Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate UPS, FedEx & USPS Rates and Labels with WooCommerce shopping cart using EasyPost? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from XAdapter; an EasyPost Approved Integration Partner!
Our WooCommerce EasyPost Shipping Plugin is a WordPress/WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS, UPS, and FedEx shipping using EasyPost by displaying shipping rates on cart/checkout page, pay postage and print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes, and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your EasyPost Account details and enable EasyPost Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees USPS/UPS/FedEx shipping rates provided by EasyPost, based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label, and Generate Tracking information from within the WooCommerce order page.
Realtime Rates, Print Label & Tracking for UPS, USPS and FedEx Shipping Services
Live Shipping Rate for USPS, UPS and FedEx: Based on the product weight, box dimensions, shipping destination, etc., this plugin fetches USPS, UPS, or FedEx postage rates from your EasyPost account for both domestic and international shipping services. The returned services and rates will be displayed on the checkout page.
Shipment Tracking: The USPS/UPS/FedEx tracking number returned from EasyPost while generating the label would be added to order notes and will be sent as part of the order completion email. This enables Shipment Tracking for customers and shop owners.
Box Packing: Pack items individually or use the inbuilt box packer.
Services: Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs for services.
Handling Fees: Set up handling fees based on the rules you define.
Print Shipping Label: Print shipping labels from within the WooCommerce order admin page.
After logging in to the WordPress admin area, you can create a shipment by clicking on the ‘create shipment’ button on the right-hand side of the order details page. Shipment details would automatically be sent to EasyPost online account, and then the shipping label would be generated, which you can then print. Postage is automatically paid on these labels using your EasyPost account.
There is an option to change the shipping service and box/parcel dimensions (if enabled in the plugin settings) manually before generating labels.
This plugin integrates with EasyPost APIs to print domestic or international shipping labels with a tracking barcode.
USPS Flat Rates: The plugin has inbuilt USPS Flat rates. You can select any of the Flat rate boxes and proceed with shipping without any hesitation.
Shipping Price Calculator
: Here is a comprehensive list of EasyPost shipping services. Complete set of services can be refered in EasyPost service Levels & parcels
- First-Class Mail
- Priority Mail®
- Priority Mail Express™
- USPS Parcel Select
- Library Mail Parcel
- Media Mail Parcel
- USPS Critical Mail
- First Class Mail International
- First Class Package Service™ International
- Priority Mail International®
- Express Mail International
- First Overnight
- Priority Overnight
- Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2 Day AM
- FedEx 2 Day
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx International Priority
- FedEx International Economy
- Ground (UPS)
- 3 Day Select (UPS)
- 2nd Day Air AM (UPS)
- 2nd Day Air (UPS)
- Next Day Air Saver (UPS)
- Next Day Air Early AM (UPS)
- Next Day Air (UPS)
- Express (UPS)
- Expedited (UPS)
- Express Plus (UPS)
- UPS Saver (UPS)
- UPS Standard (UPS)
- Makes EasyPost shipping method available only to specified countries
- Option to switch between Test and Live mode.
- Option to cancel the shipment once created.
- Fallback Rate.
EasyPost is a flexible, modern Tracking API that makes it easy to add tracking and shipping to your app. Sign up and start shipping, Now! Thousands of developers already have.
EasyPost was founded in 2012 as the first RESTful API for shipping. EasyPost has thousands of customers shipping millions of packages each month. EasyPost’s customers range in size from public companies to SMBs. EasyPost allows business to integrate tracking statuses, address verification, label purchasing, rating, and more from DHL Global Mail, FedEx, UPS, USPS, and other regional carriers into their site or application.
When you create a shipping label with EasyPost, you pay just very nominal amount per package. You can use an EasyPost label to ship with any of the supported carriers. All other API calls to EasyPost are free.
For just Tracking API and Webhooks, you get the first 500 tracking numbers per month free. If you’re purchasing shipping labels through EasyPost, all Tracking API functionality is free. EasyPost has no setup fees, monthly fees, or cancellation fees. Just pay for what you use and scale as much as you need.
For USPS, all accounts receive a USPS Commercial Plus Pricing, and EasyPost charges you directly via bank account or credit card for anything you ship. For UPS and FedEx your carrier account information in minutes via EasyPost website. All billing for packages will continue through your carriers with your negotiated rates.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of EasyPost plugin. For obtaining EasyPost credentials, you have to sign up for an EasyPost account.
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo Following the Documentation.
Check Live Demo
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.
Want to Consult Us on a Unique Case or Got a Question? Contact us. We will be Quick!
Cart – Domestic Rates Services
Cart – International Rates Services
Parcel Packaging Settings
Label Generation Settings
Last Updated: 9-August-2018
= 1.6.8 =
* Added Custom details for APO/FPO/DPO.
= 1.6.7 =
* Activation check for WooCommerce is done.
