You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo Following the Documentation.
Check Live Demo
If you are looking for WooCommerce Role Based Pricing, WooCommerce Catalog Mode or WooCommerce Wholesale Pricing this the right plugin for you.
Last Updated: 29-June-2017
= 1.6.11 =
* Tax Class Issue Fixed.
= 1.6.10 =
* Bug fix in prices by user role plugin - prices showing correctly for products
= 1.6.9 =
* Bug Fix and full analysis.
= 1.6.8 =
* Variation product Bug Fix on showing Price.
= 1.6.7 =
* decimal fix and Variation Product Tax calculation Fix.
= 1.6.6 =
* Variation products regular price adjustment updates.
= 1.6.5 =
* Fix for guest users price rounding.
= 1.6.4 =
* WC 3.0.1 Variable Product price adjustment fixes.
= 1.6.3 =
* Grouped products Tax option Modified.
= 1.6.1 =
* Bug fix with Tax options.
= 1.6.0 =
* WooCommerce Beta Version Compatibility Tested.
= 1.5.0 =
* User Role Based Tax Class Option Implemented. Inclusive and Exclusive Tax option.
= 1.4.2 =
* tax option table bug fix.
= 1.4.1 =
* Regular price option bug fix with variation products.
= 1.4.0 =
* Discount applying on sales or regular price.
= 1.3.4 =
* Notices and errors resolved.
= 1.3.3 =
* Bug Fix for the issue with taxable property for variable product.
= 1.3.2 =
* Bug Fix for the issue with Sale badge for logged in user.
= 1.3.1 =
* Bug fix for the issue with sale badge.
= 1.3.0 =
* Bug fix for the issue with grouped product showing as free when hide price with text.
= 1.2.9 =
* The plugin works with all decimal separators.
= 1.2.7 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.6 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.4 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.3 =
* Regular price functional change.
= 1.2.1 =
* Extended option to set role priority for tax options and price suffix.
* Made plugin compatible with Chained Products plugin and Bundle Product plugin.
= 1.2.0 =
* Extended role specific price suffix for unregistered user.
= 1.1.9 =
* Plugin is compatible with the lower version than PHP 5.5
= 1.1.8 =
* Technical Change: Changed the priority of the functions.
= 1.1.7 =
* Added feature to replace Add to Cart button with custom button text and URL for user role.
= 1.1.6 =
* Added feature to replace Add to Cart button with custom button text and URL for unregistered user.
= 1.1.5 =
* Added option to Include/Exclude tax at Shop/Cart/Checkout for Specific user role.
* Added option to add suffix to price.
= 1.1.4 =
* Added filter to modify price after calculating price based on user role.
= 1.1.2 =
* Added option to remove Tax for specific user role.
* Improved UI.
= 1.1.1 =
* Hide add to cart at product level.
* Remove tax for specific user role.
= 1.0.9 =
* Option to hide regular price.
= 1.0.7 =
* Throw warning if basic version is active.
* Fixed incorrect variation price issue.
= 1.0.4 =
* Activation Key added.
= 1.0.3 =
* replaced ABSPATH with WP_PLUGIN_DIR.
* Removed redundant code, Fixed showing role price when use role price not selected.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixed an issue while showing regular price.
= 1.0.0 =
* Role based pricing.
* Hide Add to Cart.
* Role Base Price Adjustment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
roel - 1 month agohi how can i exclude categories, my user needs to get 30% discount but not on all products how dos we do this
Veeresh - 1 month agoHello Roel, Plugin settings page we have an option to set prices based on Individual Product. Please refer "Individual product adjustment" for this. (Category wise we are not dealing) By using this feature, You can set different discounts for different products role wise. Hope this helps.Let us know if you have any queries. for further discussion, Please raise a request HERE Regards, Veeresh
Philippe - 1 month ago#1 Screenshot for a simple product: Problem: the price is displayed in duplicate and includes the label "Promo" for the logged users with "Customer" role and the Tax Options setting is on "Show Price Excluding Tax in Cart and Checkout". https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/RICnOK4B1cyQTCU https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/RICnOK4B1cyQTCU #2 For a variable product, the prices displayed of the variables options are not the same as defined in the product. Of course, nothing about this price is set in Price by User Role https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/RICnOK4B1cyQTCU https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/RICnOK4B1cyQTCU https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/RICnOK4B1cyQTCU https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/RICnOK4B1cyQTCU
Philippe - 1 month agoToo many bugs in this extension, I want to be refunded. You asked me to wait so that you corrected the problems reported but now I realize that your extension made me lose money: the options of my products were not counted in the basket !! (options defined via "WooCommerce Product Add-ons") That's enough now, I've been patient, I want to be refunded.
Veeresh - 1 month agoHello Philippe, Not to worry, As we promise we will definitely refund you as we promise. Refund is not a problem, But we really would like to fix your all issues. Tracking of conversation and following up of developments will be better in our support channel. So that we can follow all your issue in one place and that is the better way to address those quickly. Please raise a request HERE We will get back to you soon. Also, Mention your order number in the request. Thank you. Regards, Veeresh
Philippe - 2 months agoWhen a Tax Option is set regarding Cart & Checkout, this produces a Fatal Error on variable products. (but not on simple products). Tax settings https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/M4CUKcYS8TIZgyz Fatal Error on variable products https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/W2ZxMMihbxxosDP
Veeresh - 2 months agoHello Philippe, We fixed this issue in our new version of the plugin (v.1.6.8) Please deactivate and delete the old version before activating the new version. Hope this helps. If you have any queries, Please raise a request HERE Regards, Veeresh Team XA
Philippe - 2 months agoThank for the last version (1.6.9): there is no more "Fatal Error"… … but now, an other problem is back: prices are show in duplicate. (And simple products are considered as on Sale (with an label "Promo" in my screen capture) Variable Product : https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/MHLlM7T80I8UOdi Simple Product : https://cutecase.fr/cloud/index.php/s/Nr9nzVKgaByCq32