Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate EasyPost with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from WooForce; an EasyPost Approved Integration Partner!
Our WooCommerce EasyPost Shipping Plugin is a WordPress/WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS, UPS, and FedEx shipping using EasyPost by displaying shipping rates on cart/checkout page, pay postage and print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes, and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your EasyPost Account details and enable EasyPost Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS/UPS/FedEx shipping rates provided by EasyPost, based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label, and Generate Tracking information from within the WooCommerce order page.
EasyPost is a flexible, modern Tracking API that makes it easy to add tracking and shipping to your app. Sign up and start shipping, Now! Thousands of developers already have.
EasyPost was founded in 2012 as the first RESTful API for shipping. EasyPost has thousands of customers shipping millions of packages each month. EasyPost’s customers range in size from public companies to SMBs. EasyPost allows business to integrate tracking statuses, address verification, label purchasing, rating, and more from DHL Global Mail, FedEx, UPS, USPS, and other regional carriers into their site or application.
When you create a shipping label with EasyPost, you pay just 5¢ per package. You can use an EasyPost label to ship with any of the supported carriers. All other API calls to EasyPost are free.
For just Tracking API and Webhooks, you get the first 500 tracking numbers per month free, and then pay just 1¢ per package. If you’re purchasing shipping labels through EasyPost, all Tracking API functionality is free.
EasyPost has no setup fees, monthly fees, or cancellation fees. Just pay for what you use and scale as much as you need.
For USPS, all accounts receive a USPS Commercial Plus Pricing, and EasyPost charges you directly via bank account or credit card for anything you ship.
For UPS, FedEx, DHL, and others add your carrier account information in minutes via EasyPost website. All billing for packages will continue through your carriers with your negotiated rates.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of EasyPost plugin
For obtaining EasyPost credentials, you have to sign up for an EasyPost account.
Last Updated: 16-March-2018
= 1.6.2 =
* Major UI change.
* Sender country field is introduced.
* Return label Feature added.
= 1.6.1 =
* Woocommerce compatibility tag updated.
= 1.6.0 =
* Weight is converted to ounce for international shipment.
* Compatibility issue fixed.
= 1.5.23 =
* Fixed : Update notice not showing.
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce version 3.2.
= 1.5.22 =
* Compatable with address validation plugin.
= 1.5.21 =
* Fixed: php warning
= 1.5.20 =
* Fix: Tracking in USPS and CanadaPost
* Fix: Fall-back were not appearing if any of services were not enabled and API returns some rates.
* Fix: PHP 7.0 Compatibility
* Fix: PHP 5.3 and 5.4 Compatibility
* Fix: Defaulting USPS services even not enabled any carriers
* Fix: Some PHP warning appearing in Order page
* Fix: Flat rate is getting overridden by fallback rates.
* Fix: PHP Error on order page if no any services are enabled in the settings page
* Fix: Settings tab is showing not active while opening settings by clicking on 'settings' from the plugins page.
* Fix: Showing Leave or Stay message on settings page when no changes done.
* Tweak: Real-time update of available services for selected carries in plugin settings page.
* Tweak: Showing proper message in order meta box if no service enabled in setting page
* Tweak: Changed text-area to text-box to enter customs description to improve performance.
* Tweak: Improved various tooltips texts
* Enhance: Removed 'Generate Package' button and introduced new 'Regenerate Package' button once the package is generated in order page.
= 1.5.16 =
* Fix: PHP warning for international shipemtn on Box Packing.
= 1.5.15 =
* Fix: PHP error for international shipment for individual packing.
* Moved Metabox from side view to advanced view from Order page
= 1.5.13 =
* Feature: Insurance option in label side
* Feature: Delivery confirmation option at the product level.
= 1.5.12 =
* Removed insurance column with Package in Order page, Which is not using anywhere.
= 1.5.11 =
* Fix for label not getting generated for MediaMail and LibraryMail.
= 1.5.10 =
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
= 1.5.9 =
Fixed Error 'id was called incorrectly. Order
properties should not be accessed directly.'
= 1.5.7 =
* Shipping Service Issue Fixed.
= 1.5.6 =
* Updated Easypost library.
* Used Easypost Tracking API for tracking.
= 1.5.5 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.5.4 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 1.5.3 =
* Added missing USPS flat rate boxes.
= 1.5.2 =
* Incorporated company name on label.
= 1.5.1 =
* Fixed the issue of undefined value being sent when no flat rate box is selected.
= 1.5.0 =
* Introduced flat rate box on label side.
= 1.4.9 =
* Bug Fix for generating the packages in the case of multiple quantity.
= 1.4.8 =
* Bug Fix for EasyPost Sort service.
= 1.4.7 =
* Added New FedEx service 'FedEx International First'.
= 1.4.6 =
* Replaced To address name wooforce with -.
= 1.4.3 =
* Limited the flat rate service for domestic.
= 1.4.2 =
* Added label type option for PDF/.
= 1.4.1 =
* Media Mail service fix.
= 1.4.0 =
* Minor fix for package dimensions.
= 1.3.9 =
* API Manager updated.
= 1.3.8 =
* Price adjustment correction.
= 1.3.7 =
* Corrected Box packing weight issue.
= 1.3.6 =
* Flat rate boxes are added.
= 1.3.5 =
* Incorporated Manual Label dimensions.
= 1.3.4 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.3.3 =
* Debug mode request/response printed.
= 1.3.1 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.2.9 =
* Fixed: Hiding services and packaging if realtime rates are disabled.
= 1.2.8 =
* Fixed: API manager issue.
= 1.2.7 =
* Fixed: Issue of PHP version conflict.
= 1.2.6 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.2.5 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.2.4 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.2.3 =
* For for country of origin code for international labels.
= 1.2.2 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.2.1 =
* Display of order number in FedEx labels.
= 1.2.0 =
* Introduced Harmonized code.
= 1.1.6 =
* Added support to UPS and FedEx.
* Improvements for USPS.
* Stability improvements.
= 1.0.4 =
* Settings option to provide custom service name.
* Stability improvements.
= 1.0.2 =
* Fixed issue, Shipping Service type coming without Space on cart page.
= 1.0.0 =
* Realtime Rates for USPS.
* Print Label for USPS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lynn - 1 month agoHi, I am using this plugin and having lots of errors and issues. Is this compatible with WooCommerce Version 3.2.6 ? Thanks, Emily
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi Emily, Yes our plugin is compatible with the wooocmmerce 3,.2.6 version if you're facing issues please do let us know so that we can look into it, you could also raise a support ticket and provide admin credentials in the ticket so that I can check the site. Regards, Lorenzo
Donald - 2 months agoIs there a way to address the error code "Invalid API License Key. Login to your My Account page to find a valid API License Key: No matching API license key exists. Activation error" ? Just went through set up and I'm stopped with the above code. Other then this forum I could not find help.
Amar - 3 months agoWhen I click on create shipment, It showing Something went wrong. No rate found. I am not able to create print label. Please help me out asap. Thanks.