Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate DHL Express with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution!
WooForce WooCommerce DHL Express Shipping Plugin with Print Label is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to automate DHL Express shipping by displaying shipping rates on cart and checkout pages, print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes, and enable shipment tracking.
This plugin is Verified by DHL International (UK) Ltd. This plugin will work in all countries where DHL Express service is available.
We have a separate plugin for DHL Paket as well.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your DHL Account details, and enable DHL Express Shipping Method for WooCommerce.
Step 2: Customer sees DHL shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 3: Pay Postage, Print Label, and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Last Updated: 2-Jan-2017
= 1.8.9 =
* Added LocalProductCoce for Switzerland.
= 1.8.7 =
* Show discount price on commercial invoice.
= 1.8.6 =
* Implemented Signature options at product level.
= 1.8.4 =
* Fixed bug of package creation while bulk label printing.
= 1.8.3 =
* Minor change on getting order id on bulk label.
= 1.8.2 =
* Fixed issue of not picking vendor address on rate request.
= 1.8.1 =
* Introduced country of manufacture at product level for commercial invoice.
= 1.8.0 =
* Grammar fix on commercial invoice and consistency of decimal places.
= 1.7.9 =
* Incorporate city field with rate request.
= 1.7.8 =
* Added Contents description feature in label.
* Fixed Spelling mistake (KG) in commercial invoice.
* JS change for hiding Package Type if not Per item packing method.
= 1.7.7 =
* Implemented Saturday delivery option. Spelling mistake in commercial invoice.
= 1.7.6 =
* Corrected issues of commercial invoice and XML character.
= 1.7.4 =
* Improvements on compatibility with Multi-vendor plugin.
= 1.7.3 =
* Implementation of Estimated delivery date.
= 1.7.2 =
* Fixed issue regarding real time rates.
= 1.7.1 =
* Handled special characters in the product title and corrected a minor issue in API manager.
= 1.7.0 =
* Increased decimal places in Commercial Invoice.
= 1.6.9 =
* Total Price correction in commercial invoice.
= 1.6.8 =
* Introduced manual dimensions.
= 1.6.7 =
* Item quantity problem corrected in commercial invoice.
= 1.6.6 =
* Added 'Declaration Statement' and 'signature' area on Commercial invoice.
= 1.6.5 =
* Incorporated the new format for commercial invoice and enhanced line items quantity.
= 1.6.4 =
* Introduced HTS code feature.
= 1.6.3 =
* Fixed issue of redirection during tracking meta injection.
= 1.6.2 =
* Handled the case of address line(s) exceeding 35 characters.
= 1.6.1 =
* Introduced settings method available to countries.
* Enhanced API manager error handling.
* Bug fix on tracking.
= 1.6.0 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.5.9 =
* Introduced option to print commercial invoice.
= 1.5.8 =
* Stability Improvements.
= 1.5.7 =
* Introduced Commercial invoice.
* Introduced Bulk Label Printing.
* Introduced Advanced settings.
* Fixed : Base version and premium version conflict.
= 1.5.6 =
* Corrected API manager issue.
= 1.5.5 =
* Corrected PHP Version issue.
= 1.5.4 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.5.3 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.5.2 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.5.1 =
* Compatibility with Multi vendor Add On.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added filter for currency conversion rate.
= 1.4.9 =
* Corrected the random service code issue.
= 1.4.8 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.4.7 =
* Introduced field "LocalProductCode" for country of origin-Saudi Arabia.
= 1.4.6 =
* Tracking code updated with latest.
* New Feature - Custom shipment tracking.
* Added filter for Label request and Rate request.
= 1.4.2 =
* Hiding those rates which comes as zero on DHL Test mode. No impact on live mode.
* Weight is now rounded to 3 decimals.
= 1.4.0 =
* Flyer option while configuring Boxes.
* Weight is now rounded to 3 decimals.
= 1.3.7 =
* Additional Insurance Option.
* Flyer option for Packing.
* UTF-8 bug fix while getting rates.
= 1.3.5 =
* Fixed issue of min weight 0.5.
* Added currency conversion rate.
* Added time zone offset adjustments.
= 1.3.4 =
* Tracking Details will be sending to customer along with order completed email.
= 1.3.2 =
* Fixed European Union List: Removed Switzerland, Added Croatia and Greece.
* Fixed the issues with countries without postcode like Kenya.
= 1.3.1 =
* Enhanced error handling.
= 1.3.0 =
* Countries with No PostalCode will be fetched rates based on Country Name and City.
= 1.2.0 =
* No Duty applicable if the shipment is within Europe.
* Base locations as PANAMA to work with out Postcode.
* Added DDP/DAP in the label as per the Duty Payment Type.
= 1.1.2 =
* Resolved UTF-8 encoding issue.
= 1.1.1 =
* Added order number as reference id in DHL Shipping label.
* Removed LocalProductCode from API.
* Readable debug details.
* Fixed Per Item Shipping packaging issue when multiple quantity of same product purchased.
* Checking POfferedCustAgreement is 'N' before processing the returned service.
* Used ProductShortName instead of LocalProductName to display Service name.
* Option to choose Duty Tax Payment Type and Duty Account Number.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial stable version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
wordpress2 - 2 weeks agoI've opened a thread on wordpress.org https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-is-the-plugin-after-activation about the free version of the plugin which doesn't appear nowhere and we didn't find a solution. So a plugin contributor sent me on this forum to ask for your help. And that's what I'm doing now. :-) Thanks for your help. NOTE: on the thread linked here above, you'll find some screenshots.
wordpress2 - 2 weeks agoCan you, please, update your demo version to Wordpress 4.7, to see if it still works here : http://dhlexpresswoodemo.wooforce.com/wp-admin/. Maybe that doesn't work for me (I mean in my own shop, not in your demo) because my Wordpress is up-to-date (version 4.7) ?
Eugen - 3 weeks agoHi, DHL delivery method does not appear on the checkout page after adding a plugin. What should be done for adding this shipping method to checkout page? Is there any dependence with my theme? I have shopkeeper theme.
Nea - 3 weeks agoHi, Sorry for the trouble . Don't worry , we will get this checked for you . Kindly share the following information and raise a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org *Enable the debug option in the plugin settings and provide us with debug request and response in text file *Screenshot of plugin settings Regards, Neha
justin11 - 1 month agoHi, I currently have the basic version installed and tested out a 1kg product with dimensions and found the returned rates to be significantly higher than what was returned on the DHL customer site. Is there any common errors that I should check as to why there may be such a big discrepancy? Thank you for your help. I do plan to purchase the pro version once I can confirm it works.