How tomer List From WooCommerce
WooCommerce is one of the best e-commerce websites that allows you ton of resources available for WooCommerce online and in case there are any issues, there is a huge community support.
You can export the list of custo a CSV file.
The plugin offers a lot that can help you achieve more from this plugin. Visit the product page of the plugin.
The following are the main features of the plugin tomer’s list.
- Export all the users/custo a CSV file.
- Filter users to export based on their user roles.
- Export a partial list of users.
- Export all the data of a single user from the Users page.
- Export all the data of all or selected users in bulk from the Users page.
- Schedule export to a remote server using FTP.
Exporting the Customer List
The first thing you need tomer Import Export.
From the plugin page, go to the Export Users in CSV Format section.
The plugin page looks as shown below.
Export User(s) from Users Page
You can directly download the export file with all the fields. To do that, navigate to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Users. The Users page appears as shown below:
- To export Users, select them. From Bulk Action drop-down list, select Download as CSV and click Apply. All the information about selected User(s) gets auto CSV file.
FTP Settings for Exporting Users
The plugin allows you to the Settings tab of the plugin.
From this page, enable FTP and fill in the required fields. After all the required fields have been filled, this will export all the customer data in a CSV file via FTP on a regular interval.
You can try out the free version of the plugin before purchasing the premium version.