This feature will be helpful when you are revising product prices, updating your stocks, or are running into maintenance issues, therefore, depriving your site of losing traffic or potential customers.
WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing plugin (Previously known as Prices By User Role) is an ideal solution for enabling catalog mode, setting up wholesale pricing and role-based pricing for the products listed on your WooCommerce store. This plugin brings lots of flexibility with various customisation options. The plugin supports Simple, Variable and Grouped products.
Our WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing plugin offers a comprehensive solution to offer dynamic pricing to different user roles. Like, you can provide discounted rates to wholesale customers, and regular prices to retail customers. Sellers will be able to provide discounts or markups, at the product or global level, based on user role.
Not just that, you can remove Add to Cart button or hide product prices for unregistered users and defined user roles, to turn your store into catalog mode. You can replace Add to Cart button with a custom button on product page and shop page as well. If you wish to redirect your customers to an external site for specific products, you can set a custom URL for product button on the shop page. In addition to this, you can offer role-based tax options as well.
Indeed, this is an ideal WordPress extension for achieving WooCommerce catalog mode, WooCommerce wholesale pricing and WooCommerce role-based pricing for your store.
Last Updated: 6-August-2018
= 2.4.0 =
* Added Check for WooCommerce.
= 2.3.9 =
* Fixed: When Hide Price and Add to cart button the Variable product's variations are getting hidden as well.
= 2.3.8 =
* Compatible with ' Woocoomerce Extra Price Fields ' plugin.
= 2.3.7 =
* Fixed: Page reloads while adding products to cart from Shop page.
= 2.3.6 =
* Exclude selected products from markup discount.
= 2.3.5 =
* Fixed : Price suffix showing in product page even if the price is hidden.
= 2.3.4 =
* Tax Class is now applying for the variable product.
= 2.3.3 =
* Compatible with European number format.
= 2.3.2 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility information updated.
= 2.3.1 =
* Compatible with WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options plugin.
= 2.3.0 =
* Compatible with motor theme.
= 2.2.12 =
* Feature : Setting page price adjustment option for unregistered users.
= 2.2.11 =
* Fixed : Drop down box issue with woocommerce version 3.2.
* Fixed : Hide price option hides even the Variation options.
= 2.2.9 =
* Fixed : Tax display options for cart page made compatible for woocoomerce 3.2
= 2.2.8 =
* fixed:user role based price was not saving for all the variations
= 2.2.7 =
* Compatible with divi theme.
* Fixed hiding regular price hides sale word flash.
* Fixed sale word flash for grouped product.
= 2.2.6 =
* Enhancement: Striked out regular price display when user role price is set for the variable product.
= 2.2.5 =
* Price range display using price filter widget
= 2.2.4 =
* Variable role based price was not saving for variations.
= 2.2.3 =
* Fixed price adjustment conflict on regular and sale price.
* Enhancement: Added the option to hide product in the product page.
= 2.2.2 =
* Fixed problem of Striked prices not showing.
= 2.2.1 =
* Supports discounts and markup for both regular and sale price.
= 2.2.0 =
* Grouped product support, Category based price adjustment, Price adjustment on regular/sale price.
= 2.1.0 =
* Plugin page redesigned.
* Added one click catalog mode feature
* Hide regular price support for both unregistered and user role specific for simple products.
= 2.0.0 =
* Bug Fixes
= 1.6.11 =
* Tax Class Issue Fixed.
= 1.6.10 =
* Bug fix in prices by user role plugin - prices showing correctly for products
= 1.6.9 =
* Bug Fix and full analysis.
= 1.6.8 =
* Variation product Bug Fix on showing Price.
= 1.6.7 =
* decimal fix and Variation Product Tax calculation Fix.
= 1.6.6 =
* Variation products regular price adjustment updates.
= 1.6.5 =
* Fix for guest users price rounding.
= 1.6.4 =
* WC 3.0.1 Variable Product price adjustment fixes.
= 1.6.3 =
* Grouped products Tax option Modified.
= 1.6.1 =
* Bug fix with Tax options.
= 1.6.0 =
* WooCommerce Beta Version Compatibility Tested.
= 1.5.0 =
* User Role Based Tax Class Option Implemented. Inclusive and Exclusive Tax option.
= 1.4.2 =
* tax option table bug fix.
= 1.4.1 =
* Regular price option bug fix with variation products.
= 1.4.0 =
* Discount applying on sales or regular price.
= 1.3.4 =
* Notices and errors resolved.
= 1.3.3 =
* Bug Fix for the issue with taxable property for variable product.
= 1.3.2 =
* Bug Fix for the issue with Sale badge for logged in user.
= 1.3.1 =
* Bug fix for the issue with sale badge.
= 1.3.0 =
* Bug fix for the issue with grouped product showing as free when hide price with text.
= 1.2.9 =
* The plugin works with all decimal separators.
= 1.2.7 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.6 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.4 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.3 =
* Regular price functional change.
= 1.2.1 =
* Extended option to set role priority for tax options and price suffix.
* Made plugin compatible with Chained Products plugin and Bundle Product plugin.
= 1.2.0 =
* Extended role specific price suffix for unregistered user.
= 1.1.9 =
* Plugin is compatible with the lower version than PHP 5.5
= 1.1.8 =
* Technical Change: Changed the priority of the functions.
