Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate DHL Express with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution!
WooForce WooCommerce DHL Shipping Plugin with Print Label is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to automate DHL Express shipping by displaying shipping rates on cart and checkout pages, print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes, and enable shipment tracking.
This plugin is Verified by DHL International (UK) Ltd. This plugin will work in all countries where DHL Express service is available.
WooCommerce DHL Paket Shipping (Versand) Plugin allows you to pay postage and print label from an order view page in the WordPress Admin. If you also need the shipping rates to be shown on the checkout page, you may need to set the weight and zone-based rates manually. You may also use WooCommerce Shipping Pro for this purpose.
This plugin has been Approved by DHL Paket Quality Control and allocated an official App Id for integration.
The DHL business customer shipping API permits the management of shipments and the online purchase of postage and is typically aimed at senders with a volume of more than 200 shipments per year. For DHL business customers who do not have a DHL business customer account (EXP), and who have a shipment volume less than 200 shipments per year, shipping documents are created via the private customer shipping API.
The business customer shipping API takes care of:
All operations apart from those required for booking and cancelling pick-ups are available for the following shipping types: Day Definite (DD) and Time Definite (TD).
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your DHL Account details, and enable DHL Express/Paket Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees DHL shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label, and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Create Manifest: Generate manifest by providing the start and end date.
Last Updated: 7-Feb-2017
= 2.0.3 =
* Added filter for skip product.
= 2.0.2 =
* Field label Box Maximum Weight is changed to Max Package Weight.
= 2.0.1 =
* DHL Title changed to DHL Express in Settings Page.
= 2.0.0 =
* Merged WooCommerce DHL Express and Paket Shipping Plugins with Print Label.
= 1.8.9 =
* Added LocalProductCoce for Switzerland.
= 1.8.7 =
* Show discount price on commercial invoice.
= 1.8.6 =
* Implemented Signature options at product level.
= 1.8.4 =
* Fixed bug of package creation while bulk label printing.
= 1.8.3 =
* Minor change on getting order id on bulk label.
= 1.8.2 =
* Fixed issue of not picking vendor address on rate request.
= 1.8.1 =
* Introduced country of manufacture at product level for commercial invoice.
= 1.8.0 =
* Grammar fix on commercial invoice and consistency of decimal places.
= 1.7.9 =
* Incorporate city field with rate request.
= 1.7.8 =
* Added Contents description feature in label.
* Fixed Spelling mistake (KG) in commercial invoice.
* JS change for hiding Package Type if not Per item packing method.
= 1.7.7 =
* Implemented Saturday delivery option. Spelling mistake in commercial invoice.
= 1.7.6 =
* Corrected issues of commercial invoice and XML character.
= 1.7.4 =
* Improvements on compatibility with Multi-vendor plugin.
= 1.7.3 =
* Implementation of Estimated delivery date.
= 1.7.2 =
* Fixed issue regarding real time rates.
= 1.7.1 =
* Handled special characters in the product title and corrected a minor issue in API manager.
= 1.7.0 =
* Increased decimal places in Commercial Invoice.
= 1.6.9 =
* Total Price correction in commercial invoice.
= 1.6.8 =
* Introduced manual dimensions.
= 1.6.7 =
* Item quantity problem corrected in commercial invoice.
= 1.6.6 =
* Added 'Declaration Statement' and 'signature' area on Commercial invoice.
= 1.6.5 =
* Incorporated the new format for commercial invoice and enhanced line items quantity.
= 1.6.4 =
* Introduced HTS code feature.
= 1.6.3 =
* Fixed issue of redirection during tracking meta injection.
= 1.6.2 =
* Handled the case of address line(s) exceeding 35 characters.
= 1.6.1 =
* Introduced settings method available to countries.
* Enhanced API manager error handling.
* Bug fix on tracking.
= 1.6.0 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.5.9 =
* Introduced option to print commercial invoice.
= 1.5.8 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.5.7 =
* Introduced Commercial invoice.
* Introduced Bulk Label Printing.
* Introduced Advanced settings.
* Fixed : Base version and premium version conflict.
= 1.5.6 =
* Corrected API manager issue.
= 1.5.5 =
* Corrected PHP Version issue.
= 1.5.4 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.5.3 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.5.2 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.5.1 =
* Compatibility with Multi vendor Add On.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added filter for currency conversion rate.
= 1.4.9 =
* Corrected the random service code issue.
= 1.4.8 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.4.7 =
* Introduced field "LocalProductCode" for country of origin-Saudi Arabia.
