XADAPTER IS NOW AN OFFICIAL DHL PARTNER!
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate DHL Express with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution!
WooForce WooCommerce DHL Shipping Plugin with Print Label is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to automate DHL Express shipping by displaying shipping rates on cart and checkout pages, print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes, and enable shipment tracking.
This plugin is Verified by DHL International (UK) Ltd. This plugin will work in all countries where DHL Express service is available.
WooCommerce DHL Paket Shipping (Versand) Plugin allows you to pay postage and print label from an order view page in the WordPress Admin. If you also need the shipping rates to be shown on the checkout page, you may need to set the weight and zone-based rates manually. You may also use WooCommerce Shipping Pro for this purpose.
This plugin has been Approved by DHL Paket Quality Control and allocated an official App Id for integration.
The DHL business customer shipping API permits the management of shipments and the online purchase of postage and is typically aimed at senders with a volume of more than 200 shipments per year. For DHL business customers who do not have a DHL business customer account (EXP), and who have a shipment volume less than 200 shipments per year, shipping documents are created via the private customer shipping API.
The business customer shipping API takes care of:
All operations apart from those required for booking and cancelling pick-ups are available for the following shipping types: Day Definite (DD) and Time Definite (TD).
Looking for standard domestic and international parcel pick-up, delivery and return solutions for business customers as well as e-commerce logistics and facilitation services? Here is the solution! DHL eCommerce offers all this and more!
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your DHL Account details, and enable DHL Express/Paket Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees DHL shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label, and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Create Manifest: Generate manifest by providing the start and end date.
Last Updated: 20-June-2018
= 3.6.4 =
* Bulk shipment will now work for flat rate also.
* Fixed: Return shipment details missing.
* Added field to enter UN number for Dangerous goods.
= 3.6.3 =
* Made DHL Paket GDPR compliant.
= 3.6.2 =
* Made compatible with WooCommerce 3.4.
= 3.6.1 =
* Service Type UI changed.
= 3.6.0 =
* Now pickup request is using the correct API.
* Box name will show in edit order page.
* Default Service field is added.
= 3.5.9 =
* Made to send Declared value instead of converted value for the insured amount in the Create Shipment request.
= 3.5.8 =
* Updated the list of Special service.
= 3.5.7 =
* Changed display of Insured Amount to Store currency from Insurance currency on Invoice
= 3.5.6 =
* Fixed: When the insurance is disabled then in the edit order page while clicking on add package the insurance field is coming.
* UI modification for Payment Country field.
= 3.5.5 =
* Feature : Option to select the type of product.
* Archive ref number is not displayed in the commercial invoice.
* Minor bug fix.
= 3.5.4 =
* Made compatible with Aelia Currency switcher plugin.
= 3.5.3 =
* Error for weight based packing for dimensions having decimal values is fixed.
= 3.5.2 =
* DHL Packet Bulk create shipment issue is fixed.
* Rounding off to the nearst decimal value is added.
= 3.5.0 =
* Payment country code feature added.
* DHL Express Incorrect net weight in commercial invoice issue is fixed.
= 3.4.17 =
* Fixed number of pieces display in pickup request.
* Fixed Declared value issue with weight based packing.
= 3.4.16 =
* Fixed Insurance issues.
= 3.4.15 =
* WooCommerce 2.6.11 compatibility for DHL packet.
* Fixed: DHL Express Create Shipment Error.
= 3.4.14 =
* Message to print documents when PLT is not available.
= 3.4.13 =
* PLT enabled is showing for the countries for which the service is available.
* Added special service code “PT” for return shipment.
= 3.4.12 =
* Proper address mapping for the multi-vendor plugin(third party plugin) in rate request and create shipment.
* Insured value column appears only when checked in edit order page for packages.
= 3.4.11 =
* Now dhl express sends the full name in company name field if left blank in edit order page.(for shipping address)
= 3.4.10 =
* Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6.14.
= 3.4.9 =
* Fixed: In the rate request, we are sending the server date instead of the WordPress date.
* Fixed: More than 3 decimal is given for weight(when weight is less than 1) then the weight is sending as 0 in cart page.
* Fixed: When more than 3 decimals are given for weight(when weight is less than 1) then weight is not rounded off up to 3 decimals for create shipment.
= 3.4.8 =
* Fixed: While creating the shipment plugin was sending the server time rather than sending the WordPress time.
