UK specific shipping services:
Looking for the easiest and efficient way to integrate FedEx with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? WooForce WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin is here for you!
WooForce WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate FedEx shipping by displaying shipping rates in cart / checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, automatically identifying boxes to pack the items and enable tracking.
Note that you DO NOT need any special XML extensions or SOAP extensions installed on your hosting server.
Step 1: Install Plugin and input your FedEx account info to use your negotiated rates.
Step 2: Customer sees FedEx shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
UK specific shipping services:
You need to enter the following details for the plugin to work. You can get these details from FedEx.
Step by steps instructions on ‘How to Get API Access From FedEx’ is available in our documentation.
Last Updated: 18-April-2017
= 2.8.1 =
* Fixed issue with Currency ARS.
= 2.8.0 =
* Welcome screen with FedEx Shipping Plugin Setup Tutorial.
= 2.7.4 =
* Updated default label size.
= 2.7.3 =
* Fixed warning on packing option when no weight for product.
= 2.7.2 =
* Fixed conflict class 'wc_order' with UPS plugin.
= 2.7.1 =
* Fix for estimated delivery time.
= 2.7.0 =
* WC 2.7 Version compatibility.
* Estimated delivery message improvements
* Fix for dimension issue with FedEx Boxes in shipment creation.
= 2.6.5 =
* Added feature for shipping time offset.
* Fix on Package selection.
* Enhancements on duty payer.
= 2.6.4 =
* Return label enhancements.
= 2.6.3 =
* Bug Fix: Weight and dimension display on admin order meta.
= 2.6.2 =
* Bug Fix for currency AED.
= 2.6.1 =
* Label text of Box Maximum Weight changed to Max Package Weight.
* Bug Fix for Smart Post Hub in the case of Freight.
= 2.6.0 =
* Added option of return label.
= 2.5.0 =
* Fixed the issue of manual package dimension in the case of multi-vendor/multiple shipping address.
= 2.4.9 =
* Handled refunded products while creating the shipment.
= 2.4.8 =
* Fixed compatibility issue with 'Multiple shipping address' plugin while creating the shipment.
= 2.4.6 =
= 2.4.5 =
* Fixed compatibility issue with older WC version.
= 2.4.4 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 2.4.2 =
* Added minimum amount.
* Added dangerous goods.
* Added language support for French, Italian, German and Spanish.
= 2.4.0 =
* Stability Improvements in Generate Packages.
= 2.3.9 =
* Stability improvement in dry ice shipment.
= 2.3.8 =
* Correction in dry ice shipment.
= 2.3.7 =
* Multi-vendor stability improvements.
= 2.3.6 =
* Implemented dry ice feature.
= 2.3.5 =
* Splitting of labels.
= 2.3.4 =
* Issued related division by zero fixed.
= 2.3.3 =
* Added filter for extra package.
= 2.3.2 =
* Implemented manual packaging with weight based shipping and made compatible with multi-vendor.
= 2.3.1 =
* Introduced manual dimension options on packages.
= 2.3.0 =
* Old version compatibility with 'inner dimension' in box packing (take outer dimension as default if inner dimensions are not provided).
= 2.2.9 =
* Provided Inner dimensions for weight and dimensions packing.
= 2.2.8 =
* nuSoap encoded label issue fixed.
= 2.2.7 =
* Fixed PHP version compatibility issue.
= 2.2.6 =
* Added filter for custom user rule.
= 2.2.5 =
* Added additional label image types and image sizes.
= 2.2.4 =
* Address Validation Request enhanced.
= 2.2.3 =
* Removed unwanted codes, improved manual dimensions.
= 2.2.2 =
* Manuel dimensions correction and improved label printing.
= 2.2.1 =
* Corrected value for 'Purpose of Shipment'.
= 2.2.0 =
* Introduced Country of Manufacture for products.
* Support for non-SOAP servers.
= 2.1.9 =
* Corrected Pickup time issue.
= 2.1.8 =
* Generalized JS file.
* Handled null value in API Manager.
* Fixed problem regarding expected delivery time printing with rate.
= 2.1.7 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 2.1.5 =
* Added option to exclude taxes from products while generate label or commercial invoice.
