This feature will be helpful when you are revising product prices, updating your stocks, or are running into maintenance issues, therefore, depriving your site of losing traffic or potential customers.
WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing plugin (Previously known as Prices By User Role) is an ideal solution for enabling catalog mode, setting up wholesale pricing and role-based pricing for the products listed on your WooCommerce store. This plugin brings lots of flexibility with various customisation options.
Our WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing plugin offers a comprehensive solution to offer dynamic pricing to different user roles. Like, you can provide discounted rates to wholesale customers, and regular prices to retail customers. Sellers will be able to provide discounts or markups, at the product or global level, based on user role.
Not just that, you can remove Add to Cart button or hide product prices for unregistered users and defined user roles, to turn your store into catalog mode. You can replace Add to Cart button with a custom button on product page and shop page as well. If you wish to redirect your customers to an external site for specific products, you can set a custom URL for product button on the shop page. In addition to this, you can offer role-based tax options as well.
Indeed, this is an ideal WordPress extension for achieving WooCommerce catalog mode, WooCommerce wholesale pricing and WooCommerce role-based pricing for your store.
Last Updated: 19-March-2018
= 2.3.3 =
* Compatible with European number format.
= 2.3.2 =
* Woocommerce Compatibility information updated.
= 2.3.1 =
* Compatible with WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options plugin.
= 2.3.0 =
* Compatible with motor theme.
= 2.2.12 =
* Feature : Setting page price adjustment option for unregistered users.
= 2.2.11 =
* Fixed : Drop down box issue with woocommerce version 3.2.
* Fixed : Hide price option hides even the Variation options.
= 2.2.9 =
* Fixed : Tax display options for cart page made compatible for woocoomerce 3.2
= 2.2.8 =
* fixed:user role based price was not saving for all the variations
= 2.2.7 =
* Compatible with divi theme.
* Fixed hiding regular price hides sale word flash.
* Fixed sale word flash for grouped product.
= 2.2.6 =
* Enhancement: Striked out regular price display when user role price is set for the variable product.
= 2.2.5 =
* Price range display using price filter widget
= 2.2.4 =
* Variable role based price was not saving for variations.
= 2.2.3 =
* Fixed price adjustment conflict on regular and sale price.
* Enhancement: Added the option to hide product in the product page.
= 2.2.2 =
* Fixed problem of Striked prices not showing.
= 2.2.1 =
* Supports discounts and markup for both regular and sale price.
= 2.2.0 =
* Grouped product support, Category based price adjustment, Price adjustment on regular/sale price.
= 2.1.0 =
* Plugin page redesigned.
* Added one click catalog mode feature
* Hide regular price support for both unregistered and user role specific for simple products.
= 2.0.0 =
* Bug Fixes
= 1.6.11 =
* Tax Class Issue Fixed.
= 1.6.10 =
* Bug fix in prices by user role plugin - prices showing correctly for products
= 1.6.9 =
* Bug Fix and full analysis.
= 1.6.8 =
* Variation product Bug Fix on showing Price.
= 1.6.7 =
* decimal fix and Variation Product Tax calculation Fix.
= 1.6.6 =
* Variation products regular price adjustment updates.
= 1.6.5 =
* Fix for guest users price rounding.
= 1.6.4 =
* WC 3.0.1 Variable Product price adjustment fixes.
= 1.6.3 =
* Grouped products Tax option Modified.
= 1.6.1 =
* Bug fix with Tax options.
= 1.6.0 =
* WooCommerce Beta Version Compatibility Tested.
= 1.5.0 =
* User Role Based Tax Class Option Implemented. Inclusive and Exclusive Tax option.
= 1.4.2 =
* tax option table bug fix.
= 1.4.1 =
* Regular price option bug fix with variation products.
= 1.4.0 =
* Discount applying on sales or regular price.
= 1.3.4 =
* Notices and errors resolved.
= 1.3.3 =
* Bug Fix for the issue with taxable property for variable product.
= 1.3.2 =
* Bug Fix for the issue with Sale badge for logged in user.
= 1.3.1 =
* Bug fix for the issue with sale badge.