= 1.4.6 =
* Tracking code updated with latest.
* New Feature - Custom shipment tracking.
* Added filter for Label request and Rate request.
= 1.4.2 =
* Hiding those rates which comes as zero on DHL Test mode. No impact on live mode.
* Weight is now rounded to 3 decimals.
= 1.4.0 =
* Flyer option while configuring Boxes.
* Weight is now rounded to 3 decimals.
= 1.3.7 =
* Additional Insurance Option.
* Flyer option for Packing.
* UTF-8 bug fix while getting rates.
= 1.3.5 =
* Fixed issue of min weight 0.5.
* Added currency conversion rate.
* Added time zone offset adjustments.
= 1.3.4 =
* Tracking Details will be sending to customer along with order completed email.
= 1.3.2 =
* Fixed European Union List: Removed Switzerland, Added Croatia and Greece.
* Fixed the issues with countries without postcode like Kenya.
= 1.3.1 =
* Enhanced error handling.
= 1.3.0 =
* Countries with No PostalCode will be fetched rates based on Country Name and City.
= 1.2.0 =
* No Duty applicable if the shipment is within Europe.
* Base locations as PANAMA to work with out Postcode.
* Added DDP/DAP in the label as per the Duty Payment Type.
= 1.1.2 =
* Resolved UTF-8 encoding issue.
= 1.1.1 =
* Added order number as reference id in DHL Shipping label.
* Removed LocalProductCode from API.
* Readable debug details.
* Fixed Per Item Shipping packaging issue when multiple quantity of same product purchased.
* Checking POfferedCustAgreement is 'N' before processing the returned service.
* Used ProductShortName instead of LocalProductName to display Service name.
* Option to choose Duty Tax Payment Type and Duty Account Number.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial stable version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
isaac1 - 2 weeks agopre-sales question here - Based on your demo site, it seems like there is a human (store manager's) step between a purchase being made on the website, and then creating a shipment order with DHL. It might just be a case of opening the order and clicking "generate packages" and "create shipment" button before you get an ID and a "print label" option. But I just want to chech whether the only option this plugin is designed for is a human to make the decision to create the shipment. I want to check this is correct or whether it's just that way on your demo site because of a setting requiring that, or some process design reason I'm not aware of. thanks in advance! zac
Bjoern - 1 month agoHello, We are working with integrating the plugin with our woocommerce shop. Meanwhile we are getting an error,
Der Nutzer des Webservice konnte nicht authentifiziert werden-- Rough Translation --
The user of the web service could not be authenticatedI am using the "account number" from DHL Geschäftskundenportal and using the API User - username for Geschäftskundenportal API Key - password for Geschäftskundenportal Could you help me with what I am doing wrong?
Nea - 1 month agoHi, This error usually comes when there is some credentials or authentication related issue. Please keep a note of the following thing Account number = 10 digit account number +product id+partner id in the Account number field. In test mode, you only need to provide Account number, SITE ID and SITE PASSWORD. The API USER and API KEY fields are hardcoded so they are hidden. User name (SITE ID): DeveloperID (can be found under "My Account" when you login to your developer portal) Password (SITE PASSWORD): Developer portal password For live environment, since SITE ID and SITE PASSWORD are hard coded, hence they are hidden. In this environment, you need to provide the Account number and User (API USER): Username (from the business customer portal / Intraship username ) Signature (API KEY): Password (from the business customer portal / Intraship Passw Also for the test account number, please find the sample accounts that you can use based on the origin country: Product DHL Paket: V01PAK - 22222222220101 (all Services) ( From Germany to Germany) Product DHL Europaket: V54EPAK - 22222222225401 ( From Germany to Europe) Product DHL PAKET International: V82PARCEL - 22222222228202 ( From Germany to International) In case, if still the issue persist please let us know Regards, Neha
wordpress2 - 1 month agoI've opened a thread on wordpress.org https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-is-the-plugin-after-activation about the free version of the plugin which doesn't appear nowhere and we didn't find a solution. So a plugin contributor sent me on this forum to ask for your help. And that's what I'm doing now. :-) Thanks for your help. NOTE: on the thread linked here above, you'll find some screenshots.
wordpress2 - 1 month agoCan you, please, update your demo version to Wordpress 4.7, to see if it still works here : http://dhlexpresswoodemo.wooforce.com/wp-admin/. Maybe that doesn't work for me (I mean in my own shop, not in your demo) because my Wordpress is up-to-date (version 4.7) ?