Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate EasyPost with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from WooForce; an EasyPost Approved Integration Partner!
Our WooCommerce EasyPost Shipping Plugin is a WordPress/WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS, UPS, and FedEx shipping using EasyPost by displaying shipping rates on cart/checkout page, pay postage and print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes, and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your EasyPost Account details and enable EasyPost Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS/UPS/FedEx shipping rates provided by EasyPost, based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label, and Generate Tracking information from within the WooCommerce order page.
EasyPost is a flexible, modern Tracking API that makes it easy to add tracking and shipping to your app. Sign up and start shipping, Now! Thousands of developers already have.
EasyPost was founded in 2012 as the first RESTful API for shipping. EasyPost has thousands of customers shipping millions of packages each month. EasyPost’s customers range in size from public companies to SMBs. EasyPost allows business to integrate tracking statuses, address verification, label purchasing, rating, and more from DHL Global Mail, FedEx, UPS, USPS, and other regional carriers into their site or application.
When you create a shipping label with EasyPost, you pay just 5¢ per package. You can use an EasyPost label to ship with any of the supported carriers. All other API calls to EasyPost are free.
For just Tracking API and Webhooks, you get the first 500 tracking numbers per month free, and then pay just 1¢ per package. If you’re purchasing shipping labels through EasyPost, all Tracking API functionality is free.
EasyPost has no setup fees, monthly fees, or cancellation fees. Just pay for what you use and scale as much as you need.
For USPS, all accounts receive a USPS Commercial Plus Pricing, and EasyPost charges you directly via bank account or credit card for anything you ship.
For UPS, FedEx, DHL, and others add your carrier account information in minutes via EasyPost website. All billing for packages will continue through your carriers with your negotiated rates.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of EasyPost plugin
For obtaining EasyPost credentials, you have to sign up for an EasyPost account.
Last Updated: 24-November-2017
= 1.6.0 =
* Weight is converted to ounce for international shipment.
* Compatibility issue fixed.
= 1.5.23 =
* Fixed : Update notice not showing.
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce version 3.2.
= 1.5.22 =
* Compatable with address validation plugin.
= 1.5.21 =
* Fixed: php warning
= 1.5.20 =
* Fix: Tracking in USPS and CanadaPost
* Fix: Fall-back were not appearing if any of services were not enabled and API returns some rates.
* Fix: PHP 7.0 Compatibility
* Fix: PHP 5.3 and 5.4 Compatibility
* Fix: Defaulting USPS services even not enabled any carriers
* Fix: Some PHP warning appearing in Order page
* Fix: Flat rate is getting overridden by fallback rates.
* Fix: PHP Error on order page if no any services are enabled in the settings page
* Fix: Settings tab is showing not active while opening settings by clicking on 'settings' from the plugins page.
* Fix: Showing Leave or Stay message on settings page when no changes done.
* Tweak: Real-time update of available services for selected carries in plugin settings page.
* Tweak: Showing proper message in order meta box if no service enabled in setting page
* Tweak: Changed text-area to text-box to enter customs description to improve performance.
* Tweak: Improved various tooltips texts
* Enhance: Removed 'Generate Package' button and introduced new 'Regenerate Package' button once the package is generated in order page.
= 1.5.16 =
* Fix: PHP warning for international shipemtn on Box Packing.
= 1.5.15 =
* Fix: PHP error for international shipment for individual packing.
* Moved Metabox from side view to advanced view from Order page
= 1.5.13 =
* Feature: Insurance option in label side
* Feature: Delivery confirmation option at the product level.
= 1.5.12 =
* Removed insurance column with Package in Order page, Which is not using anywhere.
= 1.5.11 =
* Fix for label not getting generated for MediaMail and LibraryMail.
= 1.5.10 =
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
= 1.5.9 =
Fixed Error 'id was called incorrectly. Order
properties should not be accessed directly.'
= 1.5.7 =
* Shipping Service Issue Fixed.
= 1.5.6 =
* Updated Easypost library.
* Used Easypost Tracking API for tracking.
= 1.5.5 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.5.4 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 1.5.3 =
* Added missing USPS flat rate boxes.
