- 500g Satchel
- 3kg Satchel
- 5kg Satchel
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Australia Post/Auspost with WooCommerce shopping cart? Here is the solution!
Services: Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs for services. Here, you can rename, and re-order, Australia Post shipping rates as well as add price adjustments as a percentage or by dollar amount. These adjustments can be either positive or negative, should you want to apply discounts to shipping.
Last Updated: 11-January-2018
= 2.0.7 =
* Fixed: Printing shipping labels issue.
* Fixed: Shipping tracking not showing.
* Fixed: Changes made in service table not reflecting on front end.
* Fixed: Extra cover is not adding for international shipments for non-contracted accounts.
= 2.0.6 =
* Price adjustment issue is fixed.
= 2.0.5 =
* Bugs Fixed: For contracted rate now Tax is getting added.
= 2.0.4 =
* Bugs Fixed which is raised Internally.
* Packing Algorithm changed.
= 2.0.3 =
* Showing postage products(services) allowed for a contracted account.
* Showing postage products(services) based on the shipping countries.
* Fixed issue with redirecting to order page.
= 2.0.2 =
* Shipping Label API Modified.
* Australia Post Order/Manifest API Implemented.
* UI Changed.
* Extra 3 Services Introduced.
* Email Tracking Option Introduced.
* Shipment Description Option Introduced.
* Email and Phone Number Fields Introduced.
* Direct Download option Introduced.
* Customer Address Type Option Implemented.
= 1.3.5 =
* Implemented Contracted rates in the plugin
= 1.3.4 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.3.3 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 1.3.2 =
* Delivery confirmation and Extra cover options updated.
= 1.2.8 =
* Changed the host URL into the new one.
= 1.2.7 =
* Resolved API Manager issue and tracking issue.
= 1.2.6 =
* Added International Letter Air Services.
= 1.2.5 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.2.4 =
* Economy Air service introduced in the cart page.
= 1.2.3 =
* Fixed: API Manager issue.
= 1.2.2 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.2.1 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.2.0 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.1.9 =
* Added inter national letter services.
= 1.1.8 =
* Incorporated three more services for Regular post.
= 1.1.7 =
* Corrected conversion of thickness into mm.
= 1.1.6 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.1.5 =
* International services updated with latest API changes.
* Stability improvements.
* Code filter to adjust service rates.
= 1.1.1 =
* Feature to add custom tracking message.
= 1.1.0 =
* Option to disable services like Satchel, Letter, C5, B4 & DLE during during checkout.
= 1.0.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
testnetz321 - 2 weeks agoHi there, I am creating a website and there are 2 types of user Retailand Wholesale and there are two types of products i.e cloths and shoe. I want to use shipping methods based on cart. RETAIL USER DOMESTIC - standard shipping If UNDER $100 shipping is $8 - standard shipping if OVER $100 shipping is FREE - EXPESS shipping If UNDER $100 shipping $10 - EXPESS shipping If OVER $100 shipping $5 however NO EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON SHOES only standard - same pricing applies INTERNATIONAL - standard shipping If UNDER $150 shipping is $20 - standard shipping if OVER $150 shipping is FREE - for shoes it is still can we make it weight based on location? - also express shipping can we put this calculator in the aus post calulator and integrate it . WHOLESALE User - WEIGHT based + $5 handling fees. Please let me know is it possible with Australia Post Shipping Plugin. Regards,
Lorenzo - 2 weeks agoHi, Our plugin do not have the option to offer shipping methods based on user roles. And our plugin will calculate the shipping cost based on weight and dimension so it will not provide flat rates, but you can try using our shipping pro pluginhttps://www.xadapter.com/product/woocommerce-table-rate-shipping-pro-plugin/ But even that plugin do not have the option to work with user roles. Regards, Lorenzo
margritasunset - 2 months agoHey guys, Have started using the free version of your plugin to try it out. On the cart page the international shipping works for most countries, however it will not show any shipping methods for posting within Australia itself. I ran debug mode and the only error that comes up is this: stdClass Object ( [error] => stdClass Object ( [errorMessage] => The Cubic Measurement cannot exceed 0.25 cubic meters. ) ) Any idea why I can't get shipping methods within Australia, while it works fine to shipping overseas? Any help would be much appreciated.
hello60 - 3 months agoHi, I've looked through and didn't notice anything, but wondering if this does or if you, in fact, have plans to incorporate a combined shipping option, where by products added to the cart can then be combined by total order weight and then priced accordingly for a combined shipping price, rather than pricing each item's shipping individually?
hello60 - 2 months agoHi, as you suggested, we have set to "Weight of all items" for combined shipping. However, the postage rates it is displaying are coming in much higher that Aust Post rates. We changed to Weights and size, but that just made the shipping rates even more expensive that Aust Post rates. Unsure how to correct this, can you advise, please?