= 1.3.0 =
* Bug fix for the issue with grouped product showing as free when hide price with text.
= 1.2.9 =
* The plugin works with all decimal separators.
= 1.2.7 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.6 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.4 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.3 =
* Regular price functional change.
= 1.2.1 =
* Extended option to set role priority for tax options and price suffix.
* Made plugin compatible with Chained Products plugin and Bundle Product plugin.
= 1.2.0 =
* Extended role specific price suffix for unregistered user.
= 1.1.9 =
* Plugin is compatible with the lower version than PHP 5.5
= 1.1.8 =
* Technical Change: Changed the priority of the functions.
= 1.1.7 =
* Added feature to replace Add to Cart button with custom button text and URL for user role.
= 1.1.6 =
* Added feature to replace Add to Cart button with custom button text and URL for unregistered user.
= 1.1.5 =
* Added option to Include/Exclude tax at Shop/Cart/Checkout for Specific user role.
* Added option to add suffix to price.
= 1.1.4 =
* Added filter to modify price after calculating price based on user role.
= 1.1.2 =
* Added option to remove Tax for specific user role.
* Improved UI.
= 1.1.1 =
* Hide add to cart at product level.
* Remove tax for specific user role.
= 1.0.9 =
* Option to hide regular price.
= 1.0.7 =
* Throw warning if basic version is active.
* Fixed incorrect variation price issue.
= 1.0.4 =
* Activation Key added.
= 1.0.3 =
* replaced ABSPATH with WP_PLUGIN_DIR.
* Removed redundant code, Fixed showing role price when use role price not selected.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixed an issue while showing regular price.
= 1.0.0 =
* Role based pricing.
* Hide Add to Cart.
* Role Base Price Adjustment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
julientaramarcaz.dev - 4 hours agoBefore buying i've got some questions, firstly does the plugin support bundle products ? And i've red some disappointments about the terms of the license, and in the same way i read this on your description product "No monthly fees or yearly subscription." does that mean that i would be able to use your plugin as long as i want after pay the license for my website ? I might have misunderstood something, english is not my native language. I tried your free version wich is already very good, nice job. Cordially.
Lorenzo - 4 hours agoHi, The plugin is not entirely compatible with the bundled products but it depends on your requirement, and the license is only for a year during which you get updates and support after which this will be revoked, but you'll still be able to use the current version of the plugin installed on your site as long as you wish. Regards, Lorenzo
Dimitar - 2 weeks agoHi. I bought your plugin to use the variable pricing option just to find out that it doesnt work. If I add a role based price markup to a variable product variation it just replaces the regular price and does not add a markup/discount. The plugin works great on simple products though. Please advise
antoniopavone.adw - 3 weeks agoHi, I'm using your plugin but your "Use Role Based Price" doesn't work for each product. I set "Price Adjustment" for my role but I see normal user price. I created a custom user and I've also checked "Check to enforce indvidual price adjustment". Any idea? Thanks Antonio
Philippe - 1 month agoHello XAdapter, it would be very useful if it was possible to manage Hide price / Add to cart by categories. Because at the product level, we can only hide the price or the Add to cart. But me, I would like a customer to know that there is a price/add to cart, but that his actual role does not allow him to access it. Are you planning this for soon?
lilyfauzia - 1 month agoHi Admin, I need help. My website had installed with "WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing" & "Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce". The Dynamic "Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce" plugin had successfully applied and really awesome with expected result. In my website, I have 4 products. 3 products pricing are using "Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce" plugin. Pricing are based on qty bought. 1 product pricing is using "WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing" plugin. Pricing is based on the role based login. At first, when I applied role based product pricing, it just running OK. But suddenly when Pricing are based on qty applied to the 3 products, the role based product pricing become static, which means the price just remain as a regular price even though you login in as any level of user role. Please help me on this. Tq
Lorenzo - 1 month agoHi, The issue you're facing is only with the discount offered to the user roles? The dynamic pricing rules are working fine and only the “WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing” plugin feature is not working? Can you please share a screenshot of the prices set for the one you're facing issues with. Also provide the screenshot for the cart page/product page where you're suppose to get the discounted price. Regards, Lorenzo