UK specific shipping services:
Looking for the easiest and efficient way to integrate FedEx with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? WooForce WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin is here for you!
WooForce WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate FedEx shipping by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, automatically identifying boxes to pack the items and enable tracking.
Note that you DO NOT need any special XML extensions or SOAP extensions installed on your hosting server.
Step 1: Install Plugin and input your FedEx account info to use your negotiated rates.
Step 2: Customer sees FedEx shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
UK specific shipping services:
You need to enter the following details for the plugin to work. You can get these details from FedEx.
Step by steps instructions on ‘How to Get API Access From FedEx’ is available in our documentation.
Last Updated: 23-March-2017
= 2.7.2 =
* Fixed conflict class 'wc_order' with UPS plugin.
= 2.7.1 =
* Fix for estimated delivery time.
= 2.7.0 =
* WC 2.7 Version compatibility.
* Estimated delivery message improvements
* Fix for dimension issue with FedEx Boxes in shipment creation.
= 2.6.5 =
* Added feature for shipping time offset.
* Fix on Package selection.
* Enhancements on duty payer.
= 2.6.4 =
* Return label enhancements.
= 2.6.3 =
* Bug Fix: Weight and dimension display on admin order meta.
= 2.6.2 =
* Bug Fix for currency AED.
= 2.6.1 =
* Label text of Box Maximum Weight changed to Max Package Weight.
* Bug Fix for Smart Post Hub in the case of Freight.
= 2.6.0 =
* Added option of return label.
= 2.5.0 =
* Fixed the issue of manual package dimension in the case of multi-vendor/multiple shipping address.
= 2.4.9 =
* Handled refunded products while creating the shipment.
= 2.4.8 =
* Fixed compatibility issue with 'Multiple shipping address' plugin while creating the shipment.
= 2.4.6 =
= 2.4.5 =
* Fixed compatibility issue with older WC version.
= 2.4.4 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 2.4.2 =
* Added minimum amount.
* Added dangerous goods.
* Added language support for French, Italian, German and Spanish.
= 2.4.0 =
* Stability Improvements in Generate Packages.
= 2.3.9 =
* Stability improvement in dry ice shipment.
= 2.3.8 =
* Correction in dry ice shipment.
= 2.3.7 =
* Multi-vendor stability improvements.
= 2.3.6 =
* Implemented dry ice feature.
= 2.3.5 =
* Splitting of labels.
= 2.3.4 =
* Issued related division by zero fixed.
= 2.3.3 =
* Added filter for extra package.
= 2.3.2 =
* Implemented manual packaging with weight based shipping and made compatible with multi-vendor.
= 2.3.1 =
* Introduced manual dimension options on packages.
= 2.3.0 =
* Old version compatibility with 'inner dimension' in box packing (take outer dimension as default if inner dimensions are not provided).
= 2.2.9 =
* Provided Inner dimensions for weight and dimensions packing.
= 2.2.8 =
* nuSoap encoded label issue fixed.
= 2.2.7 =
* Fixed PHP version compatibility issue.
= 2.2.6 =
* Added filter for custom user rule.
= 2.2.5 =
* Added additional label image types and image sizes.
= 2.2.4 =
* Address Validation Request enhanced.
= 2.2.3 =
* Removed unwanted codes, improved manual dimensions.
= 2.2.2 =
* Manuel dimensions correction and improved label printing.
= 2.2.1 =
* Corrected value for 'Purpose of Shipment'.
= 2.2.0 =
* Introduced Country of Manufacture for products.
* Support for non-SOAP servers.
= 2.1.9 =
* Corrected Pickup time issue.
= 2.1.8 =
* Generalized JS file.
* Handled null value in API Manager.
* Fixed problem regarding expected delivery time printing with rate.
= 2.1.7 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 2.1.5 =
* Added option to exclude taxes from products while generate label or commercial invoice.
= 2.1.4 =
* Stability Improvements - Handled warning.
= 2.1.3 =
* Issue fixed for notice.
= 2.1.2 =
* Pick up options enabled in Settings under Advanced tab and fixed issue of conflict of base version and premium version.