= 1.6.6 =
* Residential check field added.
* FedEx new service 'GROUND_HOME_DELIVERY' added.
= 1.6.5 =
* Removed redundant API call.
= 1.6.4 =
* Flat rate box is enabled and it is not packed in the flat rate box then flat rate box is showing with no rates in cart page is fixed.
= 1.6.3 =
* Currency conversion API is changed.
* Duplicate Flat rate box name changed.
= 1.6.2 =
* Major UI change.
* Sender country field is introduced.
* Return label Feature added.
= 1.6.1 =
* Woocommerce compatibility tag updated.
= 1.6.0 =
* Weight is converted to ounce for international shipment.
* Compatibility issue fixed.
= 1.5.23 =
* Fixed : Update notice not showing.
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce version 3.2.
= 1.5.22 =
* Compatable with address validation plugin.
= 1.5.21 =
* Fixed: php warning
= 1.5.20 =
* Fix: Tracking in USPS and CanadaPost
* Fix: Fall-back were not appearing if any of services were not enabled and API returns some rates.
* Fix: PHP 7.0 Compatibility
* Fix: PHP 5.3 and 5.4 Compatibility
* Fix: Defaulting USPS services even not enabled any carriers
* Fix: Some PHP warning appearing in Order page
* Fix: Flat rate is getting overridden by fallback rates.
* Fix: PHP Error on order page if no any services are enabled in the settings page
* Fix: Settings tab is showing not active while opening settings by clicking on 'settings' from the plugins page.
* Fix: Showing Leave or Stay message on settings page when no changes done.
* Tweak: Real-time update of available services for selected carries in plugin settings page.
* Tweak: Showing proper message in order meta box if no service enabled in setting page
* Tweak: Changed text-area to text-box to enter customs description to improve performance.
* Tweak: Improved various tooltips texts
* Enhance: Removed 'Generate Package' button and introduced new 'Regenerate Package' button once the package is generated in order page.
= 1.5.16 =
* Fix: PHP warning for international shipemtn on Box Packing.
= 1.5.15 =
* Fix: PHP error for international shipment for individual packing.
* Moved Metabox from side view to advanced view from Order page
= 1.5.13 =
* Feature: Insurance option in label side
* Feature: Delivery confirmation option at the product level.
= 1.5.12 =
* Removed insurance column with Package in Order page, Which is not using anywhere.
= 1.5.11 =
* Fix for label not getting generated for MediaMail and LibraryMail.
= 1.5.10 =
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
= 1.5.9 =
Fixed Error 'id was called incorrectly. Order
properties should not be accessed directly.'
= 1.5.7 =
* Shipping Service Issue Fixed.
= 1.5.6 =
* Updated Easypost library.
* Used Easypost Tracking API for tracking.
= 1.5.5 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.5.4 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 1.5.3 =
* Added missing USPS flat rate boxes.
= 1.5.2 =
* Incorporated company name on label.
= 1.5.1 =
* Fixed the issue of undefined value being sent when no flat rate box is selected.
= 1.5.0 =
* Introduced flat rate box on label side.
= 1.4.9 =
* Bug Fix for generating the packages in the case of multiple quantity.
= 1.4.8 =
* Bug Fix for EasyPost Sort service.
= 1.4.7 =
* Added New FedEx service 'FedEx International First'.
= 1.4.6 =
* Minor bugfix.
= 1.4.3 =
* Limited the flat rate service for domestic.
= 1.4.2 =
* Added label type option for PDF/.
= 1.4.1 =
* Media Mail service fix.
= 1.4.0 =
* Minor fix for package dimensions.
= 1.3.9 =
* API Manager updated.
= 1.3.8 =
* Price adjustment correction.
= 1.3.7 =
* Corrected Box packing weight issue.
= 1.3.6 =
* Flat rate boxes are added.
= 1.3.5 =
* Incorporated Manual Label dimensions.
= 1.3.4 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.3.3 =
* Debug mode request/response printed.
= 1.3.1 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.2.9 =
* Fixed: Hiding services and packaging if realtime rates are disabled.
= 1.2.8 =
* Fixed: API manager issue.
= 1.2.7 =
* Fixed: Issue of PHP version conflict.
= 1.2.6 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.2.5 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.2.4 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.2.3 =
* For for country of origin code for international labels.
= 1.2.2 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.2.1 =
* Display of order number in FedEx labels.
= 1.2.0 =
* Introduced Harmonized code.
= 1.1.6 =
* Added support to UPS and FedEx.
* Improvements for USPS.
* Stability improvements.
= 1.0.4 =
* Settings option to provide custom service name.
* Stability improvements.
= 1.0.2 =
* Fixed issue, Shipping Service type coming without Space on cart page.
= 1.0.0 =
* Realtime Rates for USPS.
* Print Label for USPS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.