Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate DHL Express with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution!
WooCommerce DHL Paket Shipping (Versand) Plugin allows you to pay postage and print label from an order view page in the WordPress Admin. If you also need the shipping rates to be shown on the checkout page, you may need to set the weight and zone-based rates manually. You may also use WooCommerce Shipping Pro for this purpose.
This plugin has been Approved by DHL Paket Quality Control and allocated an official App Id for integration.
The DHL business customer shipping API permits the management of shipments and the online purchase of postage and is typically aimed at senders with a volume of more than 200 shipments per year. For DHL business customers who do not have a DHL business customer account (EXP), and who have a shipment volume less than 200 shipments per year, shipping documents are created via the private customer shipping API.
The business customer shipping API takes care of:
All operations apart from those required for booking and cancelling pick-ups are available for the following shipping types: Day Definite (DD) and Time Definite (TD).
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your DHL Account details, and enable DHL Express/Paket Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees DHL shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label, and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Create Manifest: Generate manifest by providing the start and end date.
Last Updated: 23-March-2017
= 2.1.6 =
* Hook for Commercial invoice data.
= 2.1.5 =
* Changed dimensions boxes of DHL paket.
= 2.1.4 =
* Fixed printing shipper state twice in label.
= 2.1.3 =
* Added filter to change product details on commercial invoice.
= 2.1.2 =
* Fixed some WC compatibility warning -Fixed Bug on generate package.
= 2.1.1 =
* Bug fix with DHL special services
= 2.1.0 =
* Compatibility with WC 2.7
* Support label even without product weight and dimensions.
= 2.0.7 =
* Label changes.
= 2.0.6 =
* Fixed some warning in the case of box packing with no product dimension.
= 2.0.5 =
* Added inner box dimensions in box packing option.
= 2.0.4 =
* Display Packastaion Post Number with shipping address.
= 2.0.3 =
* Added filter for skip product.
= 2.0.2 =
* Field label Box Maximum Weight is changed to Max Package Weight.
= 2.0.1 =
* DHL Title changed to DHL Express in Settings Page.
= 2.0.0 =
* Merged WooCommerce DHL Express and Paket Shipping Plugins with Print Label.
= 1.8.9 =
* Added LocalProductCoce for Switzerland.
= 1.8.7 =
* Show discount price on commercial invoice.
= 1.8.6 =
* Implemented Signature options at product level.
= 1.8.4 =
* Fixed bug of package creation while bulk label printing.
= 1.8.3 =
* Minor change on getting order id on bulk label.
= 1.8.2 =
* Fixed issue of not picking vendor address on rate request.
= 1.8.1 =
* Introduced country of manufacture at product level for commercial invoice.
= 1.8.0 =
* Grammar fix on commercial invoice and consistency of decimal places.
= 1.7.9 =
* Incorporate city field with rate request.
= 1.7.8 =
* Added Contents description feature in label.
* Fixed Spelling mistake (KG) in commercial invoice.
* JS change for hiding Package Type if not Per item packing method.
= 1.7.7 =
* Implemented Saturday delivery option. Spelling mistake in commercial invoice.
= 1.7.6 =
* Corrected issues of commercial invoice and XML character.
= 1.7.4 =
* Improvements on compatibility with Multi-vendor plugin.
= 1.7.3 =
* Implementation of Estimated delivery date.
= 1.7.2 =
* Fixed issue regarding real time rates.
= 1.7.1 =
* Handled special characters in the product title and corrected a minor issue in API manager.
= 1.7.0 =
* Increased decimal places in Commercial Invoice.
= 1.6.9 =
* Total Price correction in commercial invoice.
= 1.6.8 =
* Introduced manual dimensions.
= 1.6.7 =
* Item quantity problem corrected in commercial invoice.
= 1.6.6 =
* Added 'Declaration Statement' and 'signature' area on Commercial invoice.
= 1.6.5 =
* Incorporated the new format for commercial invoice and enhanced line items quantity.
= 1.6.4 =
* Introduced HTS code feature.
= 1.6.3 =
* Fixed issue of redirection during tracking meta injection.
= 1.6.2 =
* Handled the case of address line(s) exceeding 35 characters.
= 1.6.1 =
* Introduced settings method available to countries.
* Enhanced API manager error handling.
* Bug fix on tracking.
= 1.6.0 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.5.9 =
* Introduced option to print commercial invoice.
