You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo Following the Documentation.
Check Live Demo
Are you looking for a one-stop solution to offer discounts to your customers at multiple levels? Do you feel the available solutions are too complicated to set up? Are you feeling not in control of your profitability, when high discounts are offered? The answer is Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce Plugin!
This WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Plugin helps you to easily apply dynamic discounts and prices at product, combination, category and cart levels. Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce is the best plugin currently in the market that offers dynamic pricing without complex calculations and configuration on the admin panel. With the help of our plugin, you can easily apply complex rules based on the percentage or flat discounts, or even dynamically set a new price without too much effort. One outstanding feature that sets apart this plugin from its competitors is the special control it gives to store owners to set a maximum discount limit over every rule. Most others won’t offer you this unique feature.
Last Updated: 16-March-2017
= 1.2.5 =
* Now Compatible with Woocommerce (2.7, 3.0).
= 1.2.4 =
* Bug Fix (Supports discount on multiple items in cart with same product id).
= 1.2.3 =
* Bug fix in "Buy and Get Free (Offers)", feature working.
= 1.2.2 =
* Option to show discounts at product level on cart page.
* Option to change position of product pricing table on product page.
= 1.2.1 =
* Added option to change units in pricing table from plugins settings.
= 1.2.0 =
* Spanish language Support.
= 1.1.8 =
* Supports Variable Products in product rules.
= 1.1.7 =
* Added Category option in Product Rules.
= 1.1.6 =
* Bug Fix: Removed High Dynamic Array creation from Category And Cart Rules Calculation.
* Bug Fix: category and cart script updated.
= 1.1.5 =
* Bug Fix: Category rule not working with large quantity.
= 1.1.4 =
* Bug Fix in Buy and Get Free Offers.
= 1.1.3 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.1.2 =
* Compatible with Prices by User Role plugin.
= 1.1.1 =
* Bug Fix about Add to Cart button (infinite loop).
= 1.1.0 =
* Enhanced Error Handling.
= 1.0.9 =
* Supports PHP 7.0.0
= 1.0.7 =
* WPML Supported
* Bug Fixes.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial version.
* Product rules.
* Combinational Rules.
* Category Rules.
* Cart Rules.
* Buy some get some free.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
mike36 - 3 days agoHi, I purchased the full version of Dynamic Pricing today. I've been using the free version successfully with my venue's ticket sales for some weeks to provide group booking discounts for shows. I assumed when I had the full version and Category discounts were available I'd be able to do fixed price application by a whole category, but the only options available on a category are Percent and Flat Discount, not Fixed Price. The goal was to be able to do a flash "all shows all tickets $10" kind of sale. Since tickets to shows are widely varied in price, and some have different prices for different days, or full price and concession variants, there's no single discount possible to bring all prices to the same point. Is there some workaround you can suggest for this? Otherwise I've got no use for the plugin. It never occurred to me there'd be less discount flexibility for a category than there is for a single product.
Akshay Agrawal - 3 days agoHi Mike, I have studied your requirement and our plugin is able to handling it. So here is what you need to do. 1: Go to "Product Rules". 2: Under "Rule On" column, select "All Products in Category" option. 3: Set "Discount Type" as "Fixed Price". 4: Set Value as 10 for fixed 10$ price on all items in that category. 5: Save that rule and you are done. This image shows you how to do it. https://image.ibb.co/jwaKdv/screenshot_localhost_2017_03_22_10_52_43.png @XAdapterSupport