Thus, by only using Google Api, you would still get the address autocomplete.
You Want To Try It For Yourself? Check out the Live Demo Following the Documentation.
Check Live Demo
The Google Places API Web Service and Place Autocomplete share a usage quota as described in the Usage Limits documentation for Google Places API Web Service. These usage limits can be lifted by placing a request to google as explained in their article. The daily usage is calculated as the sum of client-side and server-side requests combined.
Google Address Autocomplete feature adds a text input field to your woocommerce checkout page and monitors that field for character entries. As the user enters text, google autocomplete returns place predictions in the form of a dropdown pick list..
With EasyPost Address Verification, aggregate and leverage as much data as possible to create one large international network that improves upon itself. EasyPost have complete coverage of the United States and ever growing coverage internationally. EasyPost Address Verification API improves deliverability and increases customer confidence by running your addresses through EasyPost.
Add Web-based United States address validation capabilities to your WooCommerce Web Store. The UPS Address Validation API checks a customer’s address and provides suggested alternatives if an error is discovered. After integrating with your WooCommerce Web Store, this API can help you reduce operating costs and improve customer service. Available for use in over 40 countries, the UPS Address Validation API is a valuable addition to any business shipping packages to the United States. For example, if your U.S. customer enters an incorrect postal code while placing their online order, they are provided with suggested alternatives.
Last Updated: 9-November-2017
= 1.2.9 =
* Fixed : License Activation error.
= 1.2.8 =
* Fixed : Update notice not showing.
= 1.2.7 =
* Compatable with easy post plugin.
= 1.2.6 =
* Fixed: Address autocomplete field was not editable even after checking editable address
and address validation was not happening
= 1.2.5 =
* Fixed Compatibility Issue with PHP 7.0
= 1.2.4 =
* Support for previous version of woocommerce (< 3.0) for google autocomplete field. = 1.2.3 = * Fixed notice on order page, minor content change. = 1.2.2 = * Added option in settings page to proceed the checkout if address get validated only = 1.2.1 = * Fixed Conflict with basic version = 1.2.0 = * Added UPS address validation and added option for background validation * If validation fails, user provided data will be taken. = 1.1.0 = * Address Autocomplete and Validation Redesigned = 1.0.5 = * Checkout Fields Enable Disable Option Implemented. = 1.0.4 = * Upon address validation failure case provide some option to customers. = 1.0.3 = * Checkout Field Position Change. = 1.0.2 = * Code Level Changes. = 1.0.1 = * Code Level Changes. = 1.0.0 = * Auto complete address. * Validate address.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.