You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo Following the Documentation.
Check Live Demo
Are you looking for a one-stop solution to offer discounts to your customers at multiple levels? Do you feel the available solutions are too complicated to set up? Are you feeling not in control of your profitability, when high discounts are offered? The answer is Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce Plugin!
This WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Plugin helps you to easily apply dynamic discounts and prices at product, combination, category and cart levels. Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce is the best plugin currently in the market that offers dynamic pricing without complex calculations and configuration on the admin panel. With the help of our plugin, you can easily apply complex rules based on the percentage or flat discounts, or even dynamically set a new price without too much effort. One outstanding feature that sets apart this plugin from its competitors is the special control it gives to store owners to set a maximum discount limit over every rule. Most others won’t offer you this unique feature.
Last Updated: 17-July-2017
= 2.4.1 =
* Adjustment support for line_item_discount.
= 2.4.0 =
* Fixed issue with mini cart showing wrong prices.
= 2.3.1 =
* Fix for warning in rules if product does not have weight.
= 2.3.0 =
* added fixed price option in cart rules.
= 2.2.2 =
* Added Option to modify regular price instead of sale price.
= 2.2.1 =
* bug fix for "product rules> all products in cart" option now supports variable products.
= 2.2.0 =
* Added new feature in product rules to apply rule for all items in cart.
= 2.1.0 =
* Added a shortcode to show offers on a page
* Added a filter to change variable price html using snippet
* Added a new setting in admin panel to set any rule as recurring
= 1.5.1 =
* Compatiblity issue fix with some plugins.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added new feature to import/export rules.
= 1.4.1 =
* Bug Fix in Show Discount on line item feature.
= 1.4.0 =
* Added filter on discount label (cart/checkout page) so that user can change it with snippet.
= 1.3.9 =
* Added Portuguese (Brazilian) language support.
= 1.3.8 =
*Updated a part of German Translation
= 1.3.7 =
*Fixed Offers table not showing in older version.
= 1.3.6 =
* Bux Fix for category combinational rules (category dropdown was not populating with new categories).
= 1.3.5 =
* Added Support for Cart Widget to show discounted prices (only for simple products).
= 1.3.4 =
* Updated Language Translation.
= 1.3.3 =
* Added New Field For Discount Adjustment in Every Rule.
= 1.3.2 =
* Added "total no. of items" option in the Cart rules.
= 1.3.1 =
* Bug Fix ( category rules for variation).
= 1.3.0 =
= 1.2.7 =
* Added option to show list of offers on product page.
= 1.2.6 =
* Pricing Table for Category in Product Rule.
* Strict/Best Discount Mode Settings.
= 1.2.5 =
* Now Compatible with Woocommerce (2.7, 3.0).
= 1.2.4 =
* Bug Fix (Supports discount on multiple items in cart with same product id).
= 1.2.3 =
* Bug fix in "Buy and Get Free (Offers)", feature working.
= 1.2.2 =
* Option to show discounts at product level on cart page.
* Option to change position of product pricing table on product page.
= 1.2.1 =
* Added option to change units in pricing table from plugins settings.
= 1.2.0 =
* Spanish language Support.
= 1.1.8 =
* Supports Variable Products in product rules.
= 1.1.7 =
* Added Category option in Product Rules.
= 1.1.6 =
* Bug Fix: Removed High Dynamic Array creation from Category And Cart Rules Calculation.
* Bug Fix: category and cart script updated.
= 1.1.5 =
* Bug Fix: Category rule not working with large quantity.
= 1.1.4 =
* Bug Fix in Buy and Get Free Offers.
= 1.1.3 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.1.2 =
* Compatible with Prices by User Role plugin.
= 1.1.1 =
* Bug Fix about Add to Cart button (infinite loop).
= 1.1.0 =
* Enhanced Error Handling.
= 1.0.9 =
* Supports PHP 7.0.0
= 1.0.7 =
* WPML Supported
* Bug Fixes.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial version.
* Product rules.
* Combinational Rules.
* Category Rules.
* Cart Rules.
* Buy some get some free.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
benoit1 - 2 days ago
Notice: Undefined variable: rule in [...]\plugins\dynamic-pricing-and-discounts-for-woocommerce-basic-version\public\valid-rules-class\product-rules.php on line 217With Woocommerce default template. Why ?
domitilla - 1 week agoHi and thanks for the fantastic plugin. I have an issue: With a category rule (dresses) I can see: in the shop page and in the product page both price discounted (87,50 - 87,50) instead (125.00 - 87,50) in the category page the discount is not applied in the previw cart (popup) prices are wrong. in the cart page prices are ok! (I've tried to setup even a product rule to a category, but this is not working at all) thanks in advance D.
Veeresh - 1 week agoHello Dimitilla, Thank you for reaching us. Not to worry we will help you in fixing your issues. We need more information on your issue to analyze and give you a solution. Please raise a request HERE to our support team. and explain your query. We are eager to help you. Thank you. Regards, Veeresh
pyro.azmade - 1 month agoi am selling 1 product for $10 and want to offer 2 for $14.95 ..how would i go about that? im new, sorry.
achintam - 1 month agoHi, We just bought your Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce plugin. Updated it V 1.5.0. Yet I see "There is a new version of Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce available. View version 1.5.0 details or update now" message in my WP Admin > Installed Plugins. I've updated it 3-4 times now and the message still shows up. How can I fix the problem? I've set up qty. based discounts per product. The plugin is not applying the discount for first qty. rule for quantity 600 through 2,9999. How do I fix this? I've tried it with 600, 601, 700 and other quantities more than 600 but less than 2,999. It works right when I enter a quantity = 3,000 or more. (That's tier 2) Do I need to set up the first rule for no discount for quantities below 600 (min. qty. for price break)? How can I set up a rule for 0% discount for quantities below 600? When I enter 0 in the Value field, I get an error that says "Please Enter All Fields!! Then Save." It takes a over 3 minutes to update the cart totals when I enter a quantity of 10,000 in my cart. Why is that? We are hosted with WPEngine so it is not likely to be a server issue. Also, the discount amount at the bottom doesn't change from -$74.8925 for any quantity more than 10,000. You can see the problem here https://globaloring.wpengine.com/product/n70001/ We have 20K SKUs, each with 5 different quantity breaks and discount percentages. Will the performance take a bigger hit if we import all those discount tables? I've exported the discount table that I have set up for one product. Please take a look at my CSV file here and let me know if I've set up the rules incorrectly. Regards, Achinta