* Fixed: Pick up request was not sending proper date.
* Tooltip is changed for method title.
= 3.4.7 =
* Bug Fix On Packing.
* Bug Fix On PickUp.
* Bug Fix On Multi-Vendor Payment Country.
= 3.4.6 =
* DHL Paket Shipment Error Fix.
= 3.4.5 =
* Commercial Invoice overlapping fixed.
* Default Service Issue Fixed.
= 3.4.4 =
* Multi-Vendor Package weight Issue is Fixed.
= 3.4.3 =
1) Filter Added for Currency Switcher for WooCommerce.
2) Return Label Company Name Bug Fix.
3) Bug FIx on Shipping Methods Availability.
= 3.4.2 =
* Postal code Bug fixed.
= 3.4.1 =
1) Insurance Currency Option Implemented With Converted rate Its Converting Amount from DHL Currency to Insurance Currency.
2) Enable and Disable Insurance In Checkout Field.
3) Settings Page Contents Change.
4) For Every Order Shipment Content Modification Option is Implemented.
5) Default Domestic Service Chosen Option Implemented for Bulk Shipment.
6) Default International Service Chosen Option Implemented for Bulk Shipment.
7) Shipment Tracking UI Modified.
8) PickUp API Implemented.
9) Box Packing Add BOX and Remove Box Button UI Modified.
10) Update Notification Fix.
11) Return Label Insurance Option Disabled.
12) Return Label Data Staging Service Implemented for Keep data 90 Days In DHL Server.
13) Tool Tip Added.
14) Delete option to Generated Shipment Packages.
= 3.4.0 =
* Fixed: Compatibility with WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator.
= 3.3.5 =
* COD is going to charge value and Currency code element.
= 3.3.4 =
* Tracking UI Changed for customers
* In Label Section "Show only chosen services on Rates & Services section" option Introduced
* PHP 7.0 Compatibility
* First Time Installation Values changed.
* Package Removing Option Introduced.
* Real-Time Tracking Functionality Modified.
= 3.3.3 =
* Multi-Vendor Support
* Notices Fix
* Product Image Upload Fix
* Weight-Based Packing is Modified.
= 3.3.2 =
* Fixed for the error - No services available while selecting box packing.
= 3.3.1 =
* WPML Compatible for German and French languages.
* Order Page Real-time Package Rate Fix.
= 3.3.0 =
* Design Change with 5 Tabs : General, Rates & Services, Label & Tracking, Packaging, License
* Tracking available in order page
* Currency changes automatically by selecting the Country from the Plugin
= 3.2.8 =
* Fixed Estimated Delivery minutes appearing in one digit.
= 3.2.7 =
* Fixed weight is not converting properly to selected weight unit in Weight Based
= 3.2.6 =
* Return Label Insurance Amount Exceeds Fixed
= 3.2.5 =
* DHL Paket Fatal Errors Fixed,
* DHL Paket Unpaged Items Algorithm Changed
* DHL Express Local Product Code functionality Changed
* FPDF Library UPDATED with Different Class.
= 3.2.4 =
* Company name was not going properly.
= 3.2.3 =
* Introduced Latin Encoding option.
* Limited the length of consignee Company Name to 35 characters.
= 3.2.2 =
* Bug Fix: Shipping Label XML Modified for HS Tariff.
= 3.2.1 =
* Fixed PHP error on weight based shipping.
* Fixed weight conversion not happening in commercial invoice.
= 3.2.0 =
* 1. Archive Airway Shipping Documents
* Cash On Delivery Option
* Break down Shipping charges
* DHL Email Notification With Shipper Message
* Customer Logo Uploading on the Shipping Label
* Advanced Settings Modified
* Return Label Generation.
= 3.1.2 =
* Fixed showing virtual product in Commercial invoice.
= 3.1.1 =
* Fixed not going the HST with DHL Paket label request.
= 3.0.6 =
* Limit product title exceeding 75 char limit.
* Aligned product title lines in the Commercial invoice.
= 3.0.4 =
* Fixed changing 'PaymentCountryCode' according to shipping charge payment type (As DHL confirmed it should be origin country always).
= 3.0.3 =
* Void Shipment Implemented.
= 3.0.1 =
*DHL E-commerce Header Fix.
= 3.0.0 =
*DHL E-commerce implemented.
= 2.3.2 =
* German translation Updated.
