Amazon Payments is a fast, easy way to accept the payments or shop online. Our Amazon Payments Gateway for WooCommerce plugin lets you easily integrate Amazon Payments with your WordPress WooCommerce Store. Give your shoppers peace of mind with Pay with Amazon. Allow your shoppers to checkout from your site with their Amazon accounts.
Amazon Payments enables millions of Amazon buyers to purchase from your WooCommerce Store using the payment and shipping information in their Amazon accounts.
- Customers stay on your site during the checkout process.
- Responsive payment widget.
- Orders are passed to Amazon Payments.
- You are covered by Amazon Payments’ fraud protection.
Product Overview & Setup
Capture Later: Enable this option in settings and do the full capture of the Payments later when the stock is available and you are ready to ship.
Checkout from Cart Page: You will be able to enable Amazon Paymants option from the Cart Page itself.
Full and Partial Refunds: You can perform refunds from individual order admin page.
Customization Options: Customize the button position, size, color, text, Seller policy and more.
Dedicated Overview Page
: A consolidated overview of Amazon Payments, where you can do one click capture and refund.
: WordPress multilingual plugin is supported. Supports Spanish, Italy and German ( Deutschland ) languages out of the box.
: Switch to SandBox Mode while testing your webstore. You can switch to Live mode once your site is live.
Import and Export
: Amazon Payments Plugin related order meta data is supported by Order Export Import Plugin
About Amazon Payments
Pay with Amazon is the convenient, trusted way to pay.
From the largest enterprises to newest startups, Pay with Amazon can help you grow customer relationships and build your business.
With Pay with Amazon your customers can checkout on your website with payment and shipping information already stored in their Amazon account. When you add Pay with Amazon, anyone who has an Amazon account is ready to buy on your site!
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo.
Check Live Demo
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.
Want to Consult Us on a Unique Case or Got a Question? Contact us. We will be Quick!
Last Updated : 05-March-2018
= 1.3.9 =
* Refund not working issue is fixed.
= 1.3.8 =
* Log file updated.
* Bug fixed in address field mapping.
= 1.3.5 =
* Compatible with WooCommerce 3.2.0 and above.
= 1.3.4 =
* Fixed - Update notification was not showing.
= 1.3.3 =
= 1.3.2 =
* Amazon Address Widget replacing interface option Implemented [http/https]
= 1.3.1 =
* Fixed warnings on Woocommerce->Amazon Payments page
= 1.3.0 =
* Checkout Button Customization Option Implemented.
= 1.2.0 =
* Option to enable Amazon Address as Customer Shipping Address.
= 1.1.4 =
* Logged in user checkout bug fix
= 1.1.3 =
* Guest User Checkout bug fix
= 1.1.2 =
* Amazon Payment Gateway Timestamp issue fixed on Overview Page.
= 1.1.1 =
* Amazon Payment Gateway small code change on compatibility of WC2.7 RC
= 1.1.0 =
* Amazon Payment with WooCommerce Compatibility 2.7.
= 1.0.3 =
* Bug Fix with Address Line 2 Post data.
= 1.0.2 =
* Bug Fixed for Billing Details.
= 1.0.1 =
* Updated API Server URL.
= 1.0.0 =
* Amazon Payments Gateway for WooCommerce.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.