- 500g Satchel
- 3kg Satchel
- 5kg Satchel
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Australia Post/Auspost with WooCommerce shopping cart? Here is the solution!
WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking is a WordPress/WooCommerce extension that helps you to automate Australia Post shipping by displaying shipping rates on cart/checkout page, track shipment from within the WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes, Print Label for contract customers and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your Australia Post Account details and enable Australia Post Shipping Method for WooCommerce
Step 2: Customer sees Australia Post shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 2: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Services: Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs for services. Here, you can rename, and re-order, Australia Post shipping rates as well as add price adjustments as a percentage or by dollar amount. These adjustments can be either positive or negative, should you want to apply discounts to shipping.
Last Updated: 20-June-2018
= 2.2.0 =
* Warning message added for switching of accounts between contracted and non-contracted in general settings page.
= 2.1.9 =
* Shipment Tracking code optimised.
= 2.1.8 =
* Now the tracking meta will get updated.
= 2.1.7 =
* Option not to print LOGO is added for other services also.
= 2.1.6 =
* Fixed: Weight is sending as 0 for variable product.
= 2.1.5 =
* Now For letter rate we are sending weight and dimensions in g and mm.
= 2.1.4 =
* Fixed : Box packing alignment mistake while adding a new box.
* Feature : Option to print or not to print AusPost logo on the Shipment label.
= 2.1.3 =
* Letter rates issue is fixed.
= 2.1.2 =
* Variable product shipment issue is fixed.
= 2.1.1 =
* Signature not required on label issue is fixed.
= 2.1.0 =
* Issue with GST rates is fixed.
* Edit order page debug log data is now showing correctly.
= 2.0.11 =
* PHP compatibility issue fixed.
= 2.0.10 =
* International shipment bug fixed.
* Extra cover and the Signature amount issue is fixed.
= 2.0.9 =
* Fixed: Product with no dimension then getting php error.
= 2.0.8 =
* Fixed: Extra cover is not getting added.
* Fixed: Only on request is sending when more than one quantity is added.
* Fixed: Create Shipment error.
= 2.0.7 =
* Fixed: Printing shipping labels issue.
* Fixed: Shipping tracking not showing.
* Fixed: Changes made in service table not reflecting on front end.
* Fixed: Extra cover is not adding for international shipments for non-contracted accounts.
= 2.0.6 =
* Price adjustment issue is fixed.
= 2.0.5 =
* Bugs Fixed: For contracted rate now Tax is getting added.
= 2.0.4 =
* Bugs Fixed which is raised Internally.
* Packing Algorithm changed.
= 2.0.3 =
* Showing postage products(services) allowed for a contracted account.
* Showing postage products(services) based on the shipping countries.
* Fixed issue with redirecting to order page.
= 2.0.2 =
* Shipping Label API Modified.
* Australia Post Order/Manifest API Implemented.
* UI Changed.
* Extra 3 Services Introduced.
* Email Tracking Option Introduced.
* Shipment Description Option Introduced.
* Email and Phone Number Fields Introduced.
* Direct Download option Introduced.
* Customer Address Type Option Implemented.
= 1.3.5 =
* Implemented Contracted rates in the plugin
= 1.3.4 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.3.3 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 1.3.2 =
* Delivery confirmation and Extra cover options updated.
= 1.2.8 =
* Changed the host URL into the new one.
= 1.2.7 =
* Resolved API Manager issue and tracking issue.
= 1.2.6 =
* Added International Letter Air Services.
= 1.2.5 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.2.4 =
* Economy Air service introduced in the cart page.
= 1.2.3 =
* Fixed: API Manager issue.
= 1.2.2 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.2.1 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.2.0 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.1.9 =
* Added inter national letter services.
= 1.1.8 =
* Incorporated three more services for Regular post.
= 1.1.7 =
* Corrected conversion of thickness into mm.
= 1.1.6 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.1.5 =
* International services updated with latest API changes.
* Stability improvements.
* Code filter to adjust service rates.
= 1.1.1 =
* Feature to add custom tracking message.
= 1.1.0 =
* Option to disable services like Satchel, Letter, C5, B4 & DLE during during checkout.
= 1.0.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Amanda - 2 weeks agoHi there, I dont have the section that allows me to add the services.
Robert - 3 weeks agoThe australia post plugin supports API for estimated delivery, it would be fantastic if you could add this in. I would also like the option of applying postage insurance (a check box)
Lorenzo - 3 weeks agoHi, I've added the estimate delivery option to our desired feature list, we'll not be able to implement now but we'll add this later. Regarding insurance, its available in the plugin settings Rates and services tab, as Extra cover you can enable or disable that option. Regards, Lorenzo
Paul - 1 month agohello, i want to set shipping for specific product categorizes, not for all products categories.. i have 4 to 5 main categories and i only want to integrate post Australia shipping for Art category products... and will add other shipping setting for other product categories.. Let me know hoe to do that
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi, You can add the products in the category to a shipping class and use a code snippet to hide services based on shipping class. https://www.xadapter.com/hide-shipping-methods-shipping-classes-exist-not-exist-cart/ You'll have to configure the code snippet in the above link according to the shipping class ID and shipping method ID. Regards, Lorenzo
info1191 - 2 months agoWe're experiencing yet another issue with this integration. We are receiving the error "The weight provided is either too heavy, or exceeds the maximum of 3 decimal places." whenever attempting to create a shipment. It is not currently possible to create a shipment (actually, we've never managed to get it working properly). Below is an example with debug mode enabled (note: 'from' & 'to' arrays modified to remove personal info).
Unpacked Item Request Array ( [shipments] => Array (  => Array ( [shipment_reference] => 5acc5da3ce088 [customer_reference_1] => Order #20207 Tue-Apr-2018 [customer_reference_2] => Shipment Contents [email_tracking_enabled] => 1 [from] => Array ( [name] => Merchant [type] => MERCHANT_LOCATION [lines] => Array (  => 123 fake st ) [suburb] => FAKETOWN [state] => NSW [postcode] => 1111 [phone] => 0411 111 111 [email] => firstname.lastname@example.org ) [to] => Array ( [name] => Test2 test [business_name] => Business [type] => STANDARD_ADDRESS [lines] => Array (  => 123 fake st ) [suburb] => FAKETOWN [state] => NSW [country] => AU [postcode] => 1111 [phone] => 0211111111 [email] => email@example.com ) [items] => Array (  => Array ( [item_reference] => [product_id] => 7J55 [length] => 17 [width] => 17 [height] => 1 [weight] => 0.12 [authority_to_leave] => ) ) ) ) ) Response: stdClass Object ( [errors] => Array (  => stdClass Object ( [code] => 400 [name] => Bad Request [message] => The weight provided is either too heavy, or exceeds the maximum of 3 decimal places. [field] => shipments.items.weight ) ) ) Error: The weight provided is either too heavy, or exceeds the maximum of 3 decimal places.