Bulk Invoice Printing in WooCommerceHaritha
Bulk printing is a huge time saver for a busy store which has a hundred things going on at the same time. This feature enables your store to print invoices in bulk with only one click. Xadapter’s print invoice, packing list, delivery Note & label plugin for WooCommerce enables your store to bulk print all the shipping related documents in addition to invoice by configuring only a few simple settings.
Setting up Bulk Invoice Printing In WooCommerce
Installation of The Plugin
After purchasing the Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce, the plugin will be available as a zip file in the API Downloads section of your MY ACCOUNT page.
- Download the zip file from API Downloads by logging into your XAdapter MY ACCOUNTS page.
- Log in as the WordPress Admin of your online store.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New to upload the downloaded plugin.
- Choose the plugin file to upload.
- Finally, activate the plugin.
Configuring Invoice Settings
In order to print invoices per order or in bulk, you need to have all the settings configured. For that, go to your WordPress dashboard then click on the new menu Invoice/ Packing List
Fill in the following fields.
- Enable Invoice – Select the checkbox for enabling invoice on your store site. If you don’t select it you will not be able to print invoices.
- Templates – Choose a template for your invoice and customize it as you wish.
- Order status to generate Invoice – Enter order status(es) upon which invoice should be generated.
Now click Save Changes.
Now, go back to your dashboard then navigate to WooCommerce > Orders.
The screenshot of the opening page is given below.
Select orders for printing invoices > Click Bulk Actions > Choose Print Invoice from the drop-down > Then click Apply.
Now your computer screen will display the invoices printed.