- 500g Satchel
- 3kg Satchel
- 5kg Satchel
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Australia Post/Auspost with WooCommerce shopping cart? Here is the solution!
WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking is a WordPress/WooCommerce extension that helps you to automate Australia Post shipping by displaying shipping rates on cart/checkout page, track shipment from within the WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes, Print Label for contract customers and enable tracking.
How does it work?
Step 1: Install the Plugin, input your Australia Post Account details and enable Australia Post Shipping Method for WooCommerce
Step 2: Customer sees Australia Post shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
Step 2: Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
Services: Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs for services. Here, you can rename, and re-order, Australia Post shipping rates as well as add price adjustments as a percentage or by dollar amount. These adjustments can be either positive or negative, should you want to apply discounts to shipping.
Last Updated: 14-September-2018
= 2.2.4 =
* Fixed: Australia Post Issue with Product properties.
= 2.2.3 =
* Fixed: Australia Post International Shipping error due to the Missing Sale price.
* Fixed: Australia Post Contracted Rate Accounts credentials need to be made mandatory fields.
* Fixed: Create Shipment error due to package item description exceeding 40 characters limit.
= 2.2.2 =
* Added options to choose types of the Shipping label layouts.
* Added pre-defined boxes for satchels and envelopes.
* Added Bulk Shipment.
* Fixed: Rates are not showing for test credentials.
= 2.2.1 =
* Bug fixed in JSON Encoding.
* Lable Request and Response will be send in JSON Format.
= 2.2.0 =
* Warning message added for switching of accounts between contracted and non-contracted in general settings page.
= 2.1.9 =
* Shipment Tracking code optimised.
= 2.1.8 =
* Now the tracking meta will get updated.
= 2.1.7 =
* Option not to print LOGO is added for other services also.
= 2.1.6 =
* Fixed: Weight is sending as 0 for variable product.
= 2.1.5 =
* Now For letter rate we are sending weight and dimensions in g and mm.
= 2.1.4 =
* Fixed : Box packing alignment mistake while adding a new box.
* Feature : Option to print or not to print AusPost logo on the Shipment label.
= 2.1.3 =
* Letter rates issue is fixed.
= 2.1.2 =
* Variable product shipment issue is fixed.
= 2.1.1 =
* Signature not required on label issue is fixed.
= 2.1.0 =
* Issue with GST rates is fixed.
* Edit order page debug log data is now showing correctly.
= 2.0.11 =
* PHP compatibility issue fixed.
= 2.0.10 =
* International shipment bug fixed.
* Extra cover and the Signature amount issue is fixed.
= 2.0.9 =
* Fixed: Product with no dimension then getting php error.
= 2.0.8 =
* Fixed: Extra cover is not getting added.
* Fixed: Only on request is sending when more than one quantity is added.
* Fixed: Create Shipment error.
= 2.0.7 =
* Fixed: Printing shipping labels issue.
* Fixed: Shipping tracking not showing.
* Fixed: Changes made in service table not reflecting on front end.
* Fixed: Extra cover is not adding for international shipments for non-contracted accounts.
= 2.0.6 =
* Price adjustment issue is fixed.
= 2.0.5 =
* Bugs Fixed: For contracted rate now Tax is getting added.
= 2.0.4 =
* Bugs Fixed which is raised Internally.
* Packing Algorithm changed.
= 2.0.3 =
* Showing postage products(services) allowed for a contracted account.
* Showing postage products(services) based on the shipping countries.
* Fixed issue with redirecting to order page.
= 2.0.2 =
* Shipping Label API Modified.
* Australia Post Order/Manifest API Implemented.
* UI Changed.
* Extra 3 Services Introduced.
* Email Tracking Option Introduced.
* Shipment Description Option Introduced.
* Email and Phone Number Fields Introduced.
* Direct Download option Introduced.
* Customer Address Type Option Implemented.
= 1.3.5 =
* Implemented Contracted rates in the plugin
= 1.3.4 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.3.3 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 1.3.2 =
* Delivery confirmation and Extra cover options updated.
= 1.2.8 =
* Changed the host URL into the new one.
= 1.2.7 =
* Resolved API Manager issue and tracking issue.
= 1.2.6 =
* Added International Letter Air Services.
= 1.2.5 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.2.4 =
* Economy Air service introduced in the cart page.
= 1.2.3 =
* Fixed: API Manager issue.
= 1.2.2 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.2.1 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.2.0 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.1.9 =
* Added inter national letter services.
= 1.1.8 =
* Incorporated three more services for Regular post.
= 1.1.7 =
* Corrected conversion of thickness into mm.
= 1.1.6 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.1.5 =
* International services updated with latest API changes.
* Stability improvements.
* Code filter to adjust service rates.
= 1.1.1 =
* Feature to add custom tracking message.
= 1.1.0 =
* Option to disable services like Satchel, Letter, C5, B4 & DLE during during checkout.
= 1.0.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
tony - 1 week agoHello Is there a way to combine individual orders so there is only one UPS label when all the orders are going to the same address?
Vineet R - 1 week agoHi Tony, First, I want to make sure if you are pointing towards our WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping plugin? Second, printing a single label for the different individual orders is not possible with our plugins. But, we do have the bulk shipment creation option where you can create shipments for multiple orders at one go. I hope this answers your query. Let us know if you have any other questions. Regards, Vineet
Lisa - 1 week agoI got the run-around with Australia Post for over a month trying to get the proper credentials and API key setup to use this plugin Now that it is finally active and showing real-time rates, I can see that it is functioning But I am lost as to where the information goes? I have all services turned on but most importantly require the order details so we do not have to manually create shipping labels any longer After placing an order within Woocommerce, I don't understand where the information goes inside Australia Post. I have checked the business account and eParcel accounts but everything appears blank Could I please have some guidance as to what site/link I should be visiting to view the order details?
Vineet R - 1 week agoHi Lisa, Greetings form XAdapter. Once an order is placed, you can find all the details regarding the label generation in the respective order page. You can follow the string: WooCommmerce> Orders and click on any order you want to print a label for. Find Australia Post On the Edit Order page to proceed (screenshot). This video will be helpful too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTPO1Nl3naE Let us know if you have any other issue. Regards, Vineet
lawrence1 - 2 weeks agoHi does the plugin WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking works with WooCommerce multivendor? https://www.xadapter.com/product/woocommerce-australia-post-shipping-plugin-with-tracking/
ntalamontenegro - 1 month agoHi I tried this postal code 8330091 (Santiago, Chile) And we received this message: "There are no shipping methods available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help" If this is fixed, then all is ok and we buy the plugin
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi, For Chile you need to enter the City name and the Suburb name and leave or enter the postal code, you can check the valid city name and Suburb name in the DHL rate quote url here: https://ratequote.dhl-usa.com/ Regards, Lorenzo
ntalamontenegro - 1 month agoDear sir, this doesn't work. These are my fields: Country * CHILE Street address * CARMEN 78 Town / City * SANTIAGO Region * (similar to state, and "comuna" similar to suburb) METROPOLITANA Postcode / ZIP (optional) 8320000 I'm not using DHL https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/option/international/AU/CL?fromPostcode=3071&toPostcode=8320000 I know chilean post office isn't working http://www.correos.cl/SitePages/codigo_postal/codigo__postal.aspx?calle=carmen&numero=78&comuna=Santiago but if you try the first link, you will see that the only thing you need is the postal code. regards