= 2.1.1 =
* Corrected issue of Freight class not linking with shipping class.
= 2.1.0 =
* Corrected API manager issue.
= 2.0.9 =
* Corrected PHP Version issue.
= 2.0.8 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 2.0.7 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.0.6 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.0.5 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.0.4 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.0.3 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 2.0.2 =
* Added filter to make it compatible with multi-vendor add-on while calculating shipping cost.
= 2.0.1 =
* Fix of undefined variable while address validation (address line 1).
= 2.0.0 =
* Changed Singapore currency code to SIG from SGD.
= 1.9.9 =
* Fixed issue of showing rate if it is disabled.
= 1.9.8 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.9.7 =
* Introduced Harmonized code.
= 1.9.6 =
* Fixed weight issue of freight during rate request.
= 1.9.5 =
* Fixed issue of insurance value.
= 1.9.4 =
* Order reference no added to shipping label.
= 1.9.3 =
* Added email notification for both shipper and customer.
= 1.9.2 =
* Added signature option.
= 1.9.1 =
* Added filter to skip products from package.
= 1.9.0 =
* Changed description of Commercial invoice field.
= 1.8.9 =
* Fixed issue of COD label.
= 1.8.8 =
* Reduced the variable length exceeds 64 characters.
* Added a feature of email notification.
= 1.8.7 =
* Commercial Invoice feature for label printing.
= 1.8.6 =
* Support for new UK domestic services.
= 1.8.4 =
* Settings page content update.
* Stability related fixes.
= 1.8.0 =
* New Feature - Manual Label Printing.
* New Feature - Show Delivery Estimate.
* Method Available to option on settings.
* Stability related fixes.
= 1.7.5 =
* Saturday delivery option.
* Added option to provide Conversion Rates.
* Added option to flip Ship from and to address. * Code changes for supporting Vendor Plugin.
= 1.6.5 =
* Weight Based shipping feature introduced.
= 1.6.3 =
* Fixed an issue while print label.
= 1.6.2 =
* Fixed an issue with invoice value.
* Fixed dimension unit bug (box sizes).
* Filter added to modify FedEx request.
= 1.6.0 =
* COD total issue fixed.
* Restricted creating label for unpacked items using box packing method.
* Added notice log for address verification request and response.
= 1.5.6 =
* Introduced Weight Based Shipping.
= 1.5.5 =
* B13A filing option with export document for International Shipment (Other than US) from Canada.
* Fixed an issue while label printing.
= 1.5.2 =
* Issue with Mexican Peso fixed while Showing rates on Cart Page.
= 1.5.1 =
* Introduce support for KG/CM.
* Introduced CHF SFR (Swiz) & Peso Mexicano currency support.
* Fixed issue related with call to get_countries.
* Minor UX/Content Changes.
= 1.4.5 =
* Fixed mismatch of weight in some cases while label printing.
* Compatible with multiple shipping address plugin.
= 1.4.3 =
* Can choose COD Collection Type.
= 1.4.2 =
* Implemented COD Return Label.
= 1.4.1 =
* BugFix: For all the WooForce shipping plugin to work simultaneously.
= 1.4.0 =
* New Feature: Cash On Delivery option while printing the label.
= 1.3.0 =
* New Feature: Auto tracking in order complete email.
* Bug fix: Used FedEx currency code 'UKL' for UK.
= 1.2.1 =
* New Feature: Added a new option Automatic in Indicia settings. Automatic will choose PRESORTED STANDARD if the weight is less than 1lb and PARCEL SELECT if the weight is more than 1lb.
= 1.1.2 =
* As per the suhosin.post.max_name_length guidelines following field names changed to less than 64 length. Please re-enter the values for these fields and save the settings after the installation.
- Billing Street Address 2
- Billing ZIP / Postcode - Billing Country Code
- Tracking PIN
- Rates in base currency.
