- Reviews (13)
- FAQ (31)
- Comments (197)
XAdapter Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin for WooCommerce helps you to easily apply dynamic discounts and prices at the product, combination, category and cart levels. The plugin offers dynamic pricing without complex calculations and configuration on the admin panel. You can easily apply complex rules based on the percentage or flat discounts, or even dynamically set a new price without too much effort. One outstanding feature that sets apart this plugin from its competitors is the special control it gives to store owners to set a maximum discount limit over every rule.
Buy & Get Free Offers:
Last Updated: 21-February-2018
= 3.4.13 =
* Woocommerce compatibility tag updated.
= 3.4.12 =
* Bug Fixed for the logged out user.
= 3.4.11 =
* Fixed: Flat Discount issue in Combinational rule.
= 3.4.10 =
* Product Addon Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2.6.
= 3.4.9 =
* Fixed pricing table display for mobile view.
* Fixed Divi theme options layout conflict.
= 3.4.8 =
* Fixed Flat discount issue with Variable product.
= 3.4.7 =
* Fixed issue with WooCommerce 3.2.6
= 3.4.6 =
* Fixed Fatal error with WooCommerce 2.6.14.
= 3.4.4 =
* Support to third party plugin "WooCommerce Product Add-ons" (options given whether the discount to be applied to addon price or not).
= 3.4.3 =
* Added minimum and maximum stock limits in cart rule.
= 3.4.2 =
* Added wpml string translation for offer names.
* Fixed Php Compatiblity issue.
= 3.4.1 =
* Fixed Issue with pricing table in linux filesystem.
= 3.4.0 =
* New Features: Cart rule discount based on attributes,payment method, shipping method.
= 3.3.1 =
* Bug fixed in product rule.
= 3.3.0 =
* WooCommerce Product Addon Compatibility issue fixed.
= 3.2.9 =
* Filtering rules in pricing/offers table based on expiry date and roles.
= 3.2.8 =
* Compatible with WooCommerce 2.6.14
= 3.2.7 =
* BOGO rule Bug fixed.
= 3.2.6 =
* Added Korean Translation.
= 3.2.5 =
* Feature : Repeat rule for BOGO rule is added.
= 3.2.4 =
* Bug fix in BOGO rules
= 3.2.3 =
* Performance Change.
* Import and Export using CSV.
* Change the text "Combinational" to "Combi" in title.
* Allowed roles should be multi-select box.
* Confirmation while deleting the rule.
* Proper alert if license is expired
= 3.1.5 =
* Compatable with WooCommerce Addon Plugin.
= 3.1.4 =
* Fixed: WPML need to reload to get discount problem.
= 3.1.3 =
* fixed average price in discount on specific product in combinational rule.
= 3.1.2 =
* Updated Language Translations | Added option for total units in BOGO category rules| Bug Fixes.
= 3.1.1 =
* Fixed Variable Product Tax Issue | Fixed Flat Discount issue product rules.
= 3.1.0 =
* New Feature BOGO Category Rules.
= 3.0.9 =
* Support Variable product in BOGO rules.
= 3.0.8 =
* Converted Category selection as Multi-Select in Category rules
* Compatible to PHP version 5.3 and above.
= 3.0.7 =
* Compatibility with 'WooCommerce Currency Switcher' Plugin.
= 3.0.6 =
* Fix for Sale badges not reflecting correctly.
= 3.0.4 =
* Added a Description row if no rules present.
= 3.0.3 =
* WPML Compatible & supports decimal in discount field.
= 3.0.2 =
* Slashed regular price on variable_product_html
= 3.0.1 =
* Modified UI Product Rules
* Modified UI Category Rules
* Modified UI Combinational Rules
* Modified UI Category Combinational Rules
* Modified UI Cart Rules
* Modified UI BOGO Rules
* Modified UI Settings Page
* Added JSON Import / Export
* Added New Modes for Execution "First Match" , "All Matched", "Best Discount"
* Added Repeat Rule Option to Product Rules
= 2.5.0 =
* Bug Fixed: Need to refresh cart page to get a discount.
* Fixed price rule was not showing correctly on checkout page
= 2.4.8 =
* Fixed.Dynamic pricing not showing on Category page
= 2.4.7 =
* Fixed. Discount was not Showing on Category Page.
= 2.4.6 =
* Fixed XSS Vulnerability.
= 2.4.5 =
* Bug Fix undefined function wc_format_sale_price().
= 2.4.4 =
* Fixed Variable Price HTML and Cart infinite loop in buy and get free offer.
= 2.4.3 =
* Skip Execution for bad product data.
= 2.4.2 =
* Bug Fix related to saved product rules table.
= 2.4.1 =
* Adjustment support for line_item_discount.
= 2.4.0 =
* Fixed issue with mini cart showing wrong prices.
= 2.3.1 =
* Fix for warning in rules if product does not have weight.
= 2.3.0 =
* added fixed price option in cart rules.
= 2.2.2 =
* Added Option to modify regular price instead of sale price.
= 2.2.1 =
* bug fix for "product rules> all products in cart" option now supports variable products.
= 2.2.0 =
* Added new feature in product rules to apply rule for all items in cart.
= 2.1.0 =
* Added a shortcode to show offers on a page
* Added a filter to change variable price html using snippet
* Added a new setting in admin panel to set any rule as recurring
= 1.5.1 =
* Compatiblity issue fix with some plugins.
= 1.5.0 =
* Added new feature to import/export rules.
= 1.4.1 =
* Bug Fix in Show Discount on line item feature.
= 1.4.0 =
* Added filter on discount label (cart/checkout page) so that user can change it with snippet.
= 1.3.9 =
* Added Portuguese (Brazilian) language support.
= 1.3.8 =
*Updated a part of German Translation
= 1.3.7 =
*Fixed Offers table not showing in older version.
= 1.3.6 =
* Bux Fix for category combinational rules (category dropdown was not populating with new categories).
= 1.3.5 =
* Added Support for Cart Widget to show discounted prices (only for simple products).
= 1.3.4 =
* Updated Language Translation.
= 1.3.3 =
* Added New Field For Discount Adjustment in Every Rule.
= 1.3.2 =
* Added "total no. of items" option in the Cart rules.
= 1.3.1 =
* Bug Fix ( category rules for variation).
= 1.3.0 =
= 1.2.7 =
* Added option to show list of offers on product page.
= 1.2.6 =
* Pricing Table for Category in Product Rule.
* Strict/Best Discount Mode Settings.
= 1.2.5 =
* Now Compatible with Woocommerce (2.7, 3.0).
= 1.2.4 =
* Bug Fix (Supports discount on multiple items in cart with same product id).
= 1.2.3 =
* Bug fix in "Buy and Get Free (Offers)", feature working.
= 1.2.2 =
* Option to show discounts at product level on cart page.
* Option to change position of product pricing table on product page.
= 1.2.1 =
* Added option to change units in pricing table from plugins settings.
= 1.2.0 =
* Spanish language Support.
= 1.1.8 =
* Supports Variable Products in product rules.
= 1.1.7 =
* Added Category option in Product Rules.
= 1.1.6 =
* Bug Fix: Removed High Dynamic Array creation from Category And Cart Rules Calculation.
* Bug Fix: category and cart script updated.
= 1.1.5 =
* Bug Fix: Category rule not working with large quantity.
= 1.1.4 =
* Bug Fix in Buy and Get Free Offers.
= 1.1.3 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.1.2 =
* Compatible with WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing.
= 1.1.1 =
* Bug Fix about Add to Cart button (infinite loop).
= 1.1.0 =
* Enhanced Error Handling.
= 1.0.9 =
* Supports PHP 7.0.0
= 1.0.7 =
* WPML Supported
* Bug Fixes.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial version.
* Product rules.
* Combinational Rules.
* Category Rules.
* Cart Rules.
* Buy some get some free.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Frequently Asked Questions
webdr - 1 week agohttp://contextpub.com/wordpress/ WordPress v4.9.4 WooCommerce v3.3.1 Product discounts are set up by category ("A"): 1-1 - $24 2-9 - 20% off ($19.20) 10-19 - 30% off ($16.80) 19-1000 - 40% off ($14.40) If there are 1, 9, or 19 books in cart, the prices of the books in cart widget on right are lower than they should be. As well, the individual book prices on the all product page are incorrect. However, other quantities prices display correctly. The cart total in the cart widget is always correct. The prices are all correct on the cart page. I spent an hour or so trying to see where the problem might be to no avail. It seems to me that the discount% value is not being reset, rather the % is cumulative. For example, if you add 9 books total and return to the home page the price on the books in the grid is 30% off instead of 20%. The sale price of each of the books in the cart widget is 30% off + an additional 30% off. The total price is correct. Thank you for any assistance. Tom
Lorenzo - 1 week agoHi, This is the functionality of the plugin, since you already have 9 items in cart and if you go back to shop/product page, the plugin assumes that you'll be adding at least 1 item more to cart and you're eligible for 30% discount. since the total items in cart will be 10 now even if you add only one item. Regards, Lorenzo
webdr - 1 week agoI can understand the reduced price as a feature however the double discount values in the cart widget in the right column are completely wrong. I am guessing that the discount value is being set before the widget loads and then reapplied to the price in the widget. The price in the widget should reflect the actual cost of the items in the cart, not the new discount rate for the next item doubled.
Lorenzo - 1 week agoHi, Can you raise a support ticket and provide admin credentials to your site, there could be another plugin that's calculating the discounts on the products, you can try disabling all other plugins except the dynamic pricing plugin and woocommerce and see if you still have issues. Regards, Lorenzo
Jay - 1 week agoHello, Lorenzo. Dynamic pricing (category) for my website is not working. I assume this is because of a Wordpress update as usual. Solutions, fixes, updates, etc. would be most appreciated.