Thus, by only using Google Api, you would still get the address autocomplete.
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo Following the Documentation.
Check Live Demo
The Google Places API Web Service and Place Autocomplete share a usage quota as described in the Usage Limits documentation for Google Places API Web Service. These usage limits can be lifted by placing a request to google as explained in their article. The daily usage is calculated as the sum of client-side and server-side requests combined.
Google Address Autocomplete feature adds a text input field to your woocommerce checkout page and monitors that field for character entries. As the user enters text, google autocomplete returns place predictions in the form of a dropdown pick list.
With EasyPost Address Verification, aggregate and leverage as much data as possible to create one large international network that improves upon itself. EasyPost have complete coverage of the United States and ever-growing coverage internationally. EasyPost Address Verification API improves deliverability and increases customer confidence by running your addresses through EasyPost.
Add Web-based United States address validation capabilities to your WooCommerce Web Store. The UPS Address Validation API checks a customer’s address and provides suggested alternatives if an error is discovered. After integrating with your WooCommerce Web Store, this API can help you reduce operating costs and improve customer service. Available for use in over 40 countries, the UPS Address Validation API is a valuable addition to any business shipping packages to the United States. For example, if your U.S. customer enters an incorrect postal code while placing their online order, they are provided with suggested alternatives.
By leveraging USPS address verification within your WooCommerce store, you can be certain that only accurate information will be entered into your database. Save your employees and customers time by reducing around 80% of the keystrokes it would normally take to enter an address in real time. Increase your ability to make accurate business decisions with address verification.
Last Updated: 22-May-2018
= 1.3.7 =
* Exclude Address validation for local pickup. ( code snippet provided )
= 1.3.6 =
* Fixed: Not able to place order after correcting the checkout field.
= 1.3.5 =
* Added order note if the address is validated.
= 1.3.4 =
* Allow Zip+4 Code.
= 1.3.3 =
* Fixed : When valid address is given then also the popup is showing.
* Confirm before validation option reintroduced.
= 1.3.2 =
* USPS api introduced.
* Checkout page message introduced.
* Controlling the label text in checkout page is added.
= 1.3.1 =
* Shipping cost and tax not updating automatically issue is fixed.
= 1.3.0 =
* Woocommerce compatibility tag updated.
= 1.2.10 =
* Residential Delivery Indicator issue Fixed.
= 1.2.9 =
* Fixed : License Activation error.
= 1.2.8 =
* Fixed : Update notice not showing.
= 1.2.7 =
* Compatable with easy post plugin.
= 1.2.6 =
* Fixed: Address autocomplete field was not editable even after checking editable address
and address validation was not happening
= 1.2.5 =
* Fixed Compatibility Issue with PHP 7.0
= 1.2.4 =
* Support for previous version of woocommerce (< 3.0) for google autocomplete field. = 1.2.3 = * Fixed notice on order page, minor content change. = 1.2.2 = * Added option in settings page to proceed the checkout if address get validated only = 1.2.1 = * Fixed Conflict with basic version = 1.2.0 = * Added UPS address validation and added option for background validation * If validation fails, user provided data will be taken. = 1.1.0 = * Address Autocomplete and Validation Redesigned = 1.0.5 = * Checkout Fields Enable Disable Option Implemented. = 1.0.4 = * Upon address validation failure case provide some option to customers. = 1.0.3 = * Checkout Field Position Change. = 1.0.2 = * Code Level Changes. = 1.0.1 = * Code Level Changes. = 1.0.0 = * Auto complete address. * Validate address.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
julian - 1 month agoHi, I recently installed your plugin on my site but unfortunately it's not working. I activated the plugin with google maps autocomplete and usps validator, but when I enter an incorrect address the order goes through without validating or recommending the correct address. I checked and there are no console error. Can you help me ? Regards,
julian - 3 weeks agoLorenzo, Sorry for the delay. I get the USPS WebTools activation, but still without works and without errors on the console. I don't know if i need something else to enable ? If i need something more, can you explain me what more need and where do it ? If you want to check, this is the website where i'm testing: https://dev.consultr.net/pet-releaf/checkout Thanks, Regards.
James - 2 months agoHi XAdaper support, I noticed with the Address Validation plugin, using our UPS account, it does not support delivery addresses in Canada (outside the U.S. it seems). Does the USPS or EasyPost account one support international address validation? thank you, Alex
c.danks - 4 months agoHI I want to do one or both of the below: 1) When someone is entering an address using the plugin, it searches a country I specify only. (Ie 99% of my customers are in the UK). 2) IP WHOIS Country Lookup and lock down, ie a UK IP will only be able to see UK Addresses when searching, or someone in France would only see French addresses. Number 1 should be easier to impliment :)