= 1.1.1 =
* As per the guidelines following field names changed to less than 64 length. Please re-enter the values for these fields and save the settings after the installation. - Shipper Person Name - Shipper Company Name
- Shipper Phone Number
- Shipper Street 2
- Shipper Residential
= 1.1.0 =
* Plugin to work globally wherever FedEx service available. Customs information for all countries except US & CANADA and Added 'Purpose' => 'SOLD'
* Added addition provision to enable FedEx Boxes for other countries than US. FedEx One Rates will be offered if the items are packed into a valid FedEx One box, and the origin and destination is the US. For other countries this option will enable FedEx packing. Note: All FedEx boxes are not available for all countries, disable this option or disable different boxes if you are not receiving any shipping services.
* Option to Convert the currency to base currency 'FedEx API returns the rates in USD. Please enable Rates in base currency option in the plugin. Conversion happens only if FedEx API provide the exchange rates.’
= 1.0.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
* Label Printing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
kevin - 1 week agoI recently purchased and installed the FedEx Shipping Plugin for woocommerce. I got all my test account info from FedEx and entered correctly, but when I click "Create Shipment" so I can print a test label, it gives me the following error: Fedex Create Shipment Error:Severity: ERROR Source: ship Code: 6025 Message: Invalid values in Label Stock Type for LABEL LocalizedMessage: Invalid values in Label Stock Type for LABEL I have it set Stock 4x6.75 leading doc tag. I have tried regular stock 4x6 but i am still getting the same error.
Anindo - 5 days agoHi Kevin, This usually happens when your packaging type is not compatible with your label settings. Kindly try the combinations of the label settings and find the best combination for your packaging type. If you cannot find it, you can always raise a ticket to get help. Our experts will get back to you.
Adam - 1 week agoSetup plugin with test credentials, attempting to jump through the 'very detailed label verification' steps. No shipping rates showing up. Debug reveals following FedEx RESPONSE - any help?
stdClass Object ( [HighestSeverity] => FAILURE [Notifications] => stdClass Object ( [Severity] => FAILURE [Source] => prxy [Code] => 9999 [Message] => Remote EJB method: getRates called on interface: com.fedex.nxgen.crs.v15.ientities.CrsInterface failed. Cause: weblogic.rmi.extensions.RequestTimeoutException: RJVM response from 'weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl@6c92e23b - id: '8973992811246036963S:qje01337.zmd.fedex.com:[7164,7164,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1]:domain:crs-server01337' connect time: 'Thu Mar 16 17:05:40 CDT 2017'' for 'getRates(Lcom.fedex.nxgen.crs.v15.ientities.RateRequest;)' timed out after: 5000ms. ) )
nathank - 3 weeks agoWooCommerce updated with the Shipping Zones feature, and this FedEx method stopped working. I tried added shipping methods to the "Rest of the World" shipping zone, but FedEx doesn't show in the list. Please help.
Mark - 3 weeks agoHello Nathan, Shipping Zone is very help full when you configure Shipping options like Free or Flat rate shipping for different zones. However, our FedEx plugin is an independent plugin which works at domestic level and international level. The plugin has inbuilt features like restricting the method at the country level or enable/disable desired domestic or international shipping services. Using Shipping zone is overkill for a complete shipping solution like FedEx. As you will end up configuring the same setting under multiple zones. Please let us know your business requirement we will help you find an apt solution.
Victor - 3 weeks agoI need assign a Fedex shipping method in particular to some products. So for instance, I have some products (frozen) that should be delivered using overnight shipping method only. How can I set up the pluging to do this?
Anindo - 3 weeks agoHi Victor, Your business case seems to be this - you want certain products to go with a particular service. - some other products to go with another service. However, there may be a case when both these sets of products come into the cart. Kindly send us the complete business case to our support guys. They will help you figure out a solution.
Victor - 3 weeks agoThat's correct. Fedex always return the shipping methods that I specify in settings page. For instance, Fedex Ground, Fedex overnight and Fedex 2 days. However, I want limit the methods that I'm showing to customers based on the shipping class we have in woocommerce. PRODUCT A with Shipping Class "Standard" could have Fedex Ground, Fedex Overnight and Fedex 2 Days. PRODUCT B with Shipping Class "Expedited" could only have Fedex overnight to be selected. But also, in the same order we could have both situations, so we should have the capability to get both costs at the same time to be added to the order total amount. I guess it helps. Thanks