => RequestedShipment Shipper contact - phoneNumber is required [LocalizedMessage] => RequestedShipment Shipper contact - phoneNumber is required )  => stdClass Object ( [Severity] => NOTE [Source] => ship [Code] => 1003 [Message] => Information may have been defaulted to process this request. [LocalizedMessage] => Information may have been defaulted to process this request. ) ) [TransactionDetail] => stdClass Object ( [CustomerTransactionId] => *** Express Domestic Shipping Request using PHP *** ) [Version] => stdClass Object ( [ServiceId] => ship [Major] => 21 [Intermediate] => 0 [Minor] => 0 ) )
Anindo - 1 week agoHi Bandar, Thanks a lot! You are getting this error :[Message] => RequestedShipment Shipper contact – phoneNumber is required This message comes when have not put in the phone number in the settings page. Can you please put it and then the error will not come. Let us know if you have any query.
Bandar - 1 week agostdClass Object ( [HighestSeverity] => ERROR [Notifications] => Array (  => stdClass Object ( [Severity] => ERROR [Source] => ship [Code] => 2015 [Message] => Intra-country (domestic) service not supported for that origin/destination country [LocalizedMessage] => Intra-country (domestic) service not supported for that origin/destination country )  => stdClass Object ( [Severity] => NOTE [Source] => ship [Code] => 1003 [Message] => Information may have been defaulted to process this request. [LocalizedMessage] => Information may have been defaulted to process this request. ) ) [TransactionDetail] => stdClass Object ( [CustomerTransactionId] => *** Express Domestic Shipping Request using PHP *** ) [Version] => stdClass Object ( [ServiceId] => ship [Major] => 21 [Intermediate] => 0 [Minor] => 0 ) )
Anindo - 1 week agoHi Bangar, I can see that the destination city is provided a value in Arabic - "[City] => المدينة" Can you please change it and provide the value in english so that the API can understand this and fetch the rates? Also, if the rates still do not come, kindly check whether any FedEx service is available via the calculator - https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/standalone?method=originCountryChange If you cannot see any service, that means there are no services available in your locality. Regards, Anindo
Bandar - 1 week agoUnfortunately, it is the same error message from FedEx transit time calculator. https://imgur.com/a/nsVX9 I don't really need the rates, only I need to print the shipping labels. I have called FedEx and they told me that a domestic service is available in Saudi Arabia, but it needs to be updated in FedEx's web services.