= 1.1.7 =
* Added feature to replace Add to Cart button with custom button text and URL for user role.
= 1.1.6 =
* Added feature to replace Add to Cart button with custom button text and URL for unregistered user.
= 1.1.5 =
* Added option to Include/Exclude tax at Shop/Cart/Checkout for Specific user role.
* Added option to add suffix to price.
= 1.1.4 =
* Added filter to modify price after calculating price based on user role.
= 1.1.2 =
* Added option to remove Tax for specific user role.
* Improved UI.
= 1.1.1 =
* Hide add to cart at product level.
* Remove tax for specific user role.
= 1.0.9 =
* Option to hide regular price.
= 1.0.7 =
* Throw warning if basic version is active.
* Fixed incorrect variation price issue.
= 1.0.4 =
* Activation Key added.
= 1.0.3 =
* replaced ABSPATH with WP_PLUGIN_DIR.
* Removed redundant code, Fixed showing role price when use role price not selected.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixed an issue while showing regular price.
= 1.0.0 =
* Role based pricing.
* Hide Add to Cart.
* Role Base Price Adjustment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
andal.fox - 1 month agoHi, I'm testing this "catalog mode, wholesale & role based pricing" plugin and wondering if its compatible with the "Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin for WooCommerce" ? I need: - the no tax option based on user roles -> THIS PLUGIN - rolebased price per product (with variations) -> THIS PLUGIN - dynamic price per product/category based on the quantity (if b2b customer orders 3 products then "rolebased price" minus 10% for example).-> Your other plugin: https://www.xadapter.com/product/dynamic-pricing-discounts-woocommerce/ As soon as I active your dynamic pricing discount plugin the role based pricing plugin doesnt work anymore and the products show the "regular price". Please help, if it works I will by all two plugins
Vineet R - 1 month agoHi, In this case, we would suggest you to use "catalog mode, wholesale & role based pricing" plugin for your first need (the no tax option based on user roles). And Dynamic pricing plugin for your other 2 needs- role-based price per product (with variations) and dynamic price per product/category based on the quantity. Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further queries. Regards, Vineet
andal.fox - 1 month agoHi Vineet R, thanks for your reply. I'm fine with the "no tax" option with the first plugin "catalog mode,..." thats working perfect. But I cant find the point in the product where I can set the wholesale price for the product per user role with the "dynamic pricing plugin". I'm looking at Woocommerce -> Products -> My-Testproduct -> General and there I just can see: Regular price Sale price .. Sale Label Sale Regular Label ... But no option like: "Wholesale price based on role: " or something. I'm trying with the "basic" version of the plugin. Is it just available with the "premium" version? Thanks again
Vineet R - 1 month agoHi, If you want to set a rule based on certain user roles, then you have to go to the rule settings, not the product settings. Suppose if you are setting a product rule, then go to edit rule/rule setting-> Allowed roles & Date. Now mention the roles to which the rule should apply on. Then the particular role will be only applied to the specified user roles. Please note that in the basic version of the plugin only product rule have the option to set a rule based on user roles. But, in the premium version, you will get the option for all the rules. Hope this helps. Please let us know the update. Regards, Vineet
andal.fox - 1 month agoHi, ok I understand but with the product rule it will always be calculated based on the regular price of the product in the product general settings. I'm looking for a solution where the b2b customer is able to see the product with a wholesale price per default when he is logged in and if he decides to buy more then 3 or 5 of the same product (for example) then the dynamic pricing plugin would calculate the new overall price based on the wholesale price... Seems that this is not possible with your plugin... If I'm wrong please correct me. Thanks again
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi, You can set a product rule with the user role for whole sale custom role. Set the fixed price option in the product rule for 1 quantity say for example 10$ where as the regular price is 12$ so when a whole sale customer logs in he will see a price of 10$ and if you set another rule as min quantity 3 and max 5 fixed price 8$- then for whole sale customer when adding 3-5 items he will get a rate of 8$ So to achieve this you'll need to set multiple rules. Regards, Lorenzo
bumzweitausend - 2 months agoI'm testing WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing and noticeed that Shipping tax class is not considered the Tax Options Table. I've a simple requirement: I want to set up a wholesale user who don't see and pay taxes at all. Does it work with this plug-in? Everything works fine except shipping tax :-(
bumzweitausend - 2 months agoSure, but i want that shipping tax will be role based calculated: for normal user with tax (and shipping tax) and for wholesale user without any tax. The tax class I set up in the plugin does not affect the shipping tax class. Woocommerse use always the setting: woocommerce->settings->tax->shipping tax class. There are two places in the plugin I expected to set up the visibility of shipping tax. Both ways does not affect the shipping tax class based on roles. 1. If I set up role based visibility of tax it should affect the shipping tax OR 2. If I set up the the role based tax class it should affect the shipping tax class I tested it at the demo site, maybe there is something wrong? Regards, Alex
Lorenzo - 2 months agoHi, You can set up two tax class, 1 standard tax with shipping tax included, and the other Zero Tax with shipping included but 0% And in the plugin tax class settings select the normal customers to show prices including tax, and tax class ->Default. For Whole sale users select Show price Including tax but select the zero rate tax class. If you're having issues setting up this way please raise a ticket and provide admin credentials to your site so that I can check, Regards, Lorenzo