= 1.5.8 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.5.7 =
* Introduced Commercial invoice.
* Introduced Bulk Label Printing.
* Introduced Advanced settings.
* Fixed : Base version and premium version conflict.
= 1.5.6 =
* Corrected API manager issue.
= 1.5.5 =
* Corrected PHP Version issue.
= 1.5.4 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.5.3 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.5.2 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.5.1 =
* Compatibility with Multi vendor Add On.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added filter for currency conversion rate.
= 1.4.9 =
* Corrected the random service code issue.
= 1.4.8 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.4.7 =
* Introduced field "LocalProductCode" for country of origin-Saudi Arabia.
= 1.4.6 =
* Tracking code updated with latest.
* New Feature - Custom shipment tracking.
* Added filter for Label request and Rate request.
= 1.4.2 =
* Hiding those rates which comes as zero on DHL Test mode. No impact on live mode.
* Weight is now rounded to 3 decimals.
= 1.4.0 =
* Flyer option while configuring Boxes.
* Weight is now rounded to 3 decimals.
= 1.3.7 =
* Additional Insurance Option.
* Flyer option for Packing.
* UTF-8 bug fix while getting rates.
= 1.3.5 =
* Fixed issue of min weight 0.5.
* Added currency conversion rate.
* Added time zone offset adjustments.
= 1.3.4 =
* Tracking Details will be sending to customer along with order completed email.
= 1.3.2 =
* Fixed European Union List: Removed Switzerland, Added Croatia and Greece.
* Fixed the issues with countries without postcode like Kenya.
= 1.3.1 =
* Enhanced error handling.
= 1.3.0 =
* Countries with No PostalCode will be fetched rates based on Country Name and City.
= 1.2.0 =
* No Duty applicable if the shipment is within Europe.
* Base locations as PANAMA to work with out Postcode.
* Added DDP/DAP in the label as per the Duty Payment Type.
= 1.1.2 =
* Resolved UTF-8 encoding issue.
= 1.1.1 =
* Added order number as reference id in DHL Shipping label.
* Removed LocalProductCode from API.
* Readable debug details.
* Fixed Per Item Shipping packaging issue when multiple quantity of same product purchased.
* Checking POfferedCustAgreement is 'N' before processing the returned service.
* Used ProductShortName instead of LocalProductName to display Service name.
* Option to choose Duty Tax Payment Type and Duty Account Number.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial stable version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ron3 - 2 days agoHello- I have the DHL (basic) for my woocommerce site. I am not sure if the shipping prices are being calculated correctly. To ship a blanket using express worldwide weighing 1lb using the addresses shown below cost $132. Is this correct? I don't not understand why it is so expensive. Also, anywhere overseas I ship to comes up as the same price ($132). FROM: 391 E. Las Colinas Blvd Irving, TX. 75039 TO: 24 Grosvenor Square Mayfair, London W1A 2LQ, UK
Mark - 2 days agoHi Ron, Please cross check the cost in DHL Shipping calculator. Also please note that basic version has only pack item individual packing option. So if quantity increases, the shipping rate will also increase in same proportion.
Matthew - 4 days agoHi. I currently offer free shipping for an item in my store. How can I enable the DHL plugin to do such a thing for a single item out of multiple items in my WooCommerce store? Thanks.
Anindo - 2 days agoHi Matthew, Just to make our understanding the same, - you want to show free shipping for a particular product. But you do want to generate a label with tracking for that item. Am i correct? If that is the case, then you can generate a label by selecting a service for that order and still show "Free shipping" to the customer. You just need to disable the option "Realtime Rates" in plugin settings page.
Anindo - 1 day agoHi Matthew, Selecting "Account Rates" will show the negotiated rates of the shopowner. Selecting "List Rates" will show the normal rates. In Offer rates - "Off the customer all returned rates" "displays all the rates of the selected services in the plugin settings page. "Offer the customer the cheapest rate only, anonymously" displays the cheapest rate among all the returned rates. So depending upon your requirement, you can select the options. Let us know if you have any query.
Anindo - 1 day agoHi Matthew, Are you using the DHL Express tab or the DHL Paket tag? In DHL Express tab, you have the "Realtime Rates" option. In DHL Paket tab, there is no option for this. But, you can just configure a free shipping option in WooCommerce which will be displayed in the cart page and then you can generate label in the order page by selecting a service. Please let me know if you didn't get what i said.