= 2.3.1 =
* Fixed not working without SOAP.
= 2.3.0 =
= 2.2.9 =
*Fixed not working language translations.
= 2.2.8 =
* Hard coded origin country DE for DHL Paket
POfferedAgreement check from rate response.
* Fixed conflicting of box packing algorithm with other WooForce plugins
* Fixed Conflict of common.js with other WooForce plugins
= 2.2.7 =
* Commercial invoice generated for Non_plt Shipments.
= 2.2.6 =
* Charge code added for Insurance.
= 2.2.5 =
* Developed a commercial invoice apart from PLT.
= 2.2.4 =
* Filter for tracking message translation by customer order language.
= 2.2.3 =
* Fixed conflict of filters in commercial invoice.
= 2.2.2 =
* HST(CustomsTariffNumber) with DHL Paket Shipment.
= 2.2.1 =
* Fix for country of manufacture is not getting printer in Commercial invoice.
= 2.2.0 =
* Commercial invoice filter is not working.
= 2.1.9 =
* Fix on shipper name commercial invoice - Fixed the HST is displying in WC 3.0.
= 2.1.7 =
* Fixed showing wrong weight on commercial invoice.
= 2.1.7 =
* Implemented weight based shipping.
= 2.1.6 =
* Hook for Commercial invoice data.
= 2.1.5 =
* Changed dimensions boxes of DHL paket.
= 2.1.4 =
* Fixed printing shipper state twice in label.
= 2.1.3 =
* Added filter to change product details on commercial invoice.
= 2.1.2 =
* Fixed some WC compatibility warning -Fixed Bug on generate package.
= 2.1.1 =
* Bug fix with DHL special services
= 2.1.0 =
* Compatibility with WC 2.7
* Support label even without product weight and dimensions.
= 2.0.7 =
* Label changes.
= 2.0.6 =
* Fixed some warning in the case of box packing with no product dimension.
= 2.0.5 =
* Added inner box dimensions in box packing option.
= 2.0.4 =
* Display Packastaion Post Number with shipping address.
= 2.0.3 =
* Added filter for skip product.
= 2.0.2 =
* Field label Box Maximum Weight is changed to Max Package Weight.
= 2.0.1 =
* DHL Title changed to DHL Express in Settings Page.
= 2.0.0 =
* Merged WooCommerce DHL Express and Paket Shipping Plugins with Print Label.
= 1.8.9 =
* Added LocalProductCoce for Switzerland.
= 1.8.7 =
* Show discount price on commercial invoice.
= 1.8.6 =
* Implemented Signature options at product level.
= 1.8.4 =
* Fixed bug of package creation while bulk label printing.
= 1.8.3 =
* Minor change on getting order id on bulk label.
= 1.8.2 =
* Fixed issue of not picking vendor address on rate request.
= 1.8.1 =
* Introduced country of manufacture at product level for commercial invoice.
= 1.8.0 =
* Grammar fix on commercial invoice and consistency of decimal places.
= 1.7.9 =
* Incorporate city field with rate request.
= 1.7.8 =
* Added Contents description feature in label.
* Fixed Spelling mistake (KG) in commercial invoice.
* JS change for hiding Package Type if not Per item packing method.
= 1.7.7 =
* Implemented Saturday delivery option. Spelling mistake in commercial invoice.
= 1.7.6 =
* Corrected issues of commercial invoice and XML character.
= 1.7.4 =
* Improvements on compatibility with Multi-vendor plugin.
= 1.7.3 =
* Implementation of Estimated delivery date.
= 1.7.2 =
* Fixed issue regarding real time rates.
= 1.7.1 =
* Handled special characters in the product title and corrected a minor issue in API manager.
= 1.7.0 =
* Increased decimal places in Commercial Invoice.
= 1.6.9 =
* Total Price correction in commercial invoice.
= 1.6.8 =
* Introduced manual dimensions.
= 1.6.7 =
* Item quantity problem corrected in commercial invoice.
= 1.6.6 =
* Added 'Declaration Statement' and 'signature' area on Commercial invoice.
= 1.6.5 =
* Incorporated the new format for commercial invoice and enhanced line items quantity.
= 1.6.4 =
* Introduced HTS code feature.
= 1.6.3 =
* Fixed issue of redirection during tracking meta injection.
= 1.6.2 =
* Handled the case of address line(s) exceeding 35 characters.
= 1.6.1 =
* Introduced settings method available to countries.
