How to configure desired label settings to all shipments in FedEx?Geselle
I would like to know how to configure the following settings to all shipments:
- Every label (international or domestic) needs to have a direct signature.
- Every label needs to have a declared value of the exact value of the goods purchased.
- For international labels, the bill duties/taxes/fees always needs to be the recipient. I have attached a screen shot below of what it should look like:
- For international labels, there should always be a FedEx generated commercial invoice, where the value of the package should be the total value of the items purchased (that is, 2 necklaces purchased at $120 and $300 respectively, has a total value of $420).
Will you please explain how to do configure this in the plugin settings?
XAdapter Support :
Here are solutions for your queries:
- For delivery signatures, enable the Delivery Signature option in the plugin settings.
- For the declared value on the label, you need to enable the Insurance options.
- For your third query, you need to set the Customs Duties Payer option as Recipient.
- For commercial invoices, enable the Commercial Invoice option in the plugin.
Note for commercial invoice – On enabling this option (which means you have enabled electronic trade documents), the shipment details will be sent electronically and also a copy of this document as commercial invoice will be received as an additional label. Applicable for international shipping only.
Also, kindly make sure that the plugin is updated to the latest version. You can download the updated version by logging into https://www.xadapter.com/my-account/.