WooCommerce Product Import Export Plugin helps you to easily export and import products in your store. This plugin lets you import/export all types of products including product variations. It is super simple!
- Export Products ( Simple, Group, External and Variations ) into a CSV file.
- Import products ( Simple, Group, External and Variations ) in CSV format into WooCommerce Store.
- WPML Supported. French and German ( Deutschland ) language supported out of the box.
- Scheduled Import and Export via FTP using Cron Job.
How does it work?
The WooCommerce Product Import Export Plugin takes CSV ( Comma-Separated Values ) file as input. You must create a CSV file and enter the product details in a structured format as explained in the Setting Up Product Import Export Plugin For WooCommerce. This is to match each field of CSV file to the field of a particular product that otherwise Admin need to input manually. For example, the post_title field gets mapped to the product name and the regular_price field gets mapped to the regular price of your product. For the plugin to work correctly, you must map headers of all of the column correctly and you must ensure that all of the fields you enter must be in the correct format.
You can create the CSV from scratch or you can export the product to get the format of CSV. You can use a spreadsheet program, such as Excel, or Google Spreadsheets for creating and modifying the CSV file. Save this file with extension .CSV. After entering all details about products in a spreadsheet, you can import product to your online store. With this plugin, you can also export and download product details as a CSV file.
Export Products: Export and download product data in CSV file format. Plugins supports,
- Simple Products
- Variation Products.
- Group Products.
- External Products.
This plugin helps you to export Categories, Tags, Products and other Product details into WooCommerce.
You can export prices, descriptions, images etc apart from the custom fields (meta), taxonomies and attributes.
Import Products: You can use the import functionality to:
- Import by selecting file from your computer
- Import by providing file path on the server
- Import from file in a remote server via FTP
Export Variable Products: Once you export variable product, you will have a simple single CSV which will have both variable and it’s parent details. It will help you to do any changes easily and enables faster import to any WooCommerce site.
Import Variable Products: Importing Variable products is made easy using this plugin. It imports all variable products and it’s properties from a single CSV file. This single CSV file will have both variable and parent data.
Export Products by Category: You can even choose desired product categories from the Plugin Settings Page and those Products belongs to selected categories will be exported.
Merge Products: This feature is useful for adding more information to existing products, for example when your existing products get modified. To get the modified product details into your online store, you can update the current product by importing modified product CSV file.
Map and Transform: You can map the fields ( WooCommerce fields ) with column headings ( CSV file header ). To map, select the required field under “Map to Column” by using drop-down list for a particular column heading. An Evaluation field is used to fix/update the required value for the particular field.
Cron Job / Scheduled Import: WooCommerce Product Import and Export plugin facilitates to schedule the Import and Export of the products. You can auto import the products at regular intervals from CSV which is present on FTP Server by providing starting time and intervals between import. You can also auto export the products to FTP in a CSV file at regular intervals.
- Supports WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin.
- Supports Yoast WooCommerce SEO Plugin.
- Supports WooCommerce Google Product Feed Plugin.
- Supports Scheduled Cron Job.
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo.
Check Live Demo
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.
Want to Consult Us on a Unique Case or Got a Question? Contact us. We will be Quick!
Last Updated: 29-Nov-2016
= 2.3.4 =
* Bug Fix: CSV parsing backward Compatibility to below PHP 5.3.
= 2.3.1 =
* Bug Fix: Removed redundancy of every 100th product in export.
= 2.3.0 =
* Fixed a security issue.
* Updated Licence Code.
= 2.2.7 =
* WPML Support.
* Licensing Support Integrated.
* Minor Content Change.
= 2.2.1 =
* Product Categories Filter Introduced in Export.
= 2.1.9 =
* German ( Deutsch) language support added.
* Array empty warning fixes
= 2.1.7 =
* New Feature to export Product(s) from WooCommerce Product Listing Page.
* Products with same title are allowed to import.
* Parse CSV column data escape quotes.
= 2.1.3 =
* Fixed a compatibility issue with older version of WooCommerce.
= 2.1.2 =
* New feature Cron Job - Initial version.
= 2.1.1 =
* Product Bundle Plugin Support Added.
* Multi lingual option and French translation.
= 2.0.8 =
* Bug Fix: Fixed issues with variation attributes while importing.
= 2.0.7 =
* Bug Fix: Improved parsing of Taxonomies.
= 2.0.6 =
* Feature: Introduced Cron Job( WordPress Scheduled Task) to schedule Export Products into an FTP location in a specific time interval automatically.
= 2.0.5 =
* Feature: Introduced a provision to save multiple mapping profiles.
* Bug Fix: Improved Evaluation field.
= 2.0.4 =
* Enhancement: Provided options for Sort and Delimiter while exporting products.
= 2.0.3 =
* Bug Fix: Improved parsing while importing product price with currency symbol and thousand separator.
= 2.0.2 =
* Bug Fix: Fixed issue while importing grouped product.
= 2.0.1 =
* Bug Fix: Fixed issue with Evaluation field with single quotes.
* Bug Fix: Option to import gallery images.
* Enhancement: Improved help text for Post name and Stock quantity.
* Enhancement: Improved label text for Product type, category , tags and shipping class.
* Enhancement: Included links to Documentation and sample CSV.
= 2.0.0 =
* Improved UI and UX.
* Mapping Option while Export.
= 1.1.0 =
* Updated Export fields including product url link for simple product and variants csv.
* Updated transform and map feature.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.