* Enhanced API manager error handling.
* Bug fix on tracking.
= 1.6.0 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.5.9 =
* Introduced option to print commercial invoice.
= 1.5.8 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.5.7 =
* Introduced Commercial invoice.
* Introduced Bulk Label Printing.
* Introduced Advanced settings.
* Fixed : Base version and premium version conflict.
= 1.5.6 =
* Corrected API manager issue.
= 1.5.5 =
* Corrected PHP Version issue.
= 1.5.4 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.5.3 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.5.2 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.5.1 =
* Compatibility with Multi vendor Add On.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added filter for currency conversion rate.
= 1.4.9 =
* Corrected the random service code issue.
= 1.4.8 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.4.7 =
* Introduced field "LocalProductCode" for country of origin-Saudi Arabia.
= 1.4.6 =
* Tracking code updated with latest.
* New Feature - Custom shipment tracking.
* Added filter for Label request and Rate request.
= 1.4.2 =
* Hiding those rates which comes as zero on DHL Test mode. No impact on live mode.
* Weight is now rounded to 3 decimals.
= 1.4.0 =
* Flyer option while configuring Boxes.
* Weight is now rounded to 3 decimals.
= 1.3.7 =
* Additional Insurance Option.
* Flyer option for Packing.
* UTF-8 bug fix while getting rates.
= 1.3.5 =
* Fixed issue of min weight 0.5.
* Added currency conversion rate.
* Added time zone offset adjustments.
= 1.3.4 =
* Tracking Details will be sending to customer along with order completed email.
= 1.3.2 =
* Fixed European Union List: Removed Switzerland, Added Croatia and Greece.
* Fixed the issues with countries without postcode like Kenya.
= 1.3.1 =
* Enhanced error handling.
= 1.3.0 =
* Countries with No PostalCode will be fetched rates based on Country Name and City.
= 1.2.0 =
* No Duty applicable if the shipment is within Europe.
* Base locations as PANAMA to work with out Postcode.
* Added DDP/DAP in the label as per the Duty Payment Type.
= 1.1.2 =
* Resolved UTF-8 encoding issue.
= 1.1.1 =
* Added order number as reference id in DHL Shipping label.
* Removed LocalProductCode from API.
* Readable debug details.
* Fixed Per Item Shipping packaging issue when multiple quantity of same product purchased.
* Checking POfferedCustAgreement is 'N' before processing the returned service.
* Used ProductShortName instead of LocalProductName to display Service name.
* Option to choose Duty Tax Payment Type and Duty Account Number.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial stable version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
GREGORY - 4 hours agoDHL PARCEL BENELUX - Outbound DHL PARCEL BENELUX - Outbound DHL PARCEL BENELUX - Outbound DHL PARCEL RETURN BENELUX - Inbound DHL PARCEL RETURN BENELUX - Inbound DHL PARCEL RETURN BENELUX - Inbound DHL PARCEL CONNECT - Outbound DHL PARCEL EUROPLUS INTERNATIONAL - Outbound DHL PARCEL RETURN CONNECT - Inbound Is it possible to test it ? Does the plugin allow configuration / country where we ship ? Kind Regards, Gregory
Liezl - 1 week agoHi again. Is there a way for the plugin to charge for only one items weight even if we have multiple items? Our products weigh between 2-25gms each but we have to (for shipping) have their weights as 0.5kg each. This means if our client buys 3 items, they are getting billed for 1.5kg shipping, when in fact all 3 items together is still under 0.5kg. Is there a way to only bill them for 1?
Lorenzo - 4 days agoHi, The ApI will charge the shipping cost as 0.5kg even if you enter the weight of the product as 25 grams. so you don't have to enter the weight of the product as 0.5kg. Enter the original weight of the product so that when multiple products are in cart it will have the correct weight, Regards, Lorenzo
Liezl - 1 week agoCan anyone explain to me what each of the shipping services are? We are shipping goods from Dubai to Europe, UK and Africa, but I have no idea what those services mean.
Lorenzo - 1 week agoHi, Each of the services are different, depending on domestic or international, and some require documents and some don't. And depending on the delivery time and how many days it will take. And there are few restriction on what items you ship on certain services. It's best to contact DHL Account manager to get the detailed explanation about each service and which should suit you best. Usually for International shipment the Express World Wide with the product code P is used. Regards, Lorenzo