= 1.5.2 =
* Incorporated company name on label.
= 1.5.1 =
* Fixed the issue of undefined value being sent when no flat rate box is selected.
= 1.5.0 =
* Introduced flat rate box on label side.
= 1.4.9 =
* Bug Fix for generating the packages in the case of multiple quantity.
= 1.4.8 =
* Bug Fix for EasyPost Sort service.
= 1.4.7 =
* Added New FedEx service 'FedEx International First'.
= 1.4.6 =
* Replaced To address name wooforce with -.
= 1.4.3 =
* Limited the flat rate service for domestic.
= 1.4.2 =
* Added label type option for PDF/.
= 1.4.1 =
* Media Mail service fix.
= 1.4.0 =
* Minor fix for package dimensions.
= 1.3.9 =
* API Manager updated.
= 1.3.8 =
* Price adjustment correction.
= 1.3.7 =
* Corrected Box packing weight issue.
= 1.3.6 =
* Flat rate boxes are added.
= 1.3.5 =
* Incorporated Manual Label dimensions.
= 1.3.4 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.3.3 =
* Debug mode request/response printed.
= 1.3.1 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.2.9 =
* Fixed: Hiding services and packaging if realtime rates are disabled.
= 1.2.8 =
* Fixed: API manager issue.
= 1.2.7 =
* Fixed: Issue of PHP version conflict.
= 1.2.6 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.2.5 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.2.4 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.2.3 =
* For for country of origin code for international labels.
= 1.2.2 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.2.1 =
* Display of order number in FedEx labels.
= 1.2.0 =
* Introduced Harmonized code.
= 1.1.6 =
* Added support to UPS and FedEx.
* Improvements for USPS.
* Stability improvements.
= 1.0.4 =
* Settings option to provide custom service name.
* Stability improvements.
= 1.0.2 =
* Fixed issue, Shipping Service type coming without Space on cart page.
= 1.0.0 =
* Realtime Rates for USPS.
* Print Label for USPS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Michael - 1 month agohi, how come the plugin doesn't show the price of the shipping label in the backend? I think this is an important feature...!
Michael - 1 month agook because i got charged 3 times after clicking on the generate label 3 times... since it doesn't really give you a confirmation or pop out box. I think you need to add this to the feature as well. another question is how do I make it to auto pack into certain size boxes? I filled out the box dimensions but it still generates each box seperately based on my product weight.
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi Michael, The generate label option might take some seconds to produce the label so once its completed you should get a confirmation that the order has been shipped with the tracking information. Regarding the box packing, you need to select the box packing based on weight and dimension and define the custom boxes, If the boxes dimensions are too small it will pack into multiple boxes if you have multiple items, to solve that you need to define a bigger box.
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi Michael, Once the package i shipped the tracking information will be created, and when you mark the order as completed the tracking information will be sent to the customer along with the woocommerce automated mail. The customer should be able to find the tracking information in My Accounts->Orders page as well.
Jennifer - 1 month agoHi there, When I manually enter a tracking number, the default Order Completed email does not display the tracking number. I only see "Shipping Detail" and it is empty underneath. Please help! Thanks in advance, Jennifer
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi Jennifer, Please make sure you have installed the latest version of the plugin, currently our latest version is 1.5.13 If you still face issues please raise a request in xadapter support and provide admin credentials so that we can test this, we'll need to create few test orders to check. Regards, Lorenzo Team Xadapter
Jennifer - 1 month agoThanks for the quick reply, Lorenzo. I may have a larger issue with this plugin than that, however... just want to run this by you first: I have disabled rates from displaying on the shopping cart, as we do not want customers to select a carrier. However, there seems to be no way to view and select real time rates from the backend. It looks like we are purchasing a label without seeing the price first in the backend. Is there a way to view the price of the label before we purchase, in the backend?
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi Jennifer, Currently we don't have an option to view the real time rates in the order page back end. But if you want a quick way of calculating the shipping cost you can use our online tool.Shipping Calculator Let me know if that could work for a workaround. We'll implement this in the future to view the real time rates in the backend, we're currently testing with our DHL plugin. Regards, Lorenzo Team Xadapter