Similarly, you can create a rule for other product categories and opt for USPS in it as they seem to be cheaper within US.
WooCommerce Multiple Carrier Shipping Plugin combines the power of table rate shipping with real time rates from shipping companies like FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL Express & Stamps.com (USPS) to give you a complete shipping solution for your business. Yes, you heard it right! You can have the rates from all the three major carriers with this one great plugin.
Now, easily configure Shipping companies or services of the various shipping carriers based on rules using the powerful table rate platform of this plugin.One outstanding feature that sets apart this plugin from its competitors is the fact that you can set rules using various parameters like shipping class, Product category, Prices based on weight, item quantity and price and make your shipping hassle free.
So now, easily set your shipping based on different geographies and make the most from your preferential zones.
|All FedEx Domestic Services|
|All UPS Domestic Services|
|All USPS Domestic Services|
|All DHL Express Domestic Services|
|All USPS Domestic Services using Stamps.com|
|All FedEx International Services|
|All UPS International Services|
|All USPS International Services|
|All DHL Express Services|
|All USPS Intl Services using Stamps.com|
This feature is added under a different tab (WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Area Management). By using this module you can easily create your own areas using: Country Name, City Name, State and Postal Code. After adding an area you can go to the plugin main page and set a rule for this area.
The below table should help you compare the features of Multi-carrier plugin with that of the following top-selling shipping plugins:
Last Updated: 17-April-2018
= 1.4.0 =
* Support for Stamps packing type Letter, Large Envelope or Flat, Regional Rate Box A, Regional Rate Box B, Regional Rate Box C, Legal Flat Rate Envelope.
* Support for USPS flat rate boxes.
* Introduced Volumetric weight concept
* Made compatible with Dokan Multivendor.
* Handling unassigned product category
* Removed some Stamps services which were not applicable.
= 1.3.12 =
* Fix : Shipping method name was showing as Multi Carrier Shipping in Cart and Checkout page instead of taking the individual name for that rule.
= 1.3.11 =
* Printing proper message on API key generation (Success/failure).
= 1.3.10 =
* Fix: Error handling for response returned by server.
= 1.3.9 =
* Fix: JS error while adding a new area.
= 1.3.8 =
* Change: Omitted group name appearing with shipping method name.
= 1.3.7 =
* Fix: Rate is not appearing if method name is not provided for grouped rule.
= 1.3.5 =
* Fixed PHP compatibility issue for 5.3
= 1.3.4 =
* Fixed Origin Country/State not saving.
= 1.3.3 =
* updated origin Country/State List field.
= 1.3.2 =
* Fixed error while checkout if state list is empty.
= 1.3.1 =
* bug fix for min weight =0.
= 1.3.0 =
* Added Box Packing |
* Added option to set (min/max) (weight/price/qnty) for a rule if the type is any_product or any_category
= 1.2.3 =
* Bug fix for zone area based rules not getting applied.
= 1.2.2 =
* Bug fix for Rule Group Area Filter not working.
= 1.2.1 =
* Fixed auto refresh when address is residential on checkout.
= 1.2.0 =
* Major Bug Fix in Weight Based Packing.
= 1.1.7 =
* Added SmartPost.
* Added option on checkout page for residential rates.
= 1.1.6 =
* Added Link for shippingcalculator.storepep.com in admin page.
= 1.1.4 =
* Added "Recipient is Residential Address" Fields in admin settings and bug fix for Max Package Weight.
= 1.1.1 =
* Compatible with Shipping pro.
= 1.1.0 =
* Woocommerce 3.0.0 compatible
= 1.0.3 =
* Added Support for DHL and USPS(Stamps.com).
= 1.0.2 =
* Improved Security By Encrypting Authentication Details.
= 1.0.0 =
* Realtime rates.
* Configure Shipping Areas.
* Support for UPS, USPS and FedEx.
* Set rules based on Shipping Class, Category, Shipping Area, Etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
FedEx Account Integration
You need to enter the following details for the plugin to work. You can get these details from Fedex.
FedEx Account Number
FedEx Meter Number
Web Services Key
Web Services Password
Step-by-step instructions on ‘How to Get API Access From FedEx’ is available in our documentation.
USPS Account Integration
You need to enter the following details for the plugin to work. You can get these details from USPS.
USPS User ID
We have explained it in our documentation.
Michael - 2 months agoHi, SSL is mandatory for this Plugin this plugin prime version how me SSL error.
jfedison - 2 months agoI am testing "Multiple Carrier Shipping Plugin" on our site: www.groomershelper.com/1woo I have Item QTY: Min = 1 & Max = 5 When I test in in the cart in shows the correct USPS Priority shipping for 1 item, but if I add 2 or more it defaults to the Fallback Rate. I even tried setting the Max = 100 Is this because I am testing the FREE version, maybe it doesn't happen in the paid version.
Anindo - 2 months agoHi Jfedison, Ideally this should not happen. Even with multiple items, the rate should show. Would it be possible for you to raise this issue in the wordpress support forum. This way, all customers who are facing this issue will get to understand the resolution of this. Also, once you have posted this in wordpress forum, you can also attach the Request and response info in the thread so that our team can check the problem and help you. Here is a video that will help you to understand how to get the request and response by enabling the debug mode. Here is a video on how to debug higher rates Once you provide us the info in the wordpress forum, it will be easier for us to debug and resolve your problem.
temparabgay - 3 months agoHello, Is it necessary to use rule table. I dont want to create any shipping zone too. Is it possible to show/calculate the cost for product in checkout page without setting any shipping zone and rule table. I want to show all carrier in check out like shown here. Sample . like this 1. DHL 2. FedEx 3. UPS Thank you
Anindo - 3 months agoHi, The plugin works based on rules. So if you want to show any shipping carrier, you have to create a rule for it. Do not worry. It is very easy to do that. Here is the setting up article for the same : https://www.xadapter.com/setting-multi-carrier-shipping-plugin-woocommerce/ We are also in the process of releasing a video on how to setup the plugin. If you need the video, let us know. We will then share it by end of day.
jeffrey2 - 4 months agoInstalled this on a new site and noticed the admin page under WooCommerce, Settings, Shipping, Multi-Carrier Shipping seems to be broken. I get a 404 error. I then tested it on our 2 operational sites that I updated already and sure enough both are giving me 404 as well.
Anindo - 4 months agoHi Jeffrey, That's strange, as our Multi-carrier plugin is functional. You can even check the demo site - http://multiplecarriershippingdemo.wooforce.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=shipping§ion=wf_multi_carrier_shipping However, we understand that you may be facing problems. In that case, can you please allow our experts to login to your website and check the problem?
Anindo - 4 months agoHi Jeffrey, That's very strange. If in future this kind of an event happens, we request you to immediately check our demo site here - http://multiplecarriershippingdemo.wooforce.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=shipping§ion=wf_multi_carrier_shipping If our demo site does not work, then there may be a problem with the server.