How to Add Coupon to Invoice in WooCommerceHaritha
Including relevant details regarding the purchase of customers in the invoice help them clarify details related to the total amount. If the customer has been allowed a coupon from the store, displaying it on the invoice would avoid a lot of confusions regarding the total cost.
Xadapter’s PDF Invoice & Packing Slip plugin for WooCommerce provides you the feature of adding coupon information to invoice in a few easy steps.
Installation of the Plugin
After purchasing the Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce, the plugin will be available as a zip file in the API Downloads section of your MY ACCOUNT page.
- Download the zip file from API Downloads by logging into your XAdapter MY ACCOUNTS page.
- Log in as the WordPress Admin of your online store.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New to upload the downloaded plugin.
- Choose the plugin file to upload.
- Finally, activate the plugin.
Adding Coupon Information to Invoice
The steps are as shown below.
Step 1- On your WordPress dashboard go to WooCommerce > Invoice/ Packing List.
The opening page’s screenshot is as shown here.
- Enable invoice by selecting the checkbox.
- Choose a standard template and customize it if you wish.
- Attach PDF to the email by selecting the checkbox.
- Provide order status(es) on which invoices should be generated.
- Select the checkbox if you want order number and invoice number the same.
Step 3- Select the checkbox for adding coupon information to the invoice.
Step 4- Click Save Changes.
Now the invoice will show coupon information in it.