- 500g Satchel
- 3kg Satchel
- 5kg Satchel
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Australia Post/Auspost with WooCommerce shopping cart? Here is the solution!
Services: Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs for services. Here, you can rename, and re-order, Australia Post shipping rates as well as add price adjustments as a percentage or by dollar amount. These adjustments can be either positive or negative, should you want to apply discounts to shipping.
Last Updated: 8-November-2017
= 1.5.9 =
* Fixed : Update notice not showing.
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce version 3.2.
= 1.5.8 =
*Show/hide settings fields depend on relevance.
= 1.5.7 =
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
= 1.5.4 =
* Fix: Not saving the services changes.
= 1.5.3 =
* Added missing services under contracted rates.
= 1.5.2 =
* Warning fixed
= 1.5.1 =
* Fixed - Contracted Rates were not updating for multiple packages.
= 1.5.0 =
* Initial commit - Contracted account print label feature.
= 1.4.2 =
* Corrected signature option rates
= 1.4.1 =
* Missing services added and update with showing debug message from API
= 1.3.5 =
* Implemented Contracted rates in the plugin
= 1.3.4 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.3.3 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 1.3.2 =
* Delivery confirmation and Extra cover options updated.
= 1.2.8 =
* Changed the host URL into the new one.
= 1.2.7 =
* Resolved API Manager issue and tracking issue.
= 1.2.6 =
* Added International Letter Air Services.
= 1.2.5 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.2.4 =
* Economy Air service introduced in the cart page.
= 1.2.3 =
* Fixed: API Manager issue.
= 1.2.2 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.2.1 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.2.0 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.1.9 =
* Added inter national letter services.
= 1.1.8 =
* Incorporated three more services for Regular post.
= 1.1.7 =
* Corrected conversion of thickness into mm.
= 1.1.6 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.1.5 =
* International services updated with latest API changes.
* Stability improvements.
* Code filter to adjust service rates.
= 1.1.1 =
* Feature to add custom tracking message.
= 1.1.0 =
* Option to disable services like Satchel, Letter, C5, B4 & DLE during during checkout.
= 1.0.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
margritasunset - 1 week agoHey guys, Have started using the free version of your plugin to try it out. On the cart page the international shipping works for most countries, however it will not show any shipping methods for posting within Australia itself. I ran debug mode and the only error that comes up is this: stdClass Object ( [error] => stdClass Object ( [errorMessage] => The Cubic Measurement cannot exceed 0.25 cubic meters. ) ) Any idea why I can't get shipping methods within Australia, while it works fine to shipping overseas? Any help would be much appreciated.
hello60 - 1 month agoHi, I've looked through and didn't notice anything, but wondering if this does or if you, in fact, have plans to incorporate a combined shipping option, where by products added to the cart can then be combined by total order weight and then priced accordingly for a combined shipping price, rather than pricing each item's shipping individually?
hello60 - 4 weeks agoHi, as you suggested, we have set to "Weight of all items" for combined shipping. However, the postage rates it is displaying are coming in much higher that Aust Post rates. We changed to Weights and size, but that just made the shipping rates even more expensive that Aust Post rates. Unsure how to correct this, can you advise, please?
Lorenzo - 4 weeks agoHi Please raise a ticket here and provide admin access to your site so that I can check this issue, Or you can turn on the debug mode in the plugin settings and while calculating the shipping cost you can copy and paste the debug data here. Regards, Lorenzo