= 2.1.4 =
* Stability Improvements - Handled warning.
= 2.1.3 =
* Issue fixed for notice.
= 2.1.2 =
* Pick up options enabled in Settings under Advanced tab and fixed issue of conflict of base version and premium version.
= 2.1.1 =
* Corrected issue of Freight class not linking with shipping class.
= 2.1.0 =
* Corrected API manager issue.
= 2.0.9 =
* Corrected PHP Version issue.
= 2.0.8 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 2.0.7 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.0.6 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.0.5 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.0.4 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.0.3 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 2.0.2 =
* Added filter to make it compatible with multi-vendor add-on while calculating shipping cost.
= 2.0.1 =
* Fix of undefined variable while address validation (address line 1).
= 2.0.0 =
* Changed Singapore currency code to SIG from SGD.
= 1.9.9 =
* Fixed issue of showing rate if it is disabled.
= 1.9.8 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.9.7 =
* Introduced Harmonized code.
= 1.9.6 =
* Fixed weight issue of freight during rate request.
= 1.9.5 =
* Fixed issue of insurance value.
= 1.9.4 =
* Order reference no added to shipping label.
= 1.9.3 =
* Added email notification for both shipper and customer.
= 1.9.2 =
* Added signature option.
= 1.9.1 =
* Added filter to skip products from package.
= 1.9.0 =
* Changed description of Commercial invoice field.
= 1.8.9 =
* Fixed issue of COD label.
= 1.8.8 =
* Reduced the variable length exceeds 64 characters.
* Added a feature of email notification.
= 1.8.7 =
* Commercial Invoice feature for label printing.
= 1.8.6 =
* Support for new UK domestic services.
= 1.8.4 =
* Settings page content update.
* Stability related fixes.
= 1.8.0 =
* New Feature - Manual Label Printing.
* New Feature - Show Delivery Estimate.
* Method Available to option on settings.
* Stability related fixes.
= 1.7.5 =
* Saturday delivery option.
* Added option to provide Conversion Rates.
* Added option to flip Ship from and to address. * Code changes for supporting Vendor Plugin.
= 1.6.5 =
* Weight Based shipping feature introduced.
= 1.6.3 =
* Fixed an issue while print label.
= 1.6.2 =
* Fixed an issue with invoice value.
* Fixed dimension unit bug (box sizes).
* Filter added to modify FedEx request.
= 1.6.0 =
* COD total issue fixed.
* Restricted creating label for unpacked items using box packing method.
* Added notice log for address verification request and response.
= 1.5.6 =
* Introduced Weight Based Shipping.
= 1.5.5 =
* B13A filing option with export document for International Shipment (Other than US) from Canada.
* Fixed an issue while label printing.
= 1.5.2 =
* Issue with Mexican Peso fixed while Showing rates on Cart Page.
= 1.5.1 =
* Introduce support for KG/CM.
* Introduced CHF SFR (Swiz) & Peso Mexicano currency support.
* Fixed issue related with call to get_countries.
* Minor UX/Content Changes.
= 1.4.5 =
* Fixed mismatch of weight in some cases while label printing.
* Compatible with multiple shipping address plugin.
= 1.4.3 =
* Can choose COD Collection Type.
= 1.4.2 =
* Implemented COD Return Label.
= 1.4.1 =
* BugFix: For all the WooForce shipping plugin to work simultaneously.
= 1.4.0 =
* New Feature: Cash On Delivery option while printing the label.
= 1.3.0 =
* New Feature: Auto tracking in order complete email.
* Bug fix: Used FedEx currency code 'UKL' for UK.
= 1.2.1 =
* New Feature: Added a new option Automatic in Indicia settings. Automatic will choose PRESORTED STANDARD if the weight is less than 1lb and PARCEL SELECT if the weight is more than 1lb.
= 1.1.2 =
* As per the suhosin.post.max_name_length guidelines following field names changed to less than 64 length. Please re-enter the values for these fields and save the settings after the installation.
- Billing Street Address 2
- Billing ZIP / Postcode - Billing Country Code
- Tracking PIN
- Rates in base currency.
= 1.1.1 =
* As per the guidelines following field names changed to less than 64 length. Please re-enter the values for these fields and save the settings after the installation. - Shipper Person Name - Shipper Company Name
- Shipper Phone Number
- Shipper Street 2
- Shipper Residential
= 1.1.0 =
* Plugin to work globally wherever FedEx service available. Customs information for all countries except US & CANADA and Added 'Purpose' => 'SOLD'
* Added addition provision to enable FedEx Boxes for other countries than US. FedEx One Rates will be offered if the items are packed into a valid FedEx One box, and the origin and destination is the US. For other countries this option will enable FedEx packing. Note: All FedEx boxes are not available for all countries, disable this option or disable different boxes if you are not receiving any shipping services.
* Option to Convert the currency to base currency 'FedEx API returns the rates in USD. Please enable Rates in base currency option in the plugin. Conversion happens only if FedEx API provide the exchange rates.’
= 1.0.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
* Label Printing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chris - 58 minutes agoCreate Shipping Label is not shown on order details page...any reasons why?
marsdronerentals - 2 weeks agoHello, We have the basic plugin and our about to update to the premium. We have a few questions related specifically to the functionality of the plugin and a couple that may be related to FedEx shipping services in general. Our business is a rental service where we will ship out a product to our customers. Once their rental period is expired, they will return the product to us. 1)Is it possible to print a return label to send it in the box with our package so that the customer can simply post on the box, and bring it to their nearest FedEx to return, free of cost to them? 2)We would like for our business model to be that we pay the return shipping cost, but the customer is paying the initial shipping. (providing live rates so they pay what we pay.) Is this possible? When they return the item can it somehow be noted on the label just to charge our fedex account? Is that how it defaults automatically? 3)We would like the ability to know the second the item is scanned/dropped off at the customers door and when it is scanned back in to return. Will we automatically get those emails? Is this something we have to setup manually? 4)Finally, is there a way to show the customer a preview of the arrival date of their package depending on what type of shipping they choose. Basically, our website allows for a customer to choose a rental booking period, but how can we ensure that the package will make it to them on the first day of their rental period? (assuming no outside forces are effecting shipment times like weather or lost packages etc.) Essentially, we are looking for a way to say "you must order the package by this day, to start your rental period on this day"
Anindo - 2 weeks agoHi, Thanks for reaching out to us. 1. Yes, using our plugin, you can generate a return label for every shipment without any problems. 2. Currently the shop owner's account is charged even for the return labels. So that should not be a problem for you. 3. Unfortunately, there is no current mechanism to track individual boxes. The complete shipment can be tracked from the shipping company's tracking ID. 4. Again, there is no out of the box feature available for this. Hope we were able to help you.
hello38 - 4 weeks agoI only require to use FedEx Packaging but the packages listed in the Plugin does not include PAK XL, which is Height 44.4 cm, Width 52.7 cm and 2.5 kg. It offers the same price as the regular PAK, instead of using boxes and increasing the cost on my customers. I tried adding it but it calculated as using one of my packages and increases the price.
Paul - 4 weeks agoJust purchased my yearly update and renewal. I looked at the plugin from my website it says I'm running version 1.7.9. If I update from 1.7.9 to the current version of 2.7.2 will it retain all my current settings? Will it break anything on my site? Please let me know. Thanks
Anindo - 4 weeks agoHi Paul, Ideally if you are updating successive versions of the plugin, we can confidently say that no settings will be affected. However, you are using a very old version of the plugin. Hence, it is advisable to take a screenshot and keep a backup before updating. Hope this helps!
kevin - 1 month agoI recently purchased and installed the FedEx Shipping Plugin for woocommerce. I got all my test account info from FedEx and entered correctly, but when I click "Create Shipment" so I can print a test label, it gives me the following error: Fedex Create Shipment Error:Severity: ERROR Source: ship Code: 6025 Message: Invalid values in Label Stock Type for LABEL LocalizedMessage: Invalid values in Label Stock Type for LABEL I have it set Stock 4x6.75 leading doc tag. I have tried regular stock 4x6 but i am still getting the same error.