Our Estimated Delivery Date and Time Plugin for WooCommerce is the simplest solution in the market for providing estimates to customers. This Estimated Delivery Date and Time Plugin works seamlessly on the Product page, Cart page and the Checkout page. The most outstanding feature of this plugin is the range of rules that can be used in conjunction with each other to generate product delivery date estimates. You can also very easily select from a list of date formats such that it becomes easy for customers. There is also a host of customizations available in the plugin like an option to set Minimum Delivery Days, changing the product page text, marking all working days, etc.
If you wish to skip some days or include holidays in the estimated delivery period, you can specify the date range for the same. This date range will be not be considered for the calculation of estimated delivery date.
Based on your customer’s shipping address, the estimated delivery date might differ. Some shipments might need more time to reach, while some lesser than expected. Hence, the plugin provides handy option to help you configure the estimated number of delivery days based on Shipping zones.
You can provide an estimated delivery date for each Shipping Zone. This estimated number of days is calculated with parameters configured in the general settings.
You can now define estimated number of delivery days for each Shipping class!
The specified days is calculated with parameters, like working days, minimum delivery days among other things configured in the general settings of the plugin.
Similar to Shipping class and Shipping zone, you can define estimated delivery days for Shipping method as well.
In addition to default shipping methods of WooCommerce, you can define estimation days for shipping methods of premium shipping extensions like FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS and so on.
Shipping services have variable delivery dates. But with our plugin, you can define custom delivery dates for each service. You just need to define ID of respective shipping method and number of delivery days.
No need to worry where the estimated delivery date information might appear, as this information is easily available in product page, cart page, checkout page and customer order page as well.
If you want to take general holidays into account or want to include custom holidays, you can define a date or date range during which the delivery will not be possible. This period will be skipped from the calculation of estimated delivery date.
Assign delivery dates based on:
- Shipping Class: Fragility, weight, dimension or other factors that are classified using shipping classes might need different time to ship and deliver. The plugin provides convenient option to assign the number of delivery days based on shipping class.
- Shipping Zones: Like shipping classes, different geographical location might also need different time to ship and deliver. Say, If your business is based in New York, United States, it would take less time to deliver to Canada when compared to China. Hence, the plugin allows you to assign custom delivery days for each shipping zone.
- Shipping Method: In addition to WooCommerce default shipping methods (Flat rate, Free shipping & Local pickup), you can also assign custom delivery days for shipping services of FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS and so on.
Say, you have some FedEx Priority service and wish to apply custom delivery dates to this, the plugin provides an effortless approach to achieve this.
Time Limit for accepting order:
You can set a custom time limit after which the delivery is estimated to next working day. This feature will be helpful in adjusting delivery time with your store timings.
Multiple date format option:
Choose your desired date format from a list of options provided.
Custom text display:
You can define any desired text for the display. You can set simple text or define date range (with lower and higher range value) for estimated delivery.
For example, if the date lower range is 3 and delivery date is 08/03/2017, the start range for the delivery will be 08/01/2017 in the specified date format.
Choose Time Zone:
Choose the timezone you would like to follow. You can select either UTC or WP Time Zone. The estimated delivery date will be based on the selected time zone.
A shop owner requires deliveries to be set based on shipping class and shipping zones. So he frames these rules in the plugin as shown:
- 2 days for shipping class “Clothes”.
- 3 days for shipping zone “Europe”.
So, a purchase of clothes made from Europe will be shown an estimated delivery of 2 + 3 = 5 days.
The plugin makes deliveries so simple!
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo Following the Documentation.
Check Live Demo
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.
Want to Consult Us on a Unique Case or Got a Question? Contact us. We will be Quick!
Last Updated: 24-November-2017
= 1.5.2 =
* Setting page loading code optimized.
= 1.5.1 =
* Holiday is not picking for a certain date formate.
= 1.5.0 =
* New feature: Introduced new option Calculation Mode.
* Tweak: 'Start from Next Working Day' option in the settings page.
* Revamped Estimated delivery calculation algorithm
= 1.3.5 =
* Changed Algorithm for calculating Estimated delivery
* Bug fixed: For Multiple products in cart, Next day delivery date
= 1.3.4 =
* Revamped the settings page.
= 1.3.3 =
* Fixed Estimated delivery calculating incorrectly on admin order page.
* Code optimized.
= 1.3.2 =
* Fixed shipping method was not working on checkout page
* Fixed not working with older version of PHP.
* Fixed conflict with the Basic version of the plugin.
= 1.3.0 =
* New Feature Estimate Delivery by Shipping Method
* Revamped overall code.
= 1.2.4 =
* Fix: PHP warnings on cart and order-received page on fresh install
* Fix: Endless loop on car page on fresh install
* Fix: Going white space on Holidays To address field as default
* Default values for Working Days
* Placeholders for Holidays fields
= 1.2.3 =
* Estimated Delivery Text Designed in Product Page
= 1.2.2 =
* Estimated Delivery Date before Space Added.
= 1.2.1 =
* Warnings and Notices Fix.
= 1.2.0 =
* New Calculation Feature Added.
= 1.1.0 =
*Estimated Delivery Supports (UTC & GMT) Time Zones.
= 1.0.7 =
* Product Page Bug Fix.
= 1.0.6 =
* Added shipping zone based date estimation in cart page.
= 1.0.5 =
* Fixed bug for date range.
= 1.0.4 =
* Added date lower and higher range option.
= 1.0.3 =
* Feature: Added option to select text with simple and actual date range.
= 1.0.2 =
* Added feature to show default cut-off time for the days of the week.
* Enhanced the delivery option Display.
* Bug fix about the Licence Activation window.
= 1.0.1 =
* Code Level Changes.
= 1.0.0 =
* Delivery Estimate.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.