Best WooCommerce Customer Export Plugin
To export the Users from a WooCommerce sto a CSV file easily and effortlessly.
The following are the main features of the plugin tomer’s list.
- Export all the users/custo a CSV file.
- Filter users to export based on their user roles.
- Export partial list of users.
- Filter users based on their registration date.
- Export all the data of a single user from the Users page.
- Export all the data of all or selected users in bulk from the Users page.
- Schedule export to a remote server using FTP.
Let’s see each of these features in detail.
1 – Exporting all the users/custo a CSV file
The plugin allows you download it on your computer.
2 – Filter users to export based on their user roles
The plugin allows you to export.
3 – Export partial list of users
The Offset and Limit fields in the plugin allow you to export.
4 – Filter users based on their registration dates
You can filter the users that are exported into the CSV file based on the date they are registered. You can export the users whose registration date belongs in the specified date range.
5 – Export all the data single user from the Users page
If you want to your computer.
6 – Export all the data of all or selected users in bulk from the Users page
You can also export all the users or selected users and all its metadata from the User page. You can select all or the required users that you want to a CSV file.
7 – Schedule export to a remote server using FTP
Using the plugin you can also schedule an export on a regular interval that will export the users in a CSV file to a remote server via FTP.