XAdapter Dynamic Pricing Plugin for WooCommerce helps you to easily apply dynamic discounts and prices at product, combination, category and cart levels. The plugin offers dynamic pricing without complex calculations and configuration on the admin panel. You can easily apply complex rules based on the percentage or flat discounts, or even dynamically set a new price without too much effort. One outstanding feature that sets apart this plugin from its competitors is the special control it gives to store owners to set a maximum discount limit over every rule.
Last Updated: 20-September-2017
= 3.0.4 =
* Added a Description row if no rules present.
= 3.0.3 =
* WPML Compatible & supports decimal in discount field.
= 3.0.2 =
* Slashed regular price on variable_product_html
= 3.0.1 =
* Modified UI Product Rules
* Modified UI Category Rules
* Modified UI Combinational Rules
* Modified UI Category Combinational Rules
* Modified UI Cart Rules
* Modified UI BOGO Rules
* Modified UI Settings Page
* Added JSON Import / Export
* Added New Modes for Execution "First Match" , "All Matched", "Best Discount"
* Added Repeat Rule Option to Product Rules
= 2.5.0 =
* Bug Fixed: Need to refresh cart page to get a discount.
* Fixed price rule was not showing correctly on checkout page
= 2.4.8 =
* Fixed.Dynamic pricing not showing on Category page
= 2.4.7 =
* Fixed. Discount was not Showing on Category Page.
= 2.4.6 =
* Fixed XSS Vulnerability.
= 2.4.5 =
* Bug Fix undefined function wc_format_sale_price().
= 2.4.4 =
* Fixed Variable Price HTML and Cart infinite loop in buy and get free offer.
= 2.4.3 =
* Skip Execution for bad product data.
= 2.4.2 =
* Bug Fix related to saved product rules table.
= 2.4.1 =
* Adjustment support for line_item_discount.
= 2.4.0 =
* Fixed issue with mini cart showing wrong prices.
= 2.3.1 =
* Fix for warning in rules if product does not have weight.
= 2.3.0 =
* added fixed price option in cart rules.
= 2.2.2 =
* Added Option to modify regular price instead of sale price.
= 2.2.1 =
* bug fix for "product rules> all products in cart" option now supports variable products.
= 2.2.0 =
* Added new feature in product rules to apply rule for all items in cart.
= 2.1.0 =
* Added a shortcode to show offers on a page
* Added a filter to change variable price html using snippet
* Added a new setting in admin panel to set any rule as recurring
= 1.5.1 =
* Compatiblity issue fix with some plugins.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added new feature to import/export rules.
= 1.4.1 =
* Bug Fix in Show Discount on line item feature.
= 1.4.0 =
* Added filter on discount label (cart/checkout page) so that user can change it with snippet.
= 1.3.9 =
* Added Portuguese (Brazilian) language support.
= 1.3.8 =
*Updated a part of German Translation
= 1.3.7 =
*Fixed Offers table not showing in older version.
= 1.3.6 =
* Bux Fix for category combinational rules (category dropdown was not populating with new categories).
= 1.3.5 =
* Added Support for Cart Widget to show discounted prices (only for simple products).
= 1.3.4 =
* Updated Language Translation.
= 1.3.3 =
* Added New Field For Discount Adjustment in Every Rule.
= 1.3.2 =
* Added "total no. of items" option in the Cart rules.
= 1.3.1 =
* Bug Fix ( category rules for variation).
= 1.3.0 =
= 1.2.7 =
* Added option to show list of offers on product page.
= 1.2.6 =
* Pricing Table for Category in Product Rule.
* Strict/Best Discount Mode Settings.
= 1.2.5 =
* Now Compatible with Woocommerce (2.7, 3.0).
= 1.2.4 =
* Bug Fix (Supports discount on multiple items in cart with same product id).
= 1.2.3 =
* Bug fix in "Buy and Get Free (Offers)", feature working.
= 1.2.2 =
* Option to show discounts at product level on cart page.
* Option to change position of product pricing table on product page.
= 1.2.1 =
* Added option to change units in pricing table from plugins settings.
= 1.2.0 =
* Spanish language Support.
= 1.1.8 =
* Supports Variable Products in product rules.
= 1.1.7 =
* Added Category option in Product Rules.
= 1.1.6 =
* Bug Fix: Removed High Dynamic Array creation from Category And Cart Rules Calculation.
* Bug Fix: category and cart script updated.
= 1.1.5 =
* Bug Fix: Category rule not working with large quantity.
= 1.1.4 =
* Bug Fix in Buy and Get Free Offers.
= 1.1.3 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.1.2 =
* Compatible with Prices by User Role plugin.
= 1.1.1 =
* Bug Fix about Add to Cart button (infinite loop).
= 1.1.0 =
* Enhanced Error Handling.
= 1.0.9 =
* Supports PHP 7.0.0
= 1.0.7 =
* WPML Supported
* Bug Fixes.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial version.
* Product rules.
* Combinational Rules.
* Category Rules.
* Cart Rules.
* Buy some get some free.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
iltth - 3 days agoHello, I have 3 Combinational Rules for 3 products (A, B, and C): 1. A+B = flat discount $39 2. A+C = flat discount $39 3. A+B+C = flat discount $199 Is it possible to repeat the rules? For example when someone buys "A+B" and "A+B+C", so they can get a discount of $39+199. Or when they buy "2A+2B+2C" to get a discount of $199+199. Many thanks!!
info901 - 5 days agoHi guys I have installed your free Dynamic Pricing plugin on my wordpress site and set up a 25% discount on a single product. The Price DOES change on my single product page and it appears with the SALE banner which is great. The problem is on my category homepage, the price DOES NOT change and the banner does NOT appear BUT it will only appear when I am logged in as admin!!! If I log in as admin then I can see the reduced price live on the website on both home page and single product page but as soon as I log out it disappears. I have set the discount Allowed Roles available to ALL and am using Blazsok theme. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
fourkosi - 6 days agoHi, I'm deciding to buy this plugin. I would like to know that is there any Member Rewards/points plugin that compatible with this plugin? Or you guys have any Member Rewards/Points plugin recommendation? Thanks
Anindo - 6 days agoHi Fourkosi, Unfortunately, at this point, we do not have any members/rewards plugin in our inventory. Also, we cannot guarantee compatibility with any external plugin. However, you can make a purchase and try the plugin. Let us know if you face any issue. In any case, you can take a refund within 30 days of the purchase.
fourkosi - 3 hours agoHi Anindo, Thanks for reply. I already purchased. Really good plugin! Another question. I would like to set the role 'VIP customer' always get discount 15%. I set by using "Cart Rules" with Allowed Roles 'VIP customer'. but I don't want this offer appear on the product page. It's kind of our secret offer. Can I hide only this offer? (but others appear as normal) Thank you.
kory - 1 week agoWith this plugin can I set specific user roles to have a minimum order amount of say $250 along with everything else?
lars - 1 week agoWe have all our discount / bulk discounts stored in our ERP system and would like to export them into a discount plugin. However most plugins uses a strange psudo json format saved in a options table. How are the discounts saved in your module? Best regards, Lars