Using this plugin, you can easily integrate Authorize.net Payment Gateway, and accept credit cards & eCheck payments from your customers. The best part is, it keeps your customers on your site during the entire checkout process (unlike the default WooCommerce PayPal Standard payment option, which redirects customers to PayPal site during checkout).
Authorize.net offers easy, safe, and affordable credit card processing. Our Authorize.net payment gateway plugin lets you take advantage of Authorize.net for payment processing while providing merchant tools like refunds and captures from within your WooCommerce dashboard.
Authorize.net Payment Gateway plugin allows you to keep the customer on your site for the entire checkout process. This gives you maximum control over checkout, so that you can test and implement the most effective user experience for your store. As this is a direct checkout process, it is recommended to get an SSL certificate for PCI compliance to ensure the security of your customers’ credit card information. The plugin uses AIM (Advanced Integration Module) API from Authorize.Net®.
How to setup Authorize.net plugin?
The benefits Authorize.net Plugin brings to your WooCommerce Store
Accepts Major Credit & Debit Cards: The plugin accepts major cards like MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club. The logo of the selected cards will be displayed on your WooCommerce checkout page.
Accepts eCheck payments: In addition to card payments, the plugin allows you to accept eCheck payments from customers having Checking, Business Checking or Savings account.
Authorize.Net Overview Page: A consolidated overview of Authorize.Net payments, that allows you to capture payments and process refunds in a single click.
Refunds: Process partial or full refunds from WooCommerce admin order page as well as Authorize>net Overview page.
Capture Payments: The plugin allows you to either only authorize the payment, or authorize & capture the payment concurrently.
Inflow Checkout experience: Customers do not have to leave your site for payment, as the plugin provides an inflow checkout experience by offering the checkout process as part of one complete transaction on your store.
Custom Redirection URL: With this feature, you can redirect your customers to the desired page(like a thank you page) once the checkout is successful.
Custom transaction messages: You can define custom messages for successful and failed transactions.
Transaction modes: You can try out demo transactions in the Test mode and switch to Live mode for real transactions.
Security: Supports Accepts.js for improved security.
Handy customizations: The plugin provides easy customization for defining custom text for the payment method title, order button text, custom transaction messages and so on. This customization helps smooth your customers’ checkout experience.
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo.
Check Live Demo
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.
Want to Consult Us on a Unique Case or Got a Question? Contact us. We will be Quick!
Checkout with Authorize.net Card
Checkout with Authorize.net eCheck
Authorize.Net Overview Page
Authorize.net Card Settings
Authorize.net eCheck Settings
Last Updated: 17-April-2018
= 1.3.2 =
* Test mode indicator in overview page.
* Fixed : Error while capturing amount.
* Log file link updated in settings page.
= 1.3.1 =
* Fixed : Transaction ID not getting updated in woocommerce billing address field in order backend.
= 1.3.0 =
* Woocommerce compatibility tag updated.
= 1.2.9 =
* Card number, cvv and expiry field displayed in red colour when empty during checkout.
= 1.2.8 =
* After refund page doesn't load.
* Illegal string offset warning in order page.
* The deprecated function used while placing an order.
* Undefined index error while refunding.
= 1.2.7 =
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce version 3.2.
= 1.2.6 =
* Fixed Update notification issue.
= 1.2.5 =
* Warning Fixed. Now captures only order total amount in case of partial payments.
= 1.2.4 =
* Fixed CVV issue.
= 1.2.3 =
* Sending Product Description to Authorize.net.
= 1.2.2 =
* Date Notices Fixed in Wc 3.1.0
= 1.2.1 =
* Thank You page Redirection URL Option Implemented.
= 1.1.1 =
* Customization for show preferred cards.
= 1.1.0 =
* WooCommerce Compatibility for 2.7V RC.
= 1.0.5 =
* Bug Fix.
= 1.0.4 =
* Added option to pay by eCheck .
* Added Payment Overview page.
= 1.0.2 =
* Minor Content Update.
= 1.0.0 =
* Authorize.net payment gateway.
* AIM API support.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.