You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo Following the Documentation.
Check Live Demo
You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you are looking for WooCommerce Role Based Pricing, WooCommerce Catalog Mode or WooCommerce Wholesale Pricing this the right plugin for you.
This plugin will help the seller to provide dynamic pricing to different customer groups based on their user role.
For example, using this plugin seller can provide discounted rates to wholesale customers and regular prices to retail customers. Seller will be able to provide discount or markups at product or global level based on user role.
The plugin also provides options to hide WooCommerce Product Prices and “Add to Cart” button. This option is available for unregistered users and defined user roles. Using this feature, the seller will be able to run the store in “Catalog Mode”.
Last Updated: 13-Jan-2017
= 1.2.9 =
* The plugin works with all decimal separators.
= 1.2.7 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.6 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.4 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.2.3 =
* Regular price functional change.
= 1.2.1 =
* Extended option to set role priority for tax options and price suffix.
* Made plugin compatible with Chained Products plugin and Bundle Product plugin.
= 1.2.0 =
* Extended role specific price suffix for unregistered user.
= 1.1.9 =
* Plugin is compatible with the lower version than PHP 5.5
= 1.1.8 =
* Technical Change: Changed the priority of the functions.
= 1.1.7 =
* Added feature to replace Add to Cart button with custom button text and URL for user role.
= 1.1.6 =
* Added feature to replace Add to Cart button with custom button text and URL for unregistered user.
= 1.1.5 =
* Added option to Include/Exclude tax at Shop/Cart/Checkout for Specific user role.
* Added option to add suffix to price.
= 1.1.4 =
* Added filter to modify price after calculating price based on user role.
= 1.1.2 =
* Added option to remove Tax for specific user role.
* Improved UI.
= 1.1.1 =
* Hide add to cart at product level.
* Remove tax for specific user role.
= 1.0.9 =
* Option to hide regular price.
= 1.0.7 =
* Throw warning if basic version is active.
* Fixed incorrect variation price issue.
= 1.0.4 =
* Activation Key added.
= 1.0.3 =
* replaced ABSPATH with WP_PLUGIN_DIR.
* Removed redundant code, Fixed showing role price when use role price not selected.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixed an issue while showing regular price.
= 1.0.0 =
* Role based pricing.
* Hide Add to Cart.
* Role Base Price Adjustment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
wndufdl - 1 day agoHi. there I tried to send mail through your homepage but it was not. Your plug-in is really great. This is the function that I was looking for. However, there was one problem. The plug-in was applied, The registration section disappeared. Only the login section is visible. I did not use another membership plug-in Just based on woocommerce. Would you please tell me how to handle this? Thank you. Best regard.
michael20 - 1 week agoHello I use the free version of your plugin and all prices uses comma as decimal mark. But a price like 90,50 will display as 90,00. If i change it to 90.50 it shows correctly on my website. I need to change a lot of prices to fix this manually. Is this a bug or do you have a solution that accepts commas as decimal mark? I noticed this topic also was active three months ago but without any solution posted. Kind regards, Michael
Jaap - 1 week agoHi, I'm using your premium version of the plugin! I've setup a discount of 45% for the administrator role. Next I setup that the prices should show "excluding tax in store". When opening my shop it shows the prices with the discount which is good, however still with tax added. So example: Product A shows €148.47 instead of (€148.47 / 1.21) = €122.71. I'm using the "user role editor" plugin together with your premium plugin. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is that option in your plugin not mentioned for what I try to achieve?
Mark - 1 week agoHi, We will be glad to help you. Please go to WooCommerce>Setting>Pricing and Discount Go to price adjustment settings and make sure the administrator role is on the top. Now go to tax options, enable it and select tax type as Show Price Excluding Tax in shop. Drag and drop the administrator role to the top. Here are the links to the screenshots https://snag.gy/4vQZ3m.jpg https://snag.gy/UKf5OP.jpg If you are still facing the issue then please provide us the login credentials and URL to your website through email. Regards, Team Xadapter
london2atl - 1 month agoHi, I've been searching the web for a solution to my need and this thus far seems the closest. Is it possible to have specific item for specified users only with this plugin, so I have regular prices for Item A price (showing add to cart) Item B price (showing add to cart) Item C (professionals only) doesn't show pricing to user roles that are not professionals. Item D (price)(showing add to cart) For Item C, if not professionals, is it possible to have them apply to be professionals when they click on (professionals only) It does seem like your plugin can manage this but does it turn off add to cart for all products or I can choose the products I want to be turned off for? look at this website gtechniq dot com, don't wanna link to their website but if you scroll down a little on that page, you'll see that the first item could only be bought by specific users while other products could be bought by the public. Thanks
elvin - 1 month agoHi London2atl, Yes, you can do it with our plugin. You have an option 'Role Based Pricing' at the product level. Select all the user roles except the user role for which you want to show 'Add to Cart' and save it. Now the product will show 'Add to Cart' only to the user role which is not selected. You can also